Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Young ladies, the fellow you are dating could turn out to be your husband, but much more probably, he will not. men looking for men denver At the time, I loved the notion of on line dating and went out with other Manhattanites virtually every single weekend. Also hooked up with a guy who straight up stated Egads and Holy macaroni in the course of the act. kid friendly omegle They have been protective to a controlling extent, which made me often lie to them and pretend to be their excellent daughter but do anything I wanted behind their backs.

www skipthegames

Pop culture has produced binge watching a norm, specifically now that we re just about always at home. loveland classifieds In the site s words, it really is the app that s created to be deleted. PelotonForum. cityxguide central jersey We chatted, but I d discovered not to waste time and to meet in person to verify chemistry.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 9:03:08 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

With Butter no longer on the site. I am caught with mixed emotions. While I enjoy DHU and espicially 50+. I have to question ifI should stay or go. I would appreiate the input any of you can give. I relize the final decision is mine and I will be the one to make it but I do need input
Thank You

1/19/2008 9:06:08 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Stick around for a while, Good. See how it goes. You can always leave later if you want to. We'd all miss you, though.

1/19/2008 9:08:05 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

mildmanner
Louisville, KY

Why would let someone take you away from something you enjoy?

1/19/2008 9:10:12 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

It's kinda like anything else. There will be good times, bad times, great times and times when you'd like to ring someone's neck. Nothing works though if you quit - then it just no longer exits. Each one is important.

1/19/2008 9:12:24 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Good if you enjoy it then stay... but like you said its your call.. good sailing either way..

1/19/2008 9:14:39 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Good,
Please give butter my apology. Like her, I try to keep out of the fray... but sometimes, just can't keep my mouth shut. I just use way too many words, she gets to the point quickly and adds humor to her comments. I'm very happy for the two of you. Hope you can handle that woman!

I guess it is up to you, whether you stay or go. You know we all want you here for your humor and input and would miss you, like we are going to miss butter's honesty.

1/19/2008 9:56:21 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

maxlite777
Louisville, KY

Good:
I am going to answer this but It is not directed at You and Butter but for

All who may be in this situation at one time or another.

Wow! To be lucky enough to finally meet someone who fills our Hearts....The
long wait...The lonely nights...The feeling that we might be alone for the
rest of our lives is finally over.

These forums can really be addictive and sometimes our priorities get out
of wack....We give more to these forums than to our real relationships.

I believe the biggest problem with meeting someone on-line is exactly what
you are going through...But we must remember what it was like before we
finally found what we where searching for....Losing that is not worth these
once in awhile connections in the forums.

I know many women & men who complain that (If he or she was serious than they would
not still be on-line) I believe that is a normal expectation.

Do not let these forums take away the real human touch that you have finally
found.

I believe that when both parties are not on the same page when deciding whether
to stay or go...It has to be dicussed openly and honestly.

Give youselves the time to become the most important part of each others lives.
Good Luck
Good Love
Blessings

[Edited 1/19/2008 10:51:41 AM]

1/19/2008 10:03:08 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

Not sure I understand the question Good?

go= turn off computer
back again= turn on computer
no big deal

how bout just go

walkabout

like they do in OZ

The guest room is ALWAYS available you two know!!

Have fun, say Hi to Butter for me,

dan

1/19/2008 10:08:09 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

What she said is nice but your not living together yeat. I would say stay to help keep you from boredom. We all know who you belong to.

1/19/2008 10:36:04 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Good..I have enjoyed your wisdom and humor, and I can only imagine the struggle you find yourself in. I am aware that Butter has left the site..that saddens me as I would be sadden if you left. Both of you added so much as a couple..and also as individuals. Give this some time..give it a few weeks...and look inside your self and come to the decision that will make you feel the best.

1/19/2008 10:39:54 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Guess I am somewhat lost must have been off here to long over xmas break- anyway I see something must be going on between you an butterfly but not sure what exactly. Even if you two get together why can't you still be our friend??? Others on here have met people even gotten married and still come here to chat with us, just for fun!

1/19/2008 10:50:11 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

I echo what others have said...thanks for sticking with me on
different "stuff"...I have always appreciated your input.

You will be sadly missed, as is butter, but you have to do what YOU
feel is best...but, I join with others and say stay!!! JMO

1/19/2008 11:02:15 AM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

oleboy: you have your system closed to all unless they are on your friends list , while you're here for us to reach out as a group, while sometimes laundry needs privacy too--somethings must be sent via email and should be only if you don't shut your email to only accepting a message from a friend(s)--a friend should be your advisor at your best or worst moments here, not a jury among us for public appeal--again open up to all of us as sometimes the best people would like to offer advice one -to one as we did before this 50's group began on such forums for such a discussion--while some may have an answer or may know why...it's your option read it and/or take its message...in my case my email address is open...

[Edited 1/19/2008 11:28:50 AM]

1/19/2008 12:08:35 PM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Sorry, Soprano, I think the cyber gr5emlin is at it again I'll check my profile and if it's mnot public will make it so. Feel free to contact me off list . This goes for anyone else who wants to be private. Thanks for the heads up

1/19/2008 12:27:38 PM Should I stay or go; Your input please  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Like Shell, I don't know what is going on. I just hope you stay because we appreciate your humor and wisdom. There are many people here that obviously want you to stay.
Please don't shut the door on your cyber friends.

Hodag

Page: 1, 2