Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

Registration by e mail address or a social network account only requires a percent. craigslist flagstaff az personals Virtual themed dates like video game dates, coffee dates, and extra have develop into all the rage. But it s constantly still probable for conversations to lose steam, each in person and on the web. citascon latinas com Customers are asked to total a 25 query test just before starting the romance searching for journey to allow the method to comprehend their preferences.

skipthegames hookups

Dr. best dating apps in sacramento The greatest dating apps continue to assistance folks connect, irrespective of whether it s throughout the coronavirus pandemic or through the vacation season. 69 each for ten. best omegle questions Web sites like OkCupid that only let you get in touch with members if you have each liked or swiped suitable on each other also do away with undesirable messages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2008 1:43:13 PM seasoned members  

bus2blue
Jefferson, OH

i disagree! there are people (which i am sure there are a few) like myself that hold a public position that does not want their pic on here! which can hurt them! proffesionally!so i agree! but of course if you make 26k a year or something like that you should be aware! but if you make 26k a year can you afford a digital camera? they may be a sweetheart!

1/28/2008 3:24:59 PM seasoned members  

kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

I agree with most, i like to see who i'm talking to, I didn't have a pic on here for almost a week, new to area and on friends pc. so maybe they don't have access to the equiptment needed to post a pic, can't always judge just because they don't post a pic.

1/28/2008 4:18:31 PM seasoned members  

oldfashionedgrl
Sumner, WA

I'll talk to just about anyone, pic or no pic, however, in order for it to go any further than e-mails, pics have to be shared. It took me awhile to get up the guts to put mine out there so I understand not wanting to right away. There comes a time, though, when you have to show who you are and it's better to see before you meet and...it's only fair.

I like to see who I'm talking to and looks do matter in that there needs to be an attraction / chemistry if you're going to hook up. That doesn't mean everyone has to be beautiful / handsome because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's beautiful / handsome to me may not be to you and vice versa.

By the way, I try to reply to everyone who makes contact, even if it's to say, thank you for the wink, but I'm not interested or whatever. I hate to be left hanging and don't like to leave the other person hanging out there either. It's just a courtesy thing to me.

1/28/2008 8:19:12 PM seasoned members  

mdm46
Biloxi, MS

Rather or not a person post a picture, should make no difference. If you choose to to reply to a shadow person, thats your choice. Your making a judgement of that person, even the ones who have pictures you choose not to reply.

1/28/2008 9:01:30 PM seasoned members  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Would you go on a date with someone that didn't have a picture up? I think not. So why join a dating site if you are not going to post a picture?o

Generally, I mean real generally, people that have a photo posted don't instigate problems in the forums. For some reason their photo next to their post keeps them more civil and more honest. I think you should have a photo posted if you are to be allowed to post in the forums.

1/28/2008 10:16:45 PM seasoned members  

prince1964
Newport, WA

ok ladies and u also gentlmen the whole photo thing, sure photos are great even old ones give a basic idea ,and lets face it we are attracted by looks first but once in a while take a chance because you never know its all about romance some guy ,smart funny,kind and loving cool and no fool an all around bdamn good catch and on top of all that hes good looking as hell not being vain just trying to explain you see for starters try to understand that men in our age group have been out there working hard supporting families building homes and communities living lives andbeing good to thier wives and a great deal of us werent exposed to0 the computer let alone the internet .so look no pic doesnt mean a guys ugly or hiding something not always anyway. example hey i m that guy im that damn good looking man with a photo been single a few years now and along bcomes my 18 year old son and gave me this square plastic box he called it alaptop didnt look like nobodys lap that i ever saw and like i said im a reasonably intelligent guy so ive been figuring it out well kinda i type one fingered and some things i just dont have aclue but im right here talking to you sure i will get it together with this laptop thing and i will figure out how to post aphoto but to all u out there who delete without reading u just might be really missing out because hey i m that guy my self esteem is really good and with good reason so dont delete give us chance come back later girls and i will give u awhirl i m good looking and the king of romance ill melt your hearts you wont be able to say that anyone has ever fired your desires like ican im nice and im sweet im the classic bad boy but imatop notch love toy dont delete me or i will never meet you RMFT

Page: 1, 2