Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

any good hookup sites

But the church does have a lot to say about the matter—and believe it or not, it really is not all about sin. meet single women london Even even though it is a generalized forum, there are nonetheless rules relating to age, privacy, legality, and conduct. Look at arranging your own ride to and from the date to give oneself much more freedom on when you share your dwelling address with your date. amber doig thorne only fans Most of the customers on the internet site are knowledgeable ladies.

any free hookup sites that work

A single example is if they are producing demands early on, maybe to meet or hang out at their spot rather than go out someplace together. dallas lynn ladder theory He, as well, has gone on several dates, but has felt discouraged with the outcomes. Emma Sayle, the CEO of sex optimistic social network Killing Kittens, says that any web page that prices humans as lesser to each and every other by working with derogatory terms is under no circumstances going to finish well . nyc bedpage I saw him from a distance as he was about to go into a surgical theatre and sussed him out but he didn t see me (and I didn t inform him I d spotted him until we had been dating for a few months!).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/19/2007 8:20:20 PM What would the World Be Like Today if Abraham had...  

santababy
Libby, MT

No really the world would be different if Abraham, to prove his love of god had set himself on fire instead of offering to burn his son (glad he wasn't my Dad). Just think, no jews,no Christians and no Moslems. It sure as hell couldn't have been worse. May we could all have just lived by something like the Golden Rule. I myself like the taoist philosophy before somebody tried to make a religion out of it. I don't want to hate anybody and I don't want to kill anybody. But thats just me.

5/27/2007 9:40:14 PM What would the World Be Like Today if Abraham had...  

krupa
Abilene, TX

I almost feel bad having to post this reply with Santa looming over me.

Hell no!!!!!!! God was "testing" Abraham with a choice between Abe's loyalty to his god and to the seed of his flesh.

I would far rather spend eternity in Hell than harm the innocent that look to me for protection.
There was no choice!!!!
I will always refuse the god so selfish to think I would harm a child (MY CHILD) in obesiance to a theoretical whim.

I would not harm my child at God's request for some test of loyalty.
Damn that god.
Damn the religion that would pander to that whim.
Happily would I spend my time in Hell for refusing to harm my child, for refusing God's test of faith.

Have any of you read the Koran? There are many similarities with the old Testament.
Sure the King James Bible is a tad more lenient....yet, oddly similar to the Koran.

Don't get ticked off until you read it for yourself.

Like Sun T'su said" Know your enemy"

9/18/2007 5:04:53 AM What would the World Be Like Today if Abraham had...  

wisewoman2
Thibodaux, LA

Hey Santa! I agree with your answer. Institutional religion makes money for a few, causes divisions that lead to prejudice and hatred. Taoism is a great philosophy, one that I strive to live by.

9/18/2007 6:01:50 AM What would the World Be Like Today if Abraham had...  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

This is probably(hahaha) gonna be long so I apologize ahead of time.lol

Anyone that knows me,knows that KIDS come first in my life...after God!
Only until recently have I realized the "importance" of putting God, above all things!Before that,there was no way in hell "anything" was coming before "my kids","NOTHING"!

Obviously this is only necessary if you "believe in God" and "understand Him" to the best of your ability!

Without Him,there is "nothing",plain and simple(for me now),and without Him I am ,"nobody". He has given me life and a heart+soul,so that I may live,grow,learn and love,without "limitations"! What I choose to do with "this life" is only going to matter most to Him and Im the only one that puts my head on my pillow at night and "knows" if I have satisfied Him or not! It "all about me" in that aspect and whether I choose to feel "guilty" for not "being a good girl today"or "motivated" to "be a better person tomorrow"!

I have nothing but admiration and envy for the "LOVE+FAITH" Abraham had for God,we should all be so "Blessed"! Could I kill a child if I "thought" that is what He wanted? No
Do I understand why He asked Abraham to "prove his Faith" in such a way? NO
But I believe the answer may have something to do with sending Jesus His Beloved Son,to help us "understand" why He did what He did.

I dont have those answers and personally there are "somethings" I dont even question anymore,I just take them for what they are....Mysteries of the Bible!........peace