Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www datehookup com

Right after all, dating is about meeting up face to face, hearing their voice, drinking in their smell and feeling their touch. iowa singles 99 to $8. The Doobdoo requires quick action on any fake profile or hate speeches complaints. benaughty review singapore Sharing a song you have been listening to lately can give your crush a much better understanding of who you are and what you are into.

best way to get hookups

At the identical time, just four% of on line daters have attended a group outing or other physical occasion organized by an on the internet dating web site. single ladies in lakeland fl Also the explanation I posted this was due to the fact these information had been already publicly published prior to by other kpop news internet sites. The kiss felt seriously wet, but I did not want to quit. cancel flingster They would mistreat me, emotionally manipulate me, in some cases get in touch with me names when we re fighting and a single of them even went as far as to hit me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/9/2010 6:13:13 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

1. Have a symbol next to their name?
2. Have the letters IP next to there name?
3. Tell them to stop hiding?
4. Go back to their spouse?
5. Put them in another place of their own on DH?
6. Or delete them?

I can't count the number of times I have looked at " user has set profile to invisible ".
Its actually getting to be a pain at times and If they are chatting in the room and you ask to see their profile, they dissapear. Are the hiding from someone? Their spouse? what gives?
Dustin..... I think a great idea is to put some kind of symbol or the letters IP somewhere below their picture so I dont waste my time and looking at a blank screen..I have a slow computer so at times it will take a while to get back where i was.. anyone else thinks this is a good idea?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/9/2010 6:14:34 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

I put my 2 cents in

6/10/2010 6:11:36 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
Atmore, AL

As far as I'm concerned, people who start polls and don't allow for an opinion totally different from their own are worse than people with invisible profiles.
At least people with invisible profiles usually have a good reason for it.
The only possible excuse for you not including a "leave them alone" option is that you are too immature to accept that everyone doesn't agree with you.

By the way---you have 2 posters here...both of whom disagree with you, yet you have 3 votes for #1.
Did you pad the vote by casting 3 votes of your own?

6/10/2010 3:38:02 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

first off i didn't "pad" the votes i just want suggestions or an easier way to find out who is hiding.. i do search for people and getting a blank screen 6 times in a row gets a bit old.. i am not for something or against it, i just want the searching to be less of a headache.... and i didn't re-vote if you look at the poll.. i voted once

6/11/2010 11:53:49 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
beachingirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,941)
Stone Harbor, NJ

I'm not hiding anything OP, I am strictly here for the friends and forums. Mine is invisible because it CAN be.

Get over it.....

6/11/2010 4:29:01 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
tammydv3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,321)
Fitzgerald, GA

Hey Rooster! For those of us with slow computers, it is a pain and I would like to see something that would let us know before we go to them. I understand why they would make their profiles invisible but I agree with having something that tells others that they are invisible.

6/19/2010 3:40:16 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Cleveland, OH

You are missing one option in your multiple choice. None of the above.

What do you mean, slow computers? It's the 21st century, you need to have an access to a faster computer, dial-up should be extinct. Of course, a slow computer is a pain.

That said, JMO, I disagree with marking invisible profiles as such. How do you know a hundred percent (or close to it) that if you contact a visible profile, it's worth your time? If you have a slow computer, get ready to accept consequences. My 2 cents.

6/20/2010 9:22:25 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
laughbythelake
Sturgeon Lake, MN

Quote from iaminohio:
You are missing one option in your multiple choice. None of the above.

What do you mean, slow computers? It's the 21st century, you need to have an access to a faster computer, dial-up should be extinct. Of course, a slow computer is a pain.

That said, JMO, I disagree with marking invisible profiles as such. How do you know a hundred percent (or close to it) that if you contact a visible profile, it's worth your time? If you have a slow computer, get ready to accept consequences. My 2 cents.

I voted #1.

However I must comment on this post. I live on a farm pretty much in the middle of no where. The phone wires are very old (Not my wires. the phone company wires) and the options are very limited.
People like me have been left in the dust of internet growth. I do have satellite with limited up loads and down loads (cost of $55.00 per month). When I go past that limit then I am restricted by being slowed down.
So some of us would like to know BEFORE we click on a profile if it will be available.

6/21/2010 6:19:43 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Cleveland, OH

Quote from laughbythelake:
I voted #1.

