Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

Merely develop an account and be granted access to a plethora of posts covering a variety of various subjects. tampa personal ads To preserve the fire going and larger it wants each side work. If you re rubbish at this, please start off with a confident smile or hello . totally free filipina dating sites When this can be exciting, it s vital to take the methods vital for you to be comfortable when you meet up with them.

best hookup websites 2016

And, boy, there is practically nothing much more painful than sitting by way of a complete course meal out of politeness. senior speed dating virginia The most tough factor is reading body language. There really should be handful of given that the old days. naughtydate fake Proceeds to spend for a secondary drink for myself prior to he goes, I proceed to block him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/25/2008 11:31:13 AM Dates for hell...............seriously  

softnjuicylips
West Palm Beach, FL

Ok So i have been in florida for a minute now lol, ok less then a year but when I first got here I met a very attractive guy nice body, personality and all. Were talking total package ladies, (you know what I mean!) So after talking on the phone for awhile we decied that its time to do the actual date thing and see where this leads us. So he picks me up and we are on out way. Little did I know what he had in store for our date. So I'm dressed up cleavage and eveything right.We pull up to a gym. I was thinking oh maybe he has to pick something up from a firend or something right? WRONG He gets out and says aren't you going to get out? So I do not even thinking twice about it. Long story short he took me on a date to the gym so I could watch him work and get sweaty with other men?????!!! I couldnt believe it I thought I was being punked or something. Then after he was done he thought I would be turned on and want a night cap. OH I THINK NOT! Been on something worse share with me Plus it will be good to rag on these losers! GUYS welcome also!! Tune in next time when I describe date number two from hell............DATE WITH A "SALES REP" or so I thought!

1/25/2008 5:48:30 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

1/27/2008 12:01:40 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

rodbender
Pekin, IL

Oh I think I can top that. I was dating a woman. A nice one I thought, at the time ( right now I'm not sure). Things were going slow...then slower...then slower and finally no contact what so ever. I goofed about for two months and ran into a gal from the same working place as the first one. I took #2 on a date.annnd #1 finds out. Now as it turns out, the reason why #1 quit calling is that someone told her I was dating someone else. Now #1 doesn't call doesn't respond to anything.Cripes what's a poor idiot to do?

2/1/2008 12:58:30 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

sherry1234
Brownsburg, IN

OMG, that's too funny! I met this guy who seemed to be nice at a bar one night. After talking, he gave me his number and we made plans to see a Hockey game. We agreed to meet at a restaurant where I would leave my car and ride with him to the game. Once there, he pulled up in his truck and I got in. Little did I know he had farted in the truck before picking me up. The smell was gagging:: I tried to roll down the window and he told me that the controls had to be done on his side because he had a parent lock on them. I asked him to unlock it and he said no. He rolled the window down about 1 inch which wasn't enough to get the smell out. By this time I'm getting frustrated.

It's starts pooring down rain and I asked him to let me off at the front door and he said no again & that we could walk because it wasn't that far. By the time I got in Conseco Fieldhouse, my hair was drenched. He bought me nachos and a beer and then kept bragging on how much he had spent. I wanted to leave so I made up a story that my son was sick and I needed to get home. He told me to tell the babysitter to give him tylenol and he wasn't taking me back to my car. I ended up going to the bathroom and having my neighbor pick me up to get out of this hell date. He called several times and I never answered. What an Ass!

2/1/2008 2:03:26 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

sweetynikki
Canyon Country, CA

omg sherry you poor thing....that's a pretty bad date......one time i went out with this guy who seriously like narrated everything he was gonna do....needless to say we went to dinner which wasn't so bad but we went to the movies cause he wanted to see some dumb movie.....and he went to put his arm around me and said "i'm going for the reach around." i seriously got up and walked out.....called my best friend to come and save me

2/1/2008 5:30:22 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

softnjuicylips
West Palm Beach, FL

wow that is awful, what the hell is wrong with people?!

