Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups near me craigslist

I hope to have a blessed union with a good Muslim Man someday. kodiak ak dating Use this forum to seek advice, ask inquiries and share experiences. Leaning on someone else beneath the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for connection accomplishment. flirtfinder delete account You got cases to prep, clubs to attend, briefings to schmooze, there is not a entire lot of time for you to be seeking for a soulmate.

40 listcrawler

SHE SAID– I activated my account on mysinglefriend and my husband was my fourth date. chicago hookup You ll even get paid for sharing your knowledge. Date nights for established couples can really feel boring and stale if you talk about the similar old subjects all the time. commits friendly home invasions Client service checks every single profile to make sure that it is developed by genuine customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 5:17:26 PM how many people graduated  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Wounder how many people went to school stoned or dropped out. Spelling is so bad you have to spell check some of these posts in order to read them, need to make a handbook on abbreviations anymore too

1/20/2008 5:32:06 PM how many people graduated  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Instead of Hooked on Phonics I think Hooked on Chronic worked for a lot of people!!!

1/20/2008 7:32:11 PM how many people graduated  

mmaru
Erie, PA

Yea, however snobby it might sound, probably the biggest turn-off for me when I'm talking to someone on-line is poor spelling/grammar and the annoying chatshorts.

1/20/2008 7:49:20 PM how many people graduated  

kaylakay07
Fremont, NE

Poor grammar really bugs me, I mean I understand using some abbreviations... But seriously when the whole conversation is abbreviated... What's the point in talking then...

1/20/2008 7:53:30 PM how many people graduated  

liferator
Statesville, NC

kaylakay I feel the same way

1/20/2008 7:54:23 PM how many people graduated  

kaylakay07
Fremont, NE

I'm glad someone does...hehe And I just graduated in May, kinda sad that I can type better than most other people that are using the internet these days...

1/20/2008 11:20:34 PM how many people graduated  

reddimus
McLoud, OK

I use to smoke a lil lil in high school. I dropped out. The only difference is the fact that i had some disorders then that i have out.after i dropped out i went and got my diploma, and passed with flying colors, i didnt even study. the whole people not using grammar correctly, isnt always because their being lazy or illiterate, maybe its because they have a learning disability from which they cant do anything about, evem if they have tried to overcome it. my point would probably be everyone is different and for whatever reasons they do what they do, maybe we should be a lil more accepting, even if those people are normal...dumbasses...lol

1/21/2008 1:40:43 PM how many people graduated  

micky_grays
Cleveland, OH

And if you are then spellcheck is a great option.

1/21/2008 2:53:03 PM how many people graduated  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

If you know you can't spell something correctly, how about using a different word? Have you noticed also in the "real" world, while talking some people will actually say LOL? Sure we all make common spelling mistakes, the keys move every now and then, just take a few seconds longer to re-read what you typed. When I was in school I remember thinking it was pointless worrying about spelling, grammer and the whole proper English thing. Now my English teacher would be so proud that I always check for spelling errors, to the point it's almost annoying to myself.

1/21/2008 3:15:00 PM how many people graduated  

micky_grays
Cleveland, OH

Ha!

I do not think that spelling and intelligence have much to do with one another actually.
I mean I think I am fairly intelligent, but if u take a look at one of my IM conversations with my friends (especially if I have much to say in a small time frame) - I can actually count how many words I spelled correctly in half hour of non stop typing.

My generation was f*cked from the beginning of the IMs. since 12 years ago I have used IMs to communicate to people and spelling correctly was not very important because we know what we were talking about.

Forums are a bit different. People that do not know you may think of you as dumb.

P.S. Spelling nazzis are f*cked up people

1/21/2008 4:28:01 PM how many people graduated  

liferator
Statesville, NC

who said we are Nazis? Is there something wrong with at lest trying to give the impression that this generation is at lest smart I know the are typos but damn we are supposed to be the future of this country. is wrong with being able to communicate intelligently and clearly. Hell spelling was my worst subject but being able to talk is an important part of life, no wonder we are the groundhog generation. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed weed also but I have made it a point to at least seem smart

[Edited 1/21/2008 4:29:25 PM]

1/21/2008 5:09:16 PM how many people graduated  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Is that where I went wrong, I never tried weed or any drug for that matter? Have heard many people blame their stupidity on drugs. The education system today is not even like it was when I went to school, ok so that was damn near 10 years ago but I would think it would have gotten better and not worse. In ways, I wish I would have stayed in Nebraska and let my children get the education I got, as it seems the teachers around here are not that educated much themselves.

1/21/2008 6:15:59 PM how many people graduated  

liferator
Statesville, NC

The education system in Ohio has gotten worse since I gradated too I think you would find that trend everywhere you go teachers have to get students to pass the standardized test not actually teach the kids anything nowadays its not just Texas or Ohio its everywhere and for the record I never smoked weed when I was in school I did are I graduated don't anymore even though there is noting wrong with smoking some now and then