Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

It has the simplest format of all the apps and websites we looked at. single women portland oregon There are no charges to send or get mail. Believe it or not, you are not the first individual to feel about this. megapersonals con Signing up for eharmony is the 1st step in discovering your subsequent wonderful connection.

houston hookup spots

What you do not comprehend is that women can achieve a level of indifference that s foreign to most men s idealistic idea of enjoy. conway ar dating We tell children not to judge a book by its cover. A good woman deserves all the superior things in life in particular the ideal getaway. minneapolis gay hookup spots We celebrate genuine, lasting connections, and comprehend that the diversity of our neighborhood and every person in it is what makes it so specific.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/22/2007 4:59:43 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

gemini28
Minden, LA

I love it when a man touches my face. It melts me!...so I guess that is why I do that alot. I will hold his face while we kiss or lightly rub his cheek while looking into eyes.

5/23/2007 8:36:11 AM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

I think holding hands is fairly non sexual with a new partner or date. I usually can tell if someone is passionate by the way they respond to it.... lots of involuntary feedback.... eyes and hands can reveal a lot of things yet unspoken...

Copter

5/23/2007 1:45:16 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

ang73
Caldwell, OH

Jon,,, yes I guess I am lucky,,lol. I just need to find me a hairy guy now,,lol. That story was cute too!!

Copter,,,,I live the new look!!! Makes me want to rub that bald head of yours!! LOL!!

5/23/2007 3:35:44 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

I want to touch a woman's psyche and spirit. Any one can stimulate the flesh. If my mind isn't stimulated you ain't getting in my pants!

5/23/2007 5:35:55 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

gemini28
Minden, LA

krupa I so agree with you on that!

5/23/2007 9:51:28 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

Any way you touch them would be Sexual, in my experience if there is a connection. Maybe it comes with the Aura of confidence.

5/25/2007 12:34:10 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

I like to play with is long brown hair. He has beautiful hair.
I also find myself rubbing his sholders or back.
I love to gaze into his soft hazel eyes and watch them sparkle.
Just to hold his hand is wonderful.
ShyAngel

5/25/2007 6:57:45 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

sf10631
Bettendorf, IA

Blissfulcritter
I agree the inner thigh at the right time can be a very erotic touch!

5/25/2007 11:17:52 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

cinders1
Yukon, OK

A light kiss on the neck, a kiss on the cheek, close contact between faces, getting close to each other and not touching,hmmmmmmmmmm well there you go, that leads to sex i am afraid. lol

5/26/2007 6:49:09 AM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Yes, it is those non sexual touches that lead to sex and that is the point. They lead to sex as it is aroused in both people. It is the foreplay of the foreplay and it is deliciouse.

5/26/2007 6:48:27 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

"deliciouse" I like that word Jondalar...

5/31/2007 3:55:35 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

branes51
Clermont, FL

Non sexual touch? A feather light touch moving down from the base of the skull to the nape of the neck then down the spine if the back is exposed at all.

5/31/2007 5:00:47 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

I love it when she locks her arm around mine. It brings our bodies close and creates an intimacy between us without either of us hanging on the other.

5/31/2007 5:35:33 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

If there is an attraction, any slight touch
is sensual. Holding hands to me is very exciting.
Sometimes you can just feel the energy. ummmmmmmmmm

5/31/2007 6:26:42 PM In what non sexual way do you like to touch your date?  

acuddlyguy
Reading, PA

With a date, a woman I care about, someone I love or am growing to love, as a sexual being myself I can not imagine any touch of her would not be sexual.
Many, many years ago, in a class I had at the Univ. of Kentucky, the professor asked us to write a one paragraph of less than 200 words when we'd begin foreplay to have sex with our wives/husbands/significant other. Some of us had to read them at the end of the assignment. I remember to this day what he said after that.
"Ladies and gentlemen, foreplay for tomorrow night's lovemaking begins with tonight's good night."
None of us smartie 20's had backed it up more than 30 mins to bedtime. It was a very good lesson.

Page: 1, 2, 3