Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to find hookup

This leaves a resenting cycle of rejection for both man and lady. classified personals atlanta Dating apps etc are developed to make folks income initially and formost, and will never place your personal wants 1st. In 2019 alone, Australians lost pretty much $27 million to dating scams while it could be even more as a lot of individuals are as well embarrassed to report losses. bumble srbija Some girls just let the man to move very first So move first just before everyone does it to her .

privatedelight sex

Or perhaps even so terrible, ridiculous, or downright dumbfounding that you pondered a life of solitude in response. chilliwack hookups No doubt, pondering about the numerous ways that your very first date could go can make you feel scared and cautious. I ve tracked and analyzed information, spoken to computer scientists, and figured out what tends to make particular profiles profitable. how to delete latinfeels account Profiles are not as detailed as on other apps, but you can contain your name, job, enterprise, education, place and hyperlinks to your Instagram and Spotify accounts.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2008 4:07:45 AM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

We need a simple quote function for the forums. People cant debate in any reasonable manner. If a page goes by, you may as well just forget about readdressing the point. A one button touch would be cool!!! This is the only forum i have ever being on that doesn't have it. Why??

1/26/2008 5:18:34 AM Quote function??  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

We need a simple quote function for the forums. People cant debate in any reasonable manner. If a page goes by, you may as well just forget about readdressing the point. A one button touch would be cool!!! This is the only forum i have ever being on that doesn't have it. Why??

What that?

1/26/2008 2:22:44 PM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

Munky_gurl. How do you do that?.

Ps I still think you look like Gloria Estafan!! Celeb Thread.

1/26/2008 2:23:53 PM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

I wanted to try something to see if it works

*edit* No it didnt work

[Edited 1/26/2008 2:24:23 PM]

1/28/2008 10:09:50 PM Quote function??  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Yes munky_girl ... spill. How do you do that???

1/29/2008 2:55:54 AM Quote function??  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

Okay my amigos...
like this--->

Type: [
and then: the word "quote"
and then: ]
and then: whatever you wanna quote
and then: [
and then: /
and then: the word "quote"
and then: ]

I'm not Gloria Estefan... I'm Puerto Rican

P.S. When you guys go to reply to any forum here... look to the left on the blue column where Dustin posted some quick codes for everyone to use.

♥ SYL ♥

1/29/2008 6:01:42 AM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

Hi Munky Gurl. I know you are puertu rican lol. But Munky do you mean to say that we have to type out the text ourselves of what somebody says.

Any other site Munky-gurl you just click on quote and its presented to you straight away. To type all out again would simply be too time consuming. I can only type about one word per minute!!!lol

I appreciate your input Munky _Gurl. Is there a simple one button press? From your post above i assume not. The one button press is so good and makes the communication and the thread more interesting and fun.
Come on Munky_Gurl you are loved on this site by all. Put a word in for us with the mods. Maybe this quoting function that I am on about is hard to install. I dont know too much about the complications a site may have to allow users to prevail of it.
Thanks again Munky_Gurl.

[Edited 1/29/2008 6:02:11 AM]

1/29/2008 11:33:33 AM Quote function??  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

But Munky do you mean to say that we have to type out the text ourselves of what somebody says.

No, you use the mouse to cut and paste! Surely you know how to do that!

JIM

1/29/2008 6:11:36 PM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

Lol jim. Honestly I dont lol I thought i was doing well being able to switch on the damn computer

1/29/2008 6:21:43 PM Quote function??  

marsman
Lutz, FL

How do you unblock someone? I made a mistake!!

1/29/2008 8:21:27 PM Quote function??  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

No you don't type it out, LOL that would take forever. Copy and paste dudes!

OK, so click at the beginning of the first sentence you want to quote, and don't let go of your mouse until you reach the end of whatever you wanted to quote. Now let go of the mouse. You just highlighted the text. Yay!

Now right click the highlighted area and click 'copy'. You just copied the text. Woo!

Ok, now when you go to quote it in your reply post...

type: [
then type: the word "quote"
then type: ]
then type: *here's where you right click then click 'paste', whatever you want to quote will show up*
then type: [
then type: /

I hope that made it simpler for you.

1/29/2008 11:33:20 PM Quote function??  

timeshifterv22
Dublin
Ireland

No you don't type it out, LOL that would take forever. Copy and paste dudes!

OK, so click at the beginning of the first sentence you want to quote, and don't let go of your mouse until you reach the end of whatever you wanted to quote. Now let go of the mouse. You just highlighted the text. Yay!

Now right click the highlighted area and click 'copy'. You just copied the text. Woo!

Ok, now when you go to quote it in your reply post...

type: [
then type: *here's where you right click then click 'paste', whatever you want to quote will show up*
then type: [
then type: /

I hope that made it simpler for you.

Munky_Gurl

Thank you for your patience!!!!

[Edited 1/29/2008 11:36:53 PM]

1/30/2008 4:11:16 AM Quote function??  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

P.S. <---- That's not beer.