However I must comment on this post. I live on a farm pretty much in the middle of no where. The phone wires are very old (Not my wires. the phone company wires) and the options are very limited.
People like me have been left in the dust of internet growth. I do have satellite with limited up loads and down loads (cost of $55.00 per month). When I go past that limit then I am restricted by being slowed down.
So some of us would like to know BEFORE we click on a profile if it will be available.

Ah thanks. Now I know why I'll never live in a country.

You want to live in a country, to get away from the busy city, traffic, etc., seek peace, quiet, serenity and so forth... Well, this has its pros and cons. It's a 2-way street.

IMHO, I don't think that people with invisible profiles should be labeled as such.

6/21/2010 6:24:14 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
lonely_rain
Kent, WA

I found since my short time here that most of the invisible are fake profiles from ones with pictures.

6/21/2010 9:04:44 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,332)
Cleveland, OH

Quote from lonely_rain:
I found since my short time here that most of the invisible are fake profiles from ones with pictures.

And those with pictures are never fake, did I get you right?

6/21/2010 12:51:20 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
jes9754
Melrose, LA

ROFLMAO. Even people w/"pictured profiles" can have a fake pic..hello! This site doesn't 'catch' everyone who may just go to Photobucket and upload some 'random' person's pic and claim it as their own/to be them. They TRULY have NO way of knowing whether a person is truly who they CLAIM to be (regarding a pic); unless, of course, they're stupid enough to try and get away with passing off a celebrity as themself. Pfft!

[Edited 6/21/2010 12:52:28 PM ]

6/21/2010 7:42:16 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
lonely_rain
Kent, WA

Iminohio

Let me reword it better, I have blocked some people with pics only to find out they each have from 2 to 4 other profiles going, some with diffrent pics and some with not. I only blocked 6 and I have 3 pages full of their other alter egos. I don't get why a person would want mutiple profiles anyway. Nevermind, I just won't put up with it and shouldn't have to. I don't understand how they can have have multiples off one IP addy.

6/22/2010 6:03:45 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

snowbird02s
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,993)
Florence
Italy

Quote from lonely_rain:
Iminohio

Let me reword it better, I have blocked some people with pics only to find out they each have from 2 to 4 other profiles going, some with diffrent pics and some with not. I only blocked 6 and I have 3 pages full of their other alter egos. I don't get why a person would want mutiple profiles anyway. Nevermind, I just won't put up with it and shouldn't have to. I don't understand how they can have have multiples off one IP addy.

She is right, I don't bother blocking anymore. If, you are here to date, I would suggest you see them on Cam first. JMHO

Good luck

7/4/2010 11:45:53 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
sunny_bee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,332)
Torrance, CA

Quote from roostercruiser™:
first off i didn't "pad" the votes i just want suggestions or an easier way to find out who is hiding.. i do search for people and getting a blank screen 6 times in a row gets a bit old.. i am not for something or against it, i just want the searching to be less of a headache.... and i didn't re-vote if you look at the poll.. i voted once

Hiding???? No...I simply want to be contacted by people on my friends list...ONLY>
I get tired of lewd emails, harrassment, etc. What's the big deal? If you don't like them, move on.

7/5/2010 1:11:04 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,339)
New South Wales
Australia

shygirl7410
view all msgs: received from | sent to 7/5/2010 12:30:55 AM
Subject: HELLO
Message: HELLO MY NAME IS MICHELLE SOMEONE TOLD ME A LADY IS DIE NAME KRISTY WHAT HAD TO HER PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HER? LET GET BACK WITH ME RIGHT NOW?

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ARSE WHOSE BLOODY INVISIBLE,BUT WHEN THEY ABUSE THE INVISIBLE PROFILE TO SEND ME THIS SHIT THEN THE INVISIBLE PROFILES CAN PUNCH THEIR PROFILES WHERE THE BLOODY SUN DON'T SHINE!

[Edited 7/5/2010 1:17:13 AM ]

7/12/2010 2:01:45 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,585)
Middleport, OH

who really cares as i don't. some people are invisible to me because that is their choice. evidently they are hiding for some reason. JMO

7/12/2010 2:05:40 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
spicyhaggis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,441)
Scotland, IN

well i am coz i got pissed off wi the abuse from sicko's.

