Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

page hookup

Life just after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and seeking for really like again. black singles maryland To date, Lockdown Sceptics has had over 2. You spent years emotionally investing yourself in your wife. easiest city to get laid in canada And that could be only 1 of the many approaches that on line dating shakes up the traditional gender roles of the man actively pursuing the lady, who then decides no matter whether the connection shall continue Basic details about something about other members?

megaperosnals

Later in this guide I will go over in detail what it requires to create a winning on the internet dating profile. single women appleton wi Just after a handful of weeks, they decided to go on an official first date to a local diner. Kari had a lengthy history of dating frontmen and guitar players in bar bands. reno rubratings Kelly Gonsalves is a multi certified sex educator and relationship coach primarily based in Brooklyn, as well as the sex and relationships editor at mindbodygreen.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/17/2007 11:04:45 PM Help with the hate  

mom1st
York, SC

I don't know but when I originally joined this site, it was great. Now all of these horribly hateful people are on, I thought after a while they would grow up or move on, but they haven't. I have been finding it a real drag coming on here any more. You can't carry on a decent forum with these people. And all they do is instigate trouble. All I know is that if it doesn't change, I will hate to say goodbye to all the great people that are here, but I will.

5/17/2007 11:14:16 PM Help with the hate  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

I hate to say it, but I am begining
to agree. I joined and began to make
friends, and just as it was starting
to feel comfortable, all the hate filled
racist people started joining. It isn't
as much fun as it used to be. Some of the
people have deleted their profiles and are
staying away. And that isn't fair to the rest
of us, nor to them.
I realize this site is free, and I do appreciate
that fact.

5/17/2007 11:22:43 PM Help with the hate  

hollywoodhogan
Mount Vernon, NY

dustin i joined this site to find someone and to meet friends... but ever since i been here my name has been slandered so many times i am not gay and i dont apprechiate, this at all i come here to discuss things in the forum i mean everytime i check... my messages all i have is name calling and other rude and vulger comments thrown at me

now what i dont understand is why is this diesel kid coming back here... under the same name and keeps doing the same stuff over and over and over again. the kid has slandered my name and others name so much now theres others thats doing it to

if this doesnt STOP or change then im sorry but im packing my bags.. and im leaving i cannot and will not deal with this its a everyday thing... no matter how much i block they still come back

when is this going to end dustin when is it going to end... ever since this gay rumor stuff started it keeps going and going

like i said if its doesnt stop then i to will leave

thank you

[Edited 5/17/2007 11:23:51 PM]

6/20/2007 9:02:33 AM Help with the hate  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

this has kind of pushed me away from the forums as well, just not a nice place to play anymore. 'bout all we can do is ignore them.

6/20/2007 9:06:24 AM Help with the hate  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

........Hollywood, if you leave, he wins.Find another way to take the sucker down.

6/20/2007 9:17:17 AM Help with the hate  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

yes i feel the same way. I was lonely, A friend told me about this site. I looked at sat back before I join in... Now I don't care if I even see whos emailing me now... I've found great and funny people on here but now they are doing like me. Not enjoying, so whats the point now....

6/21/2007 10:30:41 PM Help with the hate  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

professer2-........Hollywood, if you leave, he wins.Find another way to take the sucker down.

hwh-oh im not going anywhere he will not win, he comes back here under different names. and less than a minute he is gone i believe he was the one who was impersinating me a few days ago i emailed dustin. dustin said it wasnt him it was someone else who was impersinating me

7/4/2007 11:49:10 PM Help with the hate  

catyia25
Bronx, NY

Dustin,

The thread on DHU phychos was and is insulting.......

Catyia

7/5/2007 1:37:29 AM Help with the hate  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

dustin the thread ive posted about my mother passing away, why arent the hateful comments of hugs krazz and brat arent deleted? especially hugs comment? that is very disrespectful to me and to my mothers memory.

and just so you know.... my familly members did see those hateful comments and they wondered why would you allow someones comments like that stay on that thread?

you have removed several of my comments from certain threads ive noticed. but in my threads not once have you removed anyones hateful comments in my threads so what is the difference?

7/5/2007 12:18:19 PM Help with the hate  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

seems catyias request of drbbs thread being removed was granted, but the hateful comments by hugs brat and krazz are still in my thread i posted about my mother. customer support and dustin really have proven me right several times about the favoritism that goes on here. thanks again for proving to me that it depends on who it is

i also asked them to removed both of the polls i did for the women since catyia, and others complained about it and i see its still there but not once have i seen anyone complain about the mens poll thread. its so much biaseness here

7/10/2007 6:33:46 AM Help with the hate  

catyia25
Bronx, NY

Dustin,

Thank you so much for your taking immediate action in resolving my previous concern! Your attentiveness is the reason I remain a member. Thank you.............

Catyia

8/28/2007 11:01:41 PM Help with the hate  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Reporting Member name:'Inmate32'
First post tonight 8.28.07 in the Religion forum topic "Pray for Satan"

QUOTE:
"If you stupid f*cks knew anything about satan his son which is the antichrist which is satan well rule the earth one day this is the prophecy or have you not read it you stupid f*ck?"

Administration: This unprovoked type of disrespectful, abusive hate-filled profane forum post is completely and firmly unacceptable and should not be tolerated for a 2nd chance.
This member should promptly and immediately be terminated.

9/26/2007 4:13:05 PM Help with the hate  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

Dustin,

I know this illegal immigration topic is sensitive and heated. Each person has their opinions, I know I've had mine. However, I have always been respectful of others. Knightley2 or whoever posted a very rude comment about Mexicans in Current Events and Politics which has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration. It is a vulgar joke or commentary. Please read it for yourself and determine if it applies within the respective thread. I, along with several other Latins on this site agree that it's disrespectful or inappropriate as a commentary.

Respectfully,
Sahri

9/26/2007 4:19:25 PM Help with the hate  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

Dustin,

Nevermind, he removed his comment and apologized. He's a true gentleman. Please disregard previous message, my apologies for the knee jerk reaction. You can suspend me for being hasty.

Sahri