Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

seattle hookup

It really is about, she says, as excellent as it can get. men looking for men in los angeles But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever considering the fact that. When, hooking up with a surprisingly forthcoming sound engineer, I discovered a lot of of these guys had been pals, and they talked about me. no credit card required sex games She sought a companion equally passionate about his own inventive pursuits.

number 1 hookup site

But hey, we re not right here to judge CMB on something but their accomplishment rate as a dating app. singles club in trinidad At the moment, AsiaMe supplies high good quality services — it delivers live chat, phone calls, etc. Which brings me to my current boyfriend now, which I believe he was a rebound but surprisingly I slowly commit to this partnership. rubmaps escondido She began groping me in full view of every person else and though that could be exciting for some, I wasn t into it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 9:24:56 PM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

wyldbyll48
Tulsa, OK

There was a thread about a week ago about favorite older music-someone said "At Last" by Etta James. I had not heard that name in such a long time. I remember being a very young man and met a girl in my neighborhood. I think I was 12 or 13 and she was the same age. We started talking, then holding hands. It seemed like an eternity before we kissed, but when we did it was awesome. My Mom had small parties for the kids on the block no alcohol or drugs or anything like that. Just punch-cookies-popcorn-ice tea-soda=the usual things we liked. Mom would play her albums and sometimes we got brave enough to dance. I remember my Mom told me that I should dance with my "girlfriend". I said "I don't have a girlfriend-Mom", and she said that was not what she heard from the girl I was hanging around with. Her name was Carmen. I was awestruck- I didn't think she felt that way ( I know I did!). Mom said "let me put on a special song for you two", she put on "AT LAST" , I asked Carmen to dance and while dancing she gave me the lightest small kiss I have ever felt. I could hardly stand up. That was the first kiss I ever had, and I can still feel that now, over 45 years later. I had to find that song. I looked everywhere, tried the internet, but a friend of mine said she knew where I could get a copy - at Starbucks no less. I bought that CD today, put it on and set it to repeat. I don't know how many times I listened to it but it brought tears to my eyes in buckets. I am still kinda misty now while typing this. I want to thank you all for helping me to bring that memory back to life. I will never forget that and to whoever posted that thread, I thank you from the bottom of my heart- you made an old man very, very, happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you....

1/18/2008 9:27:40 PM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

1/18/2008 9:33:26 PM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Wyld...thank you for sharing your story..it made me smile I wish I had known you were looking for the song..I have it, and would have been happy to share it with you. I have managed to collect, roughly 1,500 to 2,000 songs on this here computer...good grief, between the songs..and my photographs...my highs speed, acts like dial up

I picked up a great cd at Starbucks last week...Van Morrison..and it is execellent.

[Edited 1/18/2008 10:07:49 PM]

1/18/2008 9:38:44 PM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

wyld,

What a sweet, sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
Music brings back so many good memories.

1/19/2008 8:29:12 AM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

wyld;
Nice story, and thank you for sharing it.

1/19/2008 8:48:51 AM Thank you 50's plus for the memories***  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

wyld...beautiful song....thank you for sharing your story