7/23/2010 5:21:44 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

i am a sicko also but i have manners

7/23/2010 5:36:50 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

Quote from sunny_bee:
Hiding???? No...I simply want to be contacted by people on my friends list...ONLY>
I get tired of lewd emails, harrassment, etc. What's the big deal? If you don't like them, move on.

ok.... so lets say i was searching for someone like you and found your picture and wanted to contact you.. and when i view your profile the only choice i have is to flag or block you.. well could of had a good friend or even more but you will never know because i couldnt send you an email to contact you.. so it was nice to never have known you

7/23/2010 5:45:35 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
Atmore, AL

You know...this is really ridiculous.
A shadow complaining about invisible profiles.
I noticed one of your options for dealing with invisible profiles was to delete them.
Maybe some people think all the shadows should be deleted.
Have you ever thought about that?

7/23/2010 5:58:08 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
bait_and_tackle
Aiyínion
Greece

Op I do feel for you and do understand, I have a friend that lives in no where land and has the same problem. It is frustrating at times to click on a profile who are very interesting then to find out they are invisible would like to read some more of their postings. So you are damn if you do and damn if you don't here in DH.

7/23/2010 9:38:48 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

bmblb
Las Cruces, NM

I am all for someone being able to have their profile invisible if that is their preference. However, I feel that there should be some way for the people they initiate contact with to view them. I have received winks- attempted to view the profile- and been unable to because it is invisible. Maybe there can be some way that when they initiate a contact the recipient has "viewing privileges"- even if they are just temporary. Just a suggestion from insignificant little ole me..... :~)

7/24/2010 10:52:05 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
brock095
Boston, MA

My profile is invisible because I am not looking for a date from DH.

7/25/2010 5:46:14 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
louise_63
Knoxville, TN

What makes an invisible person so important that you have to create a poll about them? If they are invisible its apparent that they dont want to be contacted. Move on and expend your energies on those that are visible. When a person joins this site its not about what you want but what they want.

Now about your profile, you dont have a picture, most of your profile says "didnt say" and your description lists you as being here for forums and friends only. Why not work a bit on your profile before condeming anyone else's. I am sure you have a good explanation for it but then again so do invisible people. Actually who is hiding, the invisible person who chooses to post a picture but doesnt accept inquiries or the shadow with no picture and less than completed profile?

You need another option button, one that says dont care.

7/29/2010 12:40:18 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

ok well i have chosen to take my picture off because of the trolls and freaks on here and also i removed my description out too.. i am not going invisible because of others that search.. if i search for someone i will send them a message and a bio of myself and we go from there.. i will have my things back up eventually but i have gotten pictures that are a year or more older and when i get some new ones they will be posted.. i don't like the same picture up on my wall for months at a time.. i like to keep things updated. i have noticed that people put one pic up and leave it there and when i go to meet them.. they don't quite look the same.. there is a method to my madness and it works for me. i have met some wonderful people and not so wonderful, but there is always bad with the good.. it just makes searching easier on most of us here. constantly looking at a blank screen gets pretty old and having to wait for the screen to return to the search is a bit of a pain

8/9/2010 3:52:02 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

azmetalfan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,446)
Mesa, AZ

What is the point of having a profile if you make it invisible? Also it makes it difficult when a person with an invisible profile contacts you but you can't see their profile to see if you are interested.

8/12/2010 3:47:20 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
dr4510
Phoenix, AZ

I am tempted to become invisible to stop all that is posted being accessed by google

http://www.google.com/search?q=dr4510&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

[Edited 8/12/2010 3:48:22 AM ]

8/12/2010 8:05:03 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
stowngirl1982
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Seagrove, NC

Quote from workingirl3:
who really cares as i don't. some people are invisible to me because that is their choice. evidently they are hiding for some reason. JMO

Pfft! Some people are ONLY here for friends AND forums. And people who know that about that person obviously do NOT think they are "hiding something".

Plus YOU know as well as anyone that people also may be invisible b/c they've found someone and are obviously NOT looking.

FFS.

No one should have to explain themself. Esp. NOT to YOU.

Also, another reason people go invisible is due to the psychoticness this place has become.

[Edited 8/12/2010 8:06:46 AM ]

8/12/2010 8:10:46 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Middleport, OH

Quote from stowngirl1982:
Pfft! Some people are ONLY here for friends AND forums. And people who know that about that person obviously do NOT think they are "hiding something".

Plus YOU know as well as anyone that people also may be invisible b/c they've found someone and are obviously NOT looking.

FFS.

No one should have to explain themself. Esp. NOT to YOU.

