Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the best hookup website

Eharmony recognizes it can be difficult to meet folks with whom you share popular interests and goals inside your geographical area, and we can assist. single women in madison Ashley Madison is 1 of a sort, produced for married individuals seeking to have private affairs. Meeting in public places, such as a park, is always a great thought mainly because there are other people about in case you commence to feel uncomfortable or unsafe. rubmaps temecula You will be content to know that the web site also permits video and voice chats.

best hookup apps nyc 2018

Anyways, if you want, you can join my bunch of pals la. craigslist mobile al dating A few months just after I spotted a dating internet site and it just lit up in my face, it seemed just ideal for my son. I d spent the preceding year developing my meme page into a viral account. reddit denver personals Single females can place a voice call straight from the app whilst their number remains hidden and private.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/18/2010 9:25:17 PM Is there anything else I should add  

sammi2110
Cincinnati, OH

Us there anything you all are wondering that I should write on my page?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/19/2010 10:33:35 AM Is there anything else I should add  

terbear1234
Kent, WA

You need more pics. I like your main one, but you need more. Outside, action, group, full-length. Tell us about you by your pics.

Grammar counts. Go through and clean it all up (yours is much better than most—just a few things here and there). Great job with the paragraphs. You missed one blank space in between them.

We all put our kids first—that is a given. All a potential date wants to know is how much you have your child—is she with her dad on weekends? Every other week? Never? Other than that, they usually don’t want to know much more.

Remember to keep it positive—we don’t want to know what you don’t want or like—only what you do want and like.

5/20/2010 4:36:44 AM Is there anything else I should add  

littlerandyinfl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,476)
Yalaha, FL

The statement - "I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter who is my number one priority and she comes before everyone and everything else"

is a real turn off, delete it.

5/31/2010 5:32:59 AM Is there anything else I should add  

ekolis
Cincinnati, OH

Maybe it is to some folks, but I think she's just being honest and also showing that she's a decent enough person to give priority to what matters! In this day and age so many people don't put their children first, and look where those kids wind up...

5/31/2010 5:34:08 AM Is there anything else I should add  

amitystorm
Wiltshire
United Kingdom

I agree...why is that a turn off.
I have 3 children i mention on my profile and if thats an issue then the guy who is "turned off" can bog off.

5/31/2010 7:46:41 AM Is there anything else I should add  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Why you ask? Of course your child is a number one priority and anyone knows that, it's a GIVEN. If they are willing to message someone with children living at home, they should be ready to take on that commitment to both you and your family. If they aren't, you will very soon find out and show them the door.

It's a turn off because it is a dating profile and the man or woman wants to date you, that's what you are advertising here, that's why you are here. Besides;

There is also another way to word it without turning someone off. "My child is the greatest joy in my life" Shawn

5/31/2010 8:17:40 AM Is there anything else I should add  

afing
Kansas City, MO

I have yet to read in a profile:

"I have X children and I look forward to the day their Dad picks them up each month."

I, and every other man, know that you love your children. I get tired of reading the same thing two out of three profiles. It turns my brain off and all I end up reading is "bla bla, I'm the same as every other woman, bla bla."

Just briefly mention the kids - how many, what kinds of ages (diapars or football practice?), and maybe how often they stay with you. As mentioned, I already assume you love the kids and they come before some stranger you've barely started dating.

6/1/2010 1:50:47 AM Is there anything else I should add  

amitystorm
Wiltshire
United Kingdom

Well i didnt realise how shallow men are...forgive me.

It states in the profile to discuss yourself and lifestyle...what interests you.
I guess my children would be the fore front of these statements?
Why would i lie just so i wouldnt turn some "man" off me ? Im sorry but if someone was interested in me..they would be interested in the whole package. Kids included.

If that offends you men sue me!!

6/1/2010 4:59:05 AM Is there anything else I should add  

afing
Kansas City, MO

Nobody said lie and nobody said it was offensive. Instead of telling him something he already knows about you (you love your kids, they are #1, they mean the world to you, etc), tell him something he doesn't know and cannot assume.

You think men are shallow because they already know you love your kids? How ignorant!

6/1/2010 6:13:58 AM Is there anything else I should add  

ron10000
Brighton, MI

Your main photo is good but you really need to add at least a full body shot.

Most guys know that your child is number one in your life so there is no need to concentrate on that.

You say “However I am very intrested in psychology but I don't think that I would ever be able to go to school for that long to achieve a degree in that field. I am 20 years, I will be 21 in September woo hoo excited!!!”

There is really no point in saying what you will not or can not do, your current age is already listed along with your sign in the stats so no need for that either. I would delete that whole section because it adds nothing.

You have many spelling, grammar and capitalization errors that do not indicate a person with some college. Run spell and grammar check, that will pick up many but not all errors. Read it out loud to yourself, that will likely point out the others.

Good luck
Ron

6/1/2010 6:29:29 AM Is there anything else I should add  

amitystorm
Wiltshire
United Kingdom

Ignorant?
I lol'd....considering your statement was very hypocritical

6/1/2010 7:34:25 AM Is there anything else I should add  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Amity. It's pretty short.

Humor not humour.

The antichrist is negative and no one knows you are referring to us shallow men on this forum. You asked for input, we gave it to you.

"My children give me the greatest joy in life" It gets the point across very well and it's positive.

Good luck. Shawn

6/1/2010 8:04:05 AM Is there anything else I should add  

amitystorm
Wiltshire
United Kingdom

How did i ask for your opinion you pompous ass?This isnt my thread!!
Ohh sue me for spelling humour how english people spell it.!
Get a grip man...

Oh and for future reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

[Edited 6/1/2010 8:06:15 AM PST]

6/1/2010 8:34:27 AM Is there anything else I should add  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Quote from amitystorm:
How did i ask for your opinion you pompous ass?This isnt my thread!!
Ohh sue me for spelling humour how english people spell it.!
Get a grip man...

Oh and for future reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

Yes, that's right Queensland English, we're not that used to it but Kiwi is. Shallow, ignorant men, pompass asses? You're a real sweetheart. I'm sure you'll draw all kinds of men. Shawn

6/1/2010 8:40:39 AM Is there anything else I should add  

amitystorm
Wiltshire
United Kingdom

You seem to think im calling all men shallow? And thats where you are jumping to conclusions!! I suggested men are not shallow enough to be concerned on the fact a woman has posted about her children.
If you fall under this category i am deeply sorry for you.
yes you are acting a pompous a** by referring to my own profile and spell checking me incorrectly.
Use this information as you wish.

And again for future reference,....If you had read my profile correctly you would see i am NOT looking for romance.
Thanks for the font.

6/1/2010 11:32:41 AM Is there anything else I should add  

lalagniappe
Saint Francisville, LA

OP, the following comments are to educate, not criticize you as I realize you are very young.

Whether it is the intended message or not, when a woman writes something to the effect of "my children are my life and my world", most men interpret this statement to something like....

"Any man I get involved with will be 9th in my priority list just after the neighboorhood stray and is only as good as what he can do for me and my children."

You want a man to make you feel special, don't you? Well men are the same way. It is in your best interest to either delete that phrase or re-word it to something like Shawn suggested.

I do wish you the best of luck!

LL