Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any totally free hookup sites

But the truth is, on the internet dating can feel overwhelming. online dating surrey This hyperlink is to an external web site that might or may possibly not meet accessibility guidelines. The app encourages customers to be real & give good value to your individual info & other information. 10 dolla holla youngstown number Additionally, all dating apps have some sort of spend wall for essentially meeting individuals and that tends to make the whole segment a small bit seedy.

online dating hookup

Its exclusive promoting point is an interface that feels closer to a Snapchat style story or a TikTok feed rather than the swipeable cards found in other dating apps. fresno singles If you locate that you do share popular interests, you have an arsenal of concepts for future dates, Elizabeth says. Christian explains the chess concept of playing in book . hot hookups app review Post Covide, use this time to uncover hobbies, join clubs, go to events, volunteer that s how you meet actual persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/27/2008 2:35:57 PM Any Audiophiles out there?  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

I'm talkin 2 channel, stereo, separate components. High End like Krell, Mark Levinson, Audio research. B&W, Theil, etc. Do you read Stereophile or the Absolute Sound, Lets hear what you have.

1/28/2008 8:29:56 PM Any Audiophiles out there?  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

See my thread in entertainment for more info and equip. I use.

1/30/2008 10:56:08 PM Any Audiophiles out there?  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY

Yo Poloman,

You said to look in "