Also, another reason people go invisible is due to the psychoticness this place has become.

LMAO. as i remember toy from way back in another forum.

[Edited 8/12/2010 8:13:16 AM ]

8/12/2010 8:16:56 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
stowngirl1982
Over 1,000 Posts (1,933)
Seagrove, NC

You make no damn sense. Never have either.

8/26/2010 5:16:21 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

thorb
Yarker, ON

I agree with the POLL being crap ... and I hate these stupid polls

the poster always has an agenda and can never see from outside their own box.

Now ... as for invisible profiles .... fine ... no problem ...
invisible with no picture too .... I wouldn't even attempt to check those people out.

as for letting me know the profile is invisible ....

I see no reason for anyone to not agree with that idea ...
unless they really are into some sort of game playing in here and in that case ....
I have no use for them at all.

I don't block ... and I don't go invisible ...
I will deal with whatever comes my way.

As for old vs. new people ... that is a strawman argument

anyone with a good idea is worth listening to ... and this site is far from perfect.

You will see I have been on this site for some time but don't have any stars.
[ there is a very good reason for that ... time is precious ]

and .... ban dialup ... great idea ... now fork over the money for us to get high speed.

8/27/2010 5:06:31 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

thorb... i would love to ditch the dial-up but i have no choice until some company comes out to run cable lines for the town.. and it will be a long time before that happens...lol cable company cant make $$ in my town so they just ignore us.. but as for the other stuff ..thats why this thread is here so dustin can see the suggestions and can decide what to do.. i just want searching to be done a little easier and i think it will help out alot of us.. and the ones that are invisible wont be bothered

9/1/2010 5:35:01 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
michaela13
El Dorado, AR

if you can't view them how are they supposed to find anybody on this site?

9/1/2010 5:40:15 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Middleport, OH

Quote from michaela13:
if you can't view them how are they supposed to find anybody on this site?
i think the only people that can view them are their friends. evidently they aren't looking for anyone for some reason.

9/1/2010 8:55:38 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
muddin_girl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,995)
Seagrove, NC

God you're f**king stupid.

9/1/2010 8:59:22 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
1potpeggy
Chechaouene
Morocco

Quote from muddin_girl:

I just couldn't resist peeking at your other 2 profiles.

9/1/2010 12:01:14 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
menu48
Hitchcock, TX

Quote from 1potpeggy:

9/2/2010 4:20:48 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Middleport, OH

Quote from 1potpeggy:

9/2/2010 4:23:03 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Middleport, OH

Quote from muddin_girl:
well you are hiding as i know you were ms ugly and i believe unc009. as another stated you have different profiles.

9/16/2010 12:41:16 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

and also i think the matter has been brought up by another thread... but i am not sure that there should be only one profile per ip address.. i will see if i can find that.. that will help reduce the number of morons that have multiple profiles

9/19/2010 12:14:28 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

shaas
Fresno, CA

I think that people that dont have picture shouldnt be on here!! That means that theyre still married!!

9/19/2010 12:23:24 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

shaas
Fresno, CA

Quote from shaas:
I think that people that dont have picture shouldnt be on here!! !!

9/19/2010 1:18:14 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
muddin_girl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,995)
Seagrove, NC

No it does not. Quit ASSuming shit. Some of us have been on DH as long as 3+ yrs. We may just be here for friends and forums b/c we are happily in a relationship, or maybe even married.

Also, we may have psychotic f**ktards who have stalked, harrassed, threatened, etc. us.

ANY # of reasons. You people need to stop being so f**king prudish and ASSuming shit.

NOT EVERYONE WHO HAS A PICLESS AND/OR INVISIBLE PROFILE HAS SOMETHING TO F**KING HIDE!

[Edited 9/19/2010 1:20:05 PM ]

9/19/2010 1:30:17 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

workingirl3
Middleport, OH

Quote from shaas:
I think that people that dont have picture shouldnt be on here!! That means that theyre still married!!
you may be right .

9/19/2010 6:19:15 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

Quote from shaas:

not having pictures dont bother me and that is also getting off subject also.. its about the invisible profiles and for some of us it is a hassle that to look at blank screens... and it is a pain when you have a slow computer.. all i ask is to put something next to the name so i am not wasting my time.

9/19/2010 9:03:48 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

librajason
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Towanda, KS

I think everyone oughtta just shut the hell up & quit worryin' about it.