2/2/2008 9:39:51 AM Dates for hell...............seriously  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Sherry, I can't believe he called again!!
I had a guy accompany me and 2 kids to the museum. good looking, good conversation, good w/kids, intelligent, even brought a picnic basket for afterwards w/toy treats for the kids. Nothing inappropriate or speedy, etc. Next day we met for coffee, and I got the 'rules' told to me:
Anything he wanted sexually, anytime was to be accommodated - no questions asked. any woman would be glad to do this for him. He was never to be challenged or corrected on any point, about anything. And if he occasionally had a male companion, that just kept him interesting for his female partner.

Well, I have to be honest here - I projectile-spewed my coffee, laughed so hard I almost peed, and I was still howling all the way out the door!

[Edited 2/2/2008 1:38:20 PM]

2/3/2008 11:33:46 AM Dates for hell...............seriously  

sue614
Elkhart, IN

I once dated someone who got drunk and stood up in my car, mooning everyone as I drove him home.

2/4/2008 5:25:50 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

fiatspider
Anniston, AL

Ok
Here goes:
A guy I had been talking to for some time asked me out. He said he was a doctor. I called where he was supposed to work. No Go! He took me to an all you can eat chinese restaurant. It turns out he was Muslim. They don't beleive in Jesus. They don't believe in women working, so on.. He ate like a pig. He was sweating so bad, I almost laughed. He said he would take me shopping. We went to Walmart. He bought a bunch of fruit and some ice-cream. We went down the wine isle and he told me to get anything I wanted. Well, I got a bottle of Italian wine and he said NO. He told me on the next isle that if he were to do that it would be like putting a gun to my head. OMG, I was about ready to do that myself. When we got back to his shotty apartment, he starting kissing on me and trying to feel me up. I told him I wasn't in the mood. He said he was ANGRY Now and put on his shoes. Well, I guess he kinda knew something was wrong, so he asked what time I had to be home. I made something up and got the heck out of there. The cheap bastard didn't even buy my gas there. I wasn't about to wait around for him to go back and get money. I was just glad to make it out of there alive and with my dignity.
He told so many lies, I think he started beleiving them himself.
Watchout ladies, beware..

2/4/2008 9:38:41 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

A friend of my recently went on a date with a guy she met online. She told the story at a bunco party last weekend, we were all laughing so hard we had tears rolling down our faces. Keep in mind, this is the first meeting.

She goes to this guy's house (I wouldn't have even gone to a stranger's house) and has to weave her way through a minefield of junker cars and old appliances to get from the road to his trailer. (A few of the women agreed that they would have agreed to go to his house, but would have left BEFORE entering the minefield.) When she gets to the trailer, it's in poor shape. Yet, she gets out of the car and walks up to the steps. Only to find that 1/2 the steps are missing because they rotted out. (Several more women decided they wouldn't have climbed the steps.) Of course, my friend is always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, so she climbs the rotten stairs.

When she gets inside, his dogs are jumping all over her, the place is filthy, and she immediately notices that there are NO kitchen cabinets...none...nada...zero...zip! Not a cabinet in sight! He saw her noticing the kitchen and explained that when he gets depressed he takes anything wood (cabinets, kitchen table, chairs, etc.) outside in the front yard and builds a bonfire. Yes, folks....the guy's a pyromaniac!! (All of the rest of the women were now done with the date.) Not my friend..she's way too nice.

They walk into the kitchen because she brought him a pumpkin pie she had baked. The floor SINKS as they walk on it. Apparently, the rotten wood was not confined to the front stairs. He grabs a fork and heads to the couch. Of course, the couch is covered by a sheet and she's affraid to ask what the sheet is covering. By this point, she's sick of his dogs jumping on her, so she asks him to get them off her. He does and proceeds to sit down and eat the entire pumpkin pie in front of her. He didn't even offer her a piece! When he finished eating, he put her crystal plate on top of a stack of dirty dishes in the sink and they left to go to a movie.

She gets in his truck and immediately feels the need to ask him why her ass is soaking wet. He explained that the dogs were in the truck earlier and he had the window down for them even though it was raining. (He didn't even bother to put something down to keep her dry....or at least warn her that the seat was wet.)

They get to the movie and she uses the hand dryer to blow dry her butt. The movie is ok. After the movie, they get back in the truck and he drives her to a bar (without asking if she wants to go). She again blow dries her butt. After a couple of drinks, he takes her back to his place.

