Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Our dating chat room has so a lot to offer you, it enables folks to obtain correct adore devoid of taking a lot of time or registering in internet sites of dating to make profiles. online dating bakersfield ca Stories from the globe presented to every single other like offerings dropped at each and every other s feet. When daters have settled on an app (or apps, as is commonly the case with on the net dating, where men and women do not limit their selections), they face the question of what to do subsequent, especially now. cityxguide com nj When you fill out a profile on one particular of these web pages, it can be extremely detailed.

augusta ga hookups

Also, you will be amazed to know that connecting with men and women on Tinder takes much less than two minutes. single men in brighton Give us a try when you re ready for one thing real. I truly think it s a really great query. almost everything winnemucca classifieds and the rapper jokingly replies with an affirmative nod.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/6/2010 6:54:15 PM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

i just put up like 5 new pics. theyre the last ones. can you tell me what you think? and which pic should be my display?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/6/2010 7:42:44 PM Hey can you check me out?  

lalagniappe
Saint Francisville, LA

Smiles showing teeth always look better. With that in mind, the one with the toothy smile where it appears that you are wearing a white t-shirt is your best one and should be your main. The one with you posing with your dog is without a doubt a really cute one too.

Remove your mirror / bathroom pics and add a few with you in an outdoor setting....perhaps one with you in action on the basketball court. Make sure to include at least one full body shot.

Also, remove all negativity from your profile. Delete the part where you mention cheating, even if it is true. Quality guys find negativity unattractive.

Best of luck to you!

LL

6/7/2010 9:26:53 AM Hey can you check me out?  

terbear1234
Kent, WA

I only see a handful of pics that look like you didn’t take them. They’re all in the same outfit/setting. Can you borrow a friend and get outside to take some more pics? You also need at least one full-length shot.

I agree with LL—pics showing teeth are always best.

6/7/2010 12:20:38 PM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

thanks. but yeah it was with my webcam haha...

and all my friends live in other states

and i dont like my bod lol.

thanks for your advice tho!!!

6/7/2010 12:24:21 PM Hey can you check me out?  

terbear1234
Kent, WA

Very few of us like our full-length pics. A dear friend of mine doesn't want to take any pics 'cause she has like 15 pounds to lose until she likes her body. I have 15 extra pounds in my right forearm.

Guys want to see what they're getting. My guy loves me as-is. The right guy will love you as-is, too. Some guys really love curves.

Do you have a camera with a timer function? If so, that's better than a webcam. Or, can you get your web cam outside?

6/7/2010 1:45:12 PM Hey can you check me out?  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Balla. LL has it right on the pic, white top and smiling is a very good primary photo. You can rotate them time to time too. Full body shot for sure. Show it up front in the profile, you'll find many guys attracted to you just the way you are.

Negativity can be changed to a positive and say the same thing. There isn't much negative there anyway except maybe the cheat part. It can be done away with by the positive in the example below "able to commit...."

I don't see much of what you want in a man though. Generic example. "My ideal man would be able to commit to a relationship, secure, confident, communicate well, intelligent, like dogs..."

You have a good start, just tune it a bit. Best of luck, Shawn

6/7/2010 4:53:17 PM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

idk if i really want a man lol.

i have 3 years of basketball and school left. i dont wanna mess anything up

6/7/2010 4:55:17 PM Hey can you check me out?  

holdinpanama
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,151)
Panama City, FL

Quote from balla_girl:

jmo continue your education there will be plenty of time for a relationship

6/7/2010 5:18:52 PM Hey can you check me out?  

cherrywaves27
Warrensburg, MO

I'd pee in ur butt!

6/7/2010 7:40:07 PM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

lmao thats really wierd cherry

6/8/2010 11:07:11 PM Hey can you check me out?  

aacf105
Mississauga, ON

I don't know if you noticed but you made a liar out of yourself in your profile.

First you said:

"I love tall guys lol. and athletic"

Then you said:

"Looks arent that important."

Sorry, tall and athletic guys are considered good-looking. That made you sound really stupid or really dishonest. Looks are important to you, so what? The second-worst thing you can do is lie about it. The worst thing you can do is make it obvious that you lied about it. If I was browsing for anything other than cheap sex, I would say "Oh hell no, I can't trust that girl." Remember, if you lie in one part of your profile, for all anyone else knows, the whole thing is BS.

6/9/2010 3:34:20 AM Hey can you check me out?  

nyguitar77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,017)
Watertown, NY

Quote from balla_girl:

Then why are you here??

6/9/2010 10:48:08 AM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

Quote from aacf105:
I don't know if you noticed but you made a liar out of yourself in your profile.

First you said:

"I love tall guys lol. and athletic"

Then you said:

"Looks arent that important."

Sorry, tall and athletic guys are considered good-looking. That made you sound really stupid or really dishonest. Looks are important to you, so what? The second-worst thing you can do is lie about it. The worst thing you can do is make it obvious that you lied about it. If I was browsing for anything other than cheap sex, I would say "Oh hell no, I can't trust that girl." Remember, if you lie in one part of your profile, for all anyone else knows, the whole thing is BS.

excuse me? i do love tall guys. and athletic. theyre not all good looking. athletic to me is being able to atleast jog with me or play ball. im not asking for a college athlete like myself. i didnt lie about anything. looks arent that important to me. i dont look that great so i dont see why if im attracted to someones personality that they have to be hot or goodlooking. im not a liar. no need to be. if you cant handle the truth then you shouldnt talk to me. i can show you many tall guys that are athletic that are not that goodlooking but they won me over with how they act and treat me. LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING!!!

im sorry you have to look for cheap sex. that has to suck big time. and besides if you read the thread i asked to look at my pics not my writing.