9/20/2010 2:40:33 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,339)
New South Wales
Australia

Quote from librajason:

9/20/2010 10:25:00 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

keepalowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,607)
Sturgeon Lake, MN

Quote from librajason:

9/23/2010 8:31:25 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

Quote from librajason:

i see the peanut gallery is putting in his 2 cents!

9/24/2010 10:04:01 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
1moredance
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,447)
Nags Head, NC

Quote from librajason:

last time i checked this site is free

shouldn't the people that come here be able to choose if

they have a picture or are invisible or whatever.

9/24/2010 6:42:48 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
roostercruiser™
Fallbrook, CA

Quote from 1moredance:

last time i checked this site is free

shouldn't the people that come here be able to choose if

they have a picture or are invisible or whatever.

i dont care if they have a picture or not.... please read the thread most of you are going off topic!

9/26/2010 11:35:40 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (144,790)
Martinsville, VA

I didn't vote...since how I feel is not listed..I understand

about dialup and satellite connections...but why should the

people that are invisible be singled out because that is their choice...

This site is free and everyone has options...Invisible is just one...

10/3/2010 8:57:04 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
noordinarylove1
Baton Rouge, LA

OH BULL!!!
Maybe it did not occur to you that sometimes people have REASONS
REAL reasons they do not have their pictures on their profile.

Perhaps those reasons could be they have stalkers?
Or ex spouses?
Or abusers?
OR BOTH??

You really need to get a life because I DO happen to have a reason why I dont have my picture posted and that is because for one reason i just now retrieved my computer back after it crashed and havent got my data back up yet

and no 2. all the stuff i said so that when i DO post my pictures I make sure I put a town he does not know I am in or frequent or know where to find me then i immediately tell the person and explain AFTER the fact. I also blur or put a pic he wont easily recognise.

11/11/2010 8:51:16 PM People with invisible profiles should..  

icouldloveyou
Reynoldsburg, OH

I have many friends that have their profile "invisible". There are several reasons it is used. Some have found a person that MIGHT be "Mr. Or Mrs. Right." They chose not to play the field while checking out a chance to see where the relationship might go. If the relationship "goes south" then they do not need to set up another profile. Another GREAT reason, is it still allows FRIENDS to still see your profile. I have made many friends on this site, and consider them all a gift from Our Heavenly Father. If you think they are HIDING from you, then you are probably correct! They have had their full of insecure people... This might sound like a rather tough statement, but it also is a very TRUTHFUL statement. As for me, I have pictures and stay visible. but that is MY choice.
Pastor Mark Wilkinson

11/29/2010 7:47:24 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
jonboysvj
Dickson, TN

I would say a Symbol would nice touch whether they are in thier forum or you find them in a search. I'm the Same thing the other thing and whenever they come back put say stop your hiding especially the serious girls that I'm looking for.

12/1/2010 8:24:23 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
system_error808
Braintree, MA

Also rooster , another suggestion, as dustin makes it where you cant click the name on a closed account .. ?? maybe jmo i am still kinda new here and not having a picture isnt bad i. i have been interacting with others. i dont know why people loose there minds ofver a suggestion lol see ya around

12/21/2010 10:08:11 AM People with invisible profiles should..  
louise_63
Knoxville, TN

the best reason for not having a picture is because of what happened to me last friday...some jerk captured my profile pic and put it as his and then created nasty blogs about me...think about it..your pic could end up anywhere on the net...I took mine down to protect myself..so think about it the next time you poke someone because they dont have a picture, ask them why and you might find a good reason and it might not have anything to do wiht being married.

12/22/2010 2:37:35 AM People with invisible profiles should..  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
Atmore, AL

Ive seen a lot of talk about the problem louise 63 mentioned.

That problem causes a lot of confusion and hard feelings in the forums.
I would like to suggest to everyone that if you see a posting from someone with a pic that looks like someone you know; but the posting seems way "out of character"; make sure that the poster is who you think it is before jumping to conclusions.

Another user can very easily steal a picture...this much is true...but they can not use the exact same name for their profile.

Always check the name closely before ASSuming you know who's talking.
If every one learns to do this...then pretty soon the a**holes will realize that this b/s is a waste of time and effort.

[Edited 12/22/2010 2:38:59 AM ]

12/22/2010 4:28:24 PM People with invisible profiles should..  
alexvirgo
Elyria, OH

I agree to. I am here for friends and forums