She goes inside AGAIN (!?!) to get her crystal plate. Suddenly he says she has to come down the hallway with him because there's something he wants to show her. FINALLY!! She doesn't feel comfortable and refuses to go down the hall with him. He said he wanted to show her how great his toilet looked since he painted it red. She refuses and heads out the door. She gets in her car and he's standing in the doorway so she can't close the car door. She finally gets out of there and goes home.

It's not over yet....he sent her an email saying he loves her and wants to marry her. She off course replied that "it'll never happen". Several months later, she receives a letter in the mail (she hadn't given him her home address...the only SMART thing she did in all of this).

All I could think the whole time she was telling the story is "WTF...ARE YOU INSANE!!!"

2/5/2008 8:04:35 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

zoebelle
Pensacola, FL

Well the date didnt even get to the meeting of each other,singldad,basically demanded
me to give him an answer then and there and he wouldnt rule out sex on the first date
When I couldnt give him an instance answer he said I guess it's over lol
If you talk to him beware he's a control freak

2/5/2008 10:13:51 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

sunshine805
Fort Worth, TX

Recently had a date from pure hell...

I met this guy online and after a few weeks we decided that we would delete our profiles because this was working out really well. I couldn't get out of my mind that something just wasn't right and I kept asking for confirmation about his divorce. He assured me he wasn't married so I visited his apartment while he had his daughter visiting to see if I noticed anything to prove my suspicions. I found nothing and decided to get over it so I finally invited him over and just as he drove into the driveway my daughter came home. He suddenly had to leave. On the way home he was stopped for speeding and arrested on a warrant for assault! He had the balls to call me from jail and ask me to bail him out. I called the jail to confirm why he was arrested, they told me what he was in there for and this was his second offense that we know of. I told them that I hope he has a nice stay but decided to pay him a visit to let him know that I knew everything and I was done. He begged me to wait for him and I said no. He contacted me when he was released and wanted to talk, explain, to see me again. I finally decided to play his game and agreed to see him, I was going to visit during the Super Bowl game, he suddenly had to work. Today, I found out that he is still married but on this site looking again! He teaches martial arts and assaults women! So Beware!

2/17/2008 10:45:32 PM Dates for hell...............seriously  

liza602
Victoria, TX

I remember this one date I had with a guy named Bobby, he was kind and caring.......so I thought untill we went on a date, Here I thought we were going to a movie but nooooooo he took me to his house. He wanted me to follow him to the backyard so I did and boy was I surprised to see all his friends come out of the house all drunk and high. I felt very uncomfortable and went over to Bobby to tell him I wanted to go home, but he didnt want to drive me home he ended up getting drunk and high too so I walked home in the dark! The next day he called all mad at me for leaving without telling him so I broke up with him and after that all his friends started calling me a bi***. I deserve a real man!

2/18/2008 10:07:50 AM Dates for hell...............seriously  

oldeschoolcharm
San Diego, CA

I can't believe these stories... are that many men that rude and clueless? Geez, I once grabbed a last-minute flight and hopped on a plane just so a close female friend wouldn't be lonely watching the end of summer fireworks alone.

I like the finer things in life, and I like to share them with those I care about. Geez, if I get to the point where I'm "spending the night", I'll get up early the next day, walk her dog, and surprise her with a nice breakfast.

But, sometimes, I feel like a real goofball, showing up for a first date, with a bouquet of flowers (if we meet close to her home so she can put them in water without too much fuss, perhaps after the date -- first ones tend to be short). Not roses, of course, but just nice seasonal flowers that would brighten a room.

I always pick up the tab (but appreciate it if a lady offers, and won't stop my date from buying me an impromptu coffee or snack, or if she REALLY insists).

But, boy does niceness backfire sometimes: I once got slapped for offering to pick up the tab and she shouted at me: "Who do you think you are? You think I'll let you pay so you can get some!?" Geez, it was a first date -- I wasn't even thinking of kissing her. I chalked it up to "her loss" and "man, she must have met some real doozies to be so bitter", but the whole experience was quite embarassing.