Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup com

We continued the conversation by way of the Match website, and just after the third e mail, Allen asked if he could contact me outside of the web page. senior dating in las vegas nv He told me he had 1 point, but was hunting to raise this. Bright Side gathered tweets describing the funniest stories about failed first dates. cityxguide binghamton That does not imply I did not go on second or third dates, I was just by no means severe for me.

mega personal com

You can find matches applying the criteria search or just browse through the array of members profiles. men seeking men baltimore Join our neighborhood, a free of charge worldwide peer to peer help forums targeted for interpersonal relationships focused on on the net dating. She even presented to support me come across a job. is flings near me safe We talked about college and career experiences, his fraternity, our church, and life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 8:06:35 AM Spooky .......  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Just want to share a little story with you all....
My sister just called me from OK, she wanted to know if I had seen the death notices from a local Pittsburgh paper. I had not so I pulled the web site up and this is what I found:

The lady's name was Anna Mae Kline......that was my mother's married name.
Her father's name was William......my dad's name was William.
She was married to a Robert Kline......my dad's brother was named Robert.
She had a son Kenneth.....I have a cousin, Kenneth Kline.
She had a daugther Judith......my name is Judy (not Judith...but close enough)
She is being laid out at the same funeral home that my in-laws were at.

and the kicker is.....she died on January 16th......my mother was born on January 16th.

.....Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

1/19/2008 8:09:29 AM Spooky .......  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

run away and hide you don't want your name showing up in a head line. Weird for sure

1/19/2008 8:26:25 AM Spooky .......  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Judy;

That is scary! I hope it doesn't creep you out too much.

Remember the TV show LaVerne & Shirley? They were from Milwaukee.

My Mom is from Milwaukee.

Her name is LaVerne.

Her sisters' name is Shirley.

Still doesn't come close to your story!

Hodag

1/19/2008 8:29:42 AM Spooky .......  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

hodag...no doesn't creep me out....my mother has been dead for almost 21 yrs.

I was talking to my son in FL, he said I show go over to the viewing to see if she looks like my mother....now that would be creepy!

[Edited 1/19/2008 8:30:15 AM]

1/19/2008 8:38:21 AM Spooky .......  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I had a freind call me one day, he found my obit in the paper. Parents name, my name, city that I grew up in and age, everthing was the same. Even got a letter from my bank, asking if my account would be closed.

1/19/2008 8:42:22 AM Spooky .......  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Richard...that's even more scarier (sp) then mine.

What was the story behind that.....someone else with all the same info. as you or what?