Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler eu

The premium solution offers you an ad free experience and lets you see who s online in real time, filter by sexuality, use the app in incognito mode , view who s liked you, and a lot more. sun city az personals That s regardless of dating guidance that stresses the importance of meeting new individuals in public. When you sign up, you ll go through a thorough questionnaire that evaluates your character according to the Five Aspect personality test. orange county hookup It s effortless to hold track of potential partners with the Appear Book, a list of who has liked you back.

rubratings com

In a time exactly where isolation is much more familiar than physical touch, it s a good adjust of pace. hinesville ga dating To use the app, you need to sign up with your Facebook account or your phone number. If I m truthful I too had had a sneaking feeling it wasn t fairly right but didn t want to prick his bubble. ecuadorian dating culture You have gotten improved at handling paperwork and other annoying tasks like scheduling dentist appointments on time or renewing your passport.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 6:28:50 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

Every 14th of February men get the chance to display fondness for their wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Every Valentines Day, men rack their brains for that one special, unique gift that will show that special someone that we really love them more than anything.

Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret....guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure, seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration.

Another secret.... guys feel left out. That's right... left out. Do you realize there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self-explanatory. This holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man just how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town - the name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak and a blow job...that's it.

This pairing of "Valentines Day" and "Steak and Blowjob Day" will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

1/22/2008 6:30:48 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

kaylakay07
Fremont, NE

lol I really like that.
It's a good idea!
And funny all at the same time.

1/22/2008 6:32:36 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

are_we_a_match
Huntsville, AL

lol....awesome

1/22/2008 6:34:20 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

Acutally it's March 20th.. hahahaha

[Edited 1/22/2008 6:35:05 PM]

1/22/2008 6:35:27 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

iansmom
Sarasota, FL

sure sounds great...day before my b-day

1/22/2008 6:36:59 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

Hey that is my Bday too (3/20/66)..does that mean I get 2 steaks and 2 blowjobs???

[Edited 1/22/2008 6:39:05 PM]

1/22/2008 6:38:09 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

1/22/2008 6:40:51 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

Happy B' Day!

1/22/2008 10:51:05 PM Valentine's Day for Men  

eddie4468
Chicago, IL

I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT DATE MY LUV AND I THINK YOUR LYING ABOUT YOUR AGE YOU CAN'T BE 5 0, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SMOKING HOTT !!!!!!!!!! MID 30'S RIGHT ???

1/23/2008 12:09:45 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

dmrcowboy
Florissant, MO

I wish more woman would think like you reenie.

1/23/2008 12:11:45 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

smileingheart
Bellingham, WA

reenie good idea

1/23/2008 12:12:47 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

i like it too. might actually get to do that for valentines day. hoping for the best!!!!

1/23/2008 12:24:22 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

smileingheart
Bellingham, WA

damn i wisk i had a man to do that with hehe opps did i say that out loud

1/23/2008 12:25:59 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

smiling you gotta stop that thinking out loud, i heard it so i know others did too. ha ha

1/23/2008 12:27:17 AM Valentine's Day for Men  

smileingheart
Bellingham, WA

yeah you know me boxers ,my minds in the gutter right now hehe

Page: 1, 2, 3