Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

There are activities produced for much more individuals to love. grand junction hook up I wasn t undertaking anything else with my time why not give it a shot? he mentioned. SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my pals at the get started of my relationship with my husband we wouldn t be together now. doublelist not loading In my experience, even the ones who are not con artists only appear to want to speak about their ex boyfriends, dogs and Spanish holidays.

usa hookup reviews

On a side note, I have noticed several profiles with the similar photos, and no descriptions. red deer personal ads NYE was coming and we both had no solid plans so decide to go to a bar collectively that evening. To uncover your prince or princess, you have had to kiss a handful of frogs along the way. how to get laid with craigslist Remember that this query is all enjoyable and not to be taken to heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2008 10:11:47 AM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

deserted
Arlington, TX

I'm not the religious type as most of you may be, but I still find this disturbing!

BELOW IS FROM PASTOR PHELPS' WEBPAGE
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the picture that America deserves. Get used to it! You worship at the fag altar, you get boxes draped in your fag flag coming home!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
See it here: http://www.godhatesamerica.com/index.html

Some additional info:

Brent and Shirley Roper
3640 SW Churchill RdTopeka, KS 66604
785-273-0277
785-273-1080

Fred Phelps Sr.-785-273-0325
Fred Phelps Jr-785-272-4135
Margie Phelps-785-273-7380
Shirley Phelps Roper-785-783-3006

Edit..changed video

[Edited 1/26/2008 10:15:45 AM]

1/26/2008 2:08:34 PM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

desparado
Woodlawn, IL

Illinois and Missouri and probably other states have passed legislation that directly addresses the actions of this cult. Demonstrations like his church's (cult's) activities at military funeral services must be a certain distance (1,000 ft. I think) from the services or they will be arrested. His words and actions are getting less and less playtime as he and his people continue to be hamstringed by those see his bitter ways.

Vietnam veteran '68-69'

1/26/2008 2:18:13 PM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

stormbay
Tasmania
Australia

Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church

Well he does believe in the god of war doesn't he and they keep saying believing in god is a calming, peaceful, loving experience. Yet to see it so far.

1/26/2008 4:09:07 PM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Well the good pastor is a fag hateing man of god.

LMAO

Kenny

1/26/2008 4:26:02 PM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

kingdavid2012
Fitchburg, MA

The people of sodom and gomora were doing much more then same sex actions. They were involved with the fallen ones who were creating strange fleash as the bible calls it. DNA recontruction of beings that God had no intention of them doing. Every thing they did and thought day and night was evil in God's sight. Its the same with the flood of Noah. Some escaped there call UFO's. They are still here and out there and will be returning for there destruction when the day of the Lord cleanses the universe and this planet. Not all beings are totally evil many are like us both good and bad. Some are almost God like meaning there very spirtiual and have a much better understanding of God then us. You really dont think God stopped with just this little planet do you. Give Him a little credit He is much more powerful then any one of us could ever imagine.

1/26/2008 10:04:17 PM Pastor Phelp - Westboro Baptist Church  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Beam me up scotty