Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

three way hookup

You need to don t forget that just one particular small decision from you can completely adjust the outcome of a story. free chat line miami florida I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is typical to feel like this since I was never ever appropriately treated from my previous traumas considering the fact that I generally stopped medication and sessions mid way by means of. My youngsters, Sophie and Connor, each in their twenties, intervened. best places to get laid reddit He came home to our hometown and we matched on Tinder, I swiped on him figuring out who he was.

gay hookup app 2017

Unless their answer is this date, this can ordinarily lead to comic relief and a shared laugh or two, Dr. free bay area dating sites If scanning IDs on a printer, you will want to save them as a JPG/JPEG or PNG format. In heterosexual matches, women have 24 hours to message their match prior to the connection expires. los angeles rub ratings Because Allah swt has permitted me to grow closer to him by way of studying our blessed Quran, by way of watching pretty good lectures on the web, by means of reading incredible articles written by our brothers and sister In distinct, I d like to point to our sister Yasmin Mogahed she has written A great deal about relationships, adore addictions, and falling in enjoy with the Real Thing Allah swt.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/5/2010 7:29:02 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

cowboyupphx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Prescott, AZ

What kind of movies - would you star in?

Me = Simple the old westerns

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/5/2010 7:40:21 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

I'd want to be Emma Peel in the Avengers. I always wanted to be a sexy spy in an all black sleek one pc. suit on a secret top mission. I guess in my mind I still do!

7/5/2010 10:49:03 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
tearose4160
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,881)
Goodyear, AZ

For me it would have to be Western..I would probley be a Saloon Girl...Or as my luck runs I would probley wind up being a farms wife with 10 kids...LOL

7/5/2010 10:56:08 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

twoletters
Show Low, AZ

I've done a few movies. Tall Tales, Pontiac Moon,Young Guns. And The Gunfighter ( shown over seas), fixing the shadow (also over seas).and a few commercials.While I worked at Rawhide, we used to do a lot of stunts for commercials over seas.
It's not all that it's cracked up to be. A whole lot of hurry up and wait,and wait,and wait.
I would still like to do some more Westerns or Mountain Man movies.
The pay is pretty good if you're SAG, but the jobs are few and far between.
Voice over is the way to go. Good money,do your thing let them edit, and you can show up in whatever you want to wear.

7/6/2010 4:26:38 AM So you want to be a movie star???  

beachmermaid50
Over 2,000 Posts (3,586)
Chandler, AZ

holy taco chip...........how does a person follow that??? thanks for sharing "man of the north".... sounds like you have some rather exciting experiences in life. Lots of fun stuff to share around the camp fire at night

Concerning being a movie star...... I would like to show others that people with disabilities can make the life of others an incredible experience. I would like people to know how people with disabilities can enhance life, overcome obstacles and seek the sheer pleasure found in simple activities and environments due to our ability to see things in a different perspective. Do you know the pleasure of having the warmth of the sun on your face when you were not sure you would live? Do you know the pleasure of hearing simple things in life such as the charming sound of children giggling and the incredible sound of babies when you thought your hearing might be taken away completely? How about the gentle whisper of the wind thru the trees or the sand that blows on the beach? Every day Mother nature provides us with a bounty of visual pleasures that are priceless that we often overlook even though our eyes have sight. When was the last time you gave thanks that you could stand up on your own two feet and move unencumbered? Movie stars have been offering entertainment to us all ever since the first one was started so many years ago. I would like to encourage some education and appreciation of life as well.

ps but I would always leave the hard stunts up to the stunt double people....you know....why should I have to worry about breaking a nail or something..........LOLLLL

7/6/2010 10:46:51 AM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from twoletters:
I've done a few movies. Tall Tales, Pontiac Moon,Young Guns. And The Gunfighter ( shown over seas), fixing the shadow (also over seas).and a few commercials.While I worked at Rawhide, we used to do a lot of stunts for commercials over seas.
It's not all that it's cracked up to be. A whole lot of hurry up and wait,and wait,and wait.
I would still like to do some more Westerns or Mountain Man movies.
The pay is pretty good if you're SAG, but the jobs are few and far between.
Voice over is the way to go. Good money,do your thing let them edit, and you can show up in whatever you want to wear.

Wow, that's a spicy meatball of a resume Twoletters. So you did do voice overs? I always wondered how does an actor remember so many lines in such a short time?

