Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

The a lot more you understand about every single other, the additional you can build shared meaning together and, even at the early stages, have rituals of connection more than which you bond. chat room georgia If they inform you what food they do not consume, comply with up by asking them why and what happens to them when they consume it. Plus, the answer to a superior query will make your dates far much less boring and bring you closer. omegle girl interests Soon after getting a potential lead, schedule a couple of coffee chats or calls to uncover typical ground — or a lack thereof.

free hookup affair com

We hit it off rather effectively, and sooner or later ended up meeting. beverly hills dating website Hello Steve, I m 51 and getting problems meeting the correct man. You can pick out from a wide range of features from CometChat s extension marketplace like study receipts, typing indicators, file sharing, notifications, on the internet presence indicators, and so on. saddestdoll onlyfans Of course there will normally be much more personal compromises to make.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 7:21:11 AM I would like some feedback here.  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Hey all, I've got a few suggestions for the dance. Since there doesn't seem to be alot of interest for a Friday night dance, why don't we just have a dance every Sat. night. Let's avoid "burn out." Could we get volunteers to host(or hostess).Just decide among yourselves, and post here, what date you would like to host. Let's make these dances, "theme" dances. Should be fun. Example-corner off a section of your street and make it a block dance. Remember them? Get creative and describe your dance in detail. Also, we had alot of DJ's last night and I am extremely grateful and loved the music but it seems alot of you had trouble posting due to the large amount of tunes being played. May I make a suggestion? Could each one of you tune players also decide among yourselves and volunteer.One or two per dance. This will allow for greater communication among the participants. I would love to hear from you and get your thoughts. Thanks, Colleen

1/20/2008 7:40:46 AM I would like some feedback here.  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Colleen, I lack the imagination to do either of those things and am sorry I missed the Dance. I looked for one but couldn't find it. Sunny

1/20/2008 8:17:10 AM I would like some feedback here.  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

1/20/2008 8:20:57 AM I would like some feedback here.  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I have trouble with keeping up, the site does not refresh its self. and I lose track with whats going on. I do have alot of fun there though.

1/20/2008 8:24:59 AM I would like some feedback here.  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I can see where everyone is having a lot of fun..when I get in from work..I do go through the thread. Colleen, I have to agree with you..one night is best..and one DJ, per hour, may work...pheww..everyone is gone, by the time I check in..and it makes me confused and tired I believe in expanding the imagination...so dance themes, would be great. Let the participants play

1/20/2008 10:10:43 AM I would like some feedback here.  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

1/20/2008 10:14:19 AM I would like some feedback here.  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Sometime we'll just have to have a dance in the morning so Lotus can attend.

1/20/2008 10:25:01 AM I would like some feedback here.  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Moose..thank you, thank you!!! A Monday, Tuesday or Thursday night would work just fine too

1/20/2008 5:37:56 PM I would like some feedback here.  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I think that is a great idea. Having a Saturday Night Dance, besides Fridays alot are to tired from work to party down!! What do you think everybody, we all need a good time after a hard week!! Moose is right too, we need to have one so Lotus can come.

[Edited 1/20/2008 5:38:49 PM]

1/20/2008 5:42:12 PM I would like some feedback here.  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

I would love to join in too.
Can you all manage to stay up late enough for Hawaii????

1/20/2008 5:45:54 PM I would like some feedback here.  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Maui, welcome and thr more the merrier!! We will try to stay up how many hours difference??

1/20/2008 5:49:55 PM I would like some feedback here.  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

right now 2 hrs from CA so 5 from the east coast....

1/20/2008 5:50:54 PM I would like some feedback here.  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

i usually check out the groups about 7 PM my time so it would be midnight on the east coast