NY: idk i met my ex on here and i made a lot of friends... just kinda dont wanna delete it i guess.. but i do want a relationship just not a fling cause thats what ive had and with school and everythin its just sucky. long term would be nice tho

6/9/2010 11:13:55 AM Hey can you check me out?  
nibsee
Butler, PA

I think you are a beautiful girl. don't be ashamed of a full body picture. I do agree with the guy who talked about the mirror pics.but hell this is coming from a guy with no pic.but I can't do it from my cell phone.any ideas

6/9/2010 11:33:12 AM Hey can you check me out?  

aacf105
Mississauga, ON

Quote from balla_girl:
excuse me? i do love tall guys. and athletic. theyre not all good looking. athletic to me is being able to atleast jog with me or play ball. im not asking for a college athlete like myself. i didnt lie about anything. looks arent that important to me. i dont look that great so i dont see why if im attracted to someones personality that they have to be hot or goodlooking. im not a liar. no need to be. if you cant handle the truth then you shouldnt talk to me. i can show you many tall guys that are athletic that are not that goodlooking but they won me over with how they act and treat me. LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING!!!

im sorry you have to look for cheap sex. that has to suck big time. and besides if you read the thread i asked to look at my pics not my writing.

NY: idk i met my ex on here and i made a lot of friends... just kinda dont wanna delete it i guess.. but i do want a relationship just not a fling cause thats what ive had and with school and everythin its just sucky. long term would be nice tho

Who said I'm looking for cheap sex? At what point did I say that here or in my profile? That was a really infantile reaction to something that I pointed out because I know I'm not the only one who saw that in your profile. I hope you realise that you just made yourself look really vindictive and stupid with that reaction. If you're only concerned about the pics posted, then it's not me looking for the cheap sex. Most guys can jog and play basketball but don't consider themselves athletic. Since you don't specify how fast you can jog nobody here knows if they can keep up with you. If you're looking for someone of quality, what you write will be far more important than the pics you post. The only thing a quality man will care about is that you at least have pics. You've reacted like a typical American female and it's about what I expected. Think with your head instead of your emotions and re-read my original comment.

If you can't get over your own ego, nobody can help you. This is not a "Do you think I'm hot?" thread, this is a profile review thread which means EVERYTHING gets looked at. If you want a "Do you think I'm hot?" thread, go make one. I'm sure it's allowed.

[Edited 6/9/2010 11:44:52 AM PST]

6/9/2010 11:56:00 AM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

i never asked if i was hot. and if you reread what you said the way you typed about the cheap sex makes you seem like you were talkin about it for yourself. and if im so typical then dont post anything. k thanks

6/9/2010 11:57:13 AM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

Quote from nibsee:
I think you are a beautiful girl. don't be ashamed of a full body picture. I do agree with the guy who talked about the mirror pics.but hell this is coming from a guy with no pic.but I can't do it from my cell phone.any ideas

thank you alot. do you not have a digital? or get a friend or coworker to take a pic of you and have them email it to you then save it to your desktop and upload

6/9/2010 2:08:34 PM Hey can you check me out?  
nibsee
Butler, PA

balla girl that was far too technical for me. maybe now you see my issue. where's mount jackson as opposed to danville. I used to live in dry fork, va rite outside danville.(just outta curiosity). but I don't know what you were talking about.im sorry.

6/9/2010 2:14:14 PM Hey can you check me out?  
nibsee
Butler, PA

and if it helps any...probably don't but I think you're pretty damn hot.not that you asked that either.but you are. im gonna view your profile tomorrow. if you have a full body pic up. ill know you've gotten over that silly shame or dislike of yourself. have confidence. you deserve it.

6/9/2010 2:15:01 PM Hey can you check me out?  
nibsee
Butler, PA

balla girl that was far too technical for me. maybe now you see my issue. where's mount jackson as opposed to danville. I used to live in dry fork, va rite outside danville.(just outta curiosity). but I don't know what you were talking about.im sorry.

6/9/2010 2:17:04 PM Hey can you check me out?  

balla_girl
Mount Jackson, VA

Quote from nibsee:

lol i think danville is a few hours. and idk where my battery charger is for my camera yet. so i may not have a ic up. ill look on facebook for one

6/9/2010 2:48:18 PM Hey can you check me out?  
nibsee
Butler, PA

fine you get two days then.lol!! im just playin.I just wanna make sure you lose that fear or whatever it is you have. you are young still you got a whole life to live the sooner you lose it the happier with yourself you will be. god I wish I could follow my own advice.
I love virginia. I can't wait to move back there. its so nice down there.

6/9/2010 10:27:16 PM Hey can you check me out?  

mojobat
Lightfoot, VA

In response to your question of which picture you should use as your main one, I personally like row 3, pic 3. It's a cute smirk, and the pic is well lit.