7/6/2010 11:56:27 AM So you want to be a movie star???  

twoletters
Show Low, AZ

No I haven't done any voice overs yet,maybe some day.
Doing voice overs is pretty easy, you have a script you read from and your parts are highlighted.
You just have to make the right voice inflections at the right time. Then they dub you in at the right times.
As far as I know there is still only one voice over agency in the valley. Before you can get any work they want you to go to a voice training school, which they just happen to provide, for a rather healthy fee of course.
That's how so many agencies make a steady income,by teaching acting classes, voice training,head shots or promo tapes.
Lots of folks aspire to be a movie star,young and old.They will spend every last dime they have for training they are told they need. Never to get a principal part.
I did two movies back to back and thought I was a red hot, new found star.
I sat by the phone for 6 months and went on every cattle call in Az. Spent lots of money chasing that dream and dam near destroyed a marriage.
It's no way to make a living unless you're a really big name. Yeah the money can be substantial at times,when and if you're working.
I made a little over 100,000.00 with wages and benefits on two movies in just one month. The now X got most of that.
Now, if something comes along I would love to do it,but won't chase the dream.
Dang, I wrote a book,sorry.

7/6/2010 12:19:34 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from twoletters:
No I haven't done any voice overs yet,maybe some day.
Doing voice overs is pretty easy, you have a script you read from and your parts are highlighted.
You just have to make the right voice inflections at the right time. Then they dub you in at the right times.
As far as I know there is still only one voice over agency in the valley. Before you can get any work they want you to go to a voice training school, which they just happen to provide, for a rather healthy fee of course.
That's how so many agencies make a steady income,by teaching acting classes, voice training,head shots or promo tapes.
Lots of folks aspire to be a movie star,young and old.They will spend every last dime they have for training they are told they need. Never to get a principal part.
I did two movies back to back and thought I was a red hot, new found star.
I sat by the phone for 6 months and went on every cattle call in Az. Spent lots of money chasing that dream and dam near destroyed a marriage.
It's no way to make a living unless you're a really big name. Yeah the money can be substantial at times,when and if you're working.
I made a little over 100,000.00 with wages and benefits on two movies in just one month. The now X got most of that.
Now, if something comes along I would love to do it,but won't chase the dream.
Dang, I wrote a book,sorry.

I know a very talented actor in the UK and he's on stage doing the War Horse. You would think he would have made it by now doing several films but heck, he worries all the time when he'll get his next role. People do think an actor's life is glamorous but it only looks that way. And when you start to get old the roles become slimmer. You have to really budget whatever money you make cos you never know what part you will get next or if you will get a part to play. I guess anything which is considered the "Arts" is a difficult career. Voice overs does sound interesting Twoletters. So how does an actor remember so many lines in such a short time? Did you ever forget your lines? Is there a certain technique to memorization?

7/6/2010 6:15:49 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

cowboyupphx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Prescott, AZ

WOW twoletters....But I want to know about the FOOD, and wine (joke on wine) that was "Catered"..., and how about those trailers...I bet you had a 30ft or larger, with a couch and everything??? or did they make you russel up your own fod and did - you sleep werever you could?

Also like to star in one of those roman movies...I like toga's ..

7/6/2010 8:53:18 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

abundance1961
Over 2,000 Posts (2,599)
Mesa, AZ

Not really. I wouldn't mind the money, but I wouldn't want Fame where people never let you alone. However, if I could do it without fame, I would like to be in any movie that can inspire people.

7/7/2010 1:07:00 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

twoletters
Show Low, AZ

Yeah cowboy the food is great and all you can eat. Kraft service is open pretty much 24 hrs a day. Gotta bring your own hooch though. Yep on location, I had a 30 foot trailer all to myself right next to Oliver Platt and Pat Swazey. We ran lines together and partied almost every night. That was in a remote area of the 4 corners. After the had all the equip there it looked like a small city.

Cat, it is tuff to remember all your lines sometime,more so if you're nervous.
Some do have a special process they use. Plus there are cue cards and normally only one scene at a time is shot,so you don't have to remember a ton of lines at any one time.
Sometime it takes hours or even days to do one shot. I did a 30 second Levi gig once that took 10 days to shoot.

7/7/2010 10:03:18 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from twoletters:

Cat, it is tuff to remember all your lines sometime,more so if you're nervous.
Some do have a special process they use. Plus there are cue cards and normally only one scene at a time is shot,so you don't have to remember a ton of lines at any one time.
Sometime it takes hours or even days to do one shot. I did a 30 second Levi gig once that took 10 days to shoot.

Ah, I see! Thanks Twoletters for the info. Does the director ever get fed up with the actor and finds another one if a scene takes that long?

7/7/2010 10:12:13 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Surprise, AZ

Quote from catthebest:
I'd want to be Emma Peel in the Avengers. I always wanted to be a sexy spy in an all black sleek one pc. suit on a secret top mission. I guess in my mind I still do!

"Indubitably Mrs. Peel"

7/7/2010 11:28:00 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from phoenicks53:
"Indubitably Mrs. Peel"

Yes, Thank you Nicks. So many boys who watched the Avengers had a crush on Mrs. Peel and I kinda did too, only I wanted to grow up to be her! A show so ahead of the times!

7/7/2010 11:41:49 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

kaasee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,972)
Tucson, AZ

I would be doing documentaries about the crooked court system regarding Court evaluators.

7/8/2010 11:05:55 AM So you want to be a movie star???  

twoletters
Show Low, AZ

Cat,often times it's the writer/writers and director that get into it.To answer your ques yes they have been known to fire an actor for some reason but more often that actor ends up on the cutting room floor.Depends on the scene and if the actor is a big name or not.
I guess my all time favorite actor would have to be the Duke. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but to me he was the epitome of a true American. Ben Johnson once said,the Duke was very much the same in real life.
Secondly would have to be Patrick Swazey. He was a true gentleman and had a passion for acting and life ( RIP buddy).

7/8/2010 10:02:10 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

mzchieviousnaz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,516)
Phoenix, AZ

I have a coworker/friend who bought a ultra deluxe/state of the art motor home, and he gets contracted by movie/ad agency's to let actors utilize his motor home. He gets to do the chauffering and all he had to add was a fax machine in his motor home. He gets paid a pretty sum for this. He's had Ellen Degeneres, as one of his 'customer's' and quite a few others and has a few stories to tell, lol, but he loves doing it-

7/9/2010 7:37:10 AM So you want to be a movie star???  
tearose4160
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,881)
Goodyear, AZ

I also like Jimmy Stewart and Sam Elliot along with the Duke and Swazey. If I could do a movie I would want one of those two guy to be the leading men...Wow is that a dream...LOL

Sam can put his BOOTS under my bed any time...LOL..That man has some killer eyes...

[Edited 7/9/2010 7:38:13 AM ]

7/9/2010 5:52:13 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from twoletters:
Cat,often times it's the writer/writers and director that get into it.To answer your ques yes they have been known to fire an actor for some reason but more often that actor ends up on the cutting room floor.Depends on the scene and if the actor is a big name or not.
I guess my all time favorite actor would have to be the Duke. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but to me he was the epitome of a true American. Ben Johnson once said,the Duke was very much the same in real life.
Secondly would have to be Patrick Swazey. He was a true gentleman and had a passion for acting and life ( RIP buddy).

Hey thanks for the info! Awe, I really admired Patrick Swazey too. I always wondered if he get into an accident prior to his passing? He seemed like such a beautiful good hearted person. A crying shame it is....he was so talented.

7/9/2010 6:06:05 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Surprise, AZ

Quote from catthebest:
Oh Cat, I'd bet you'd look pretty good in that leather suit she wore

7/9/2010 7:44:53 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
desertirish
Scottsdale, AZ

I like the spy game too but maybe more like someone opposite James Bond as the woman that finally one ups him! All for the crown of course!

7/9/2010 8:24:55 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from phoenicks53:
Oh Cat, I'd bet you'd look pretty good in that leather suit she wore

Thanks Nicks! I'd love to have that outfit! Would be kinda hot for now but I sure can wait. Just charge it to my Visa...pleeeasssseee.

7567 8474 7211 8970 Exp. 12/15 775
X___CAT____

7/9/2010 9:18:58 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Surprise, AZ

Cat, I'll do you one better! I'll charge them to MY Visa if you try them on for me!

7/9/2010 11:28:06 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

Quote from phoenicks53:
Cat, I'll do you one better! I'll charge them to MY Visa if you try them on for me!

THEM as in Plural? You're getting me 2 Outfits? YAY!

Okay, close 'em eyes... No peeking!

Okay, now open! da da! How does it look?

wowsa

(I wish )

Imagine going on a date in that?!
I can't imagine any woman any size not looking fab in that!

[Edited 7/9/2010 11:29:00 PM ]

7/10/2010 5:09:34 AM So you want to be a movie star???  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Surprise, AZ

Quote from catthebest:
THEM as in Plural? You're getting me 2 Outfits? YAY!

Okay, close 'em eyes... No peeking!

Okay, now open! da da! How does it look?

wowsa

(I wish )

Imagine going on a date in that?!
I can't imagine any woman any size not looking fab in that!
Gulp...Oh my Cat ....

7/10/2010 3:08:46 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

So does that mean you like it enough to buy me the 2nd one?

7/10/2010 3:26:43 PM So you want to be a movie star???  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,621)
Surprise, AZ

Quote from catthebest:
So does that mean you like it enough to buy me the 2nd one?
I meant "them" as plural as in a "pair of pants". I'll have to get on Fredricks of Hollywood web site and see if I can find them!

7/10/2010 3:40:42 PM So you want to be a movie star???  

catthebest
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Scottsdale, AZ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAIT NICKS!! Not Fredericks!!! Let me get my Bergdorf Goodman web link for you.

7/12/2010 2:37:27 AM So you want to be a movie star???  

mis2riwoman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,779)
Youngtown, AZ

never wanted to be one, but i have been asked out by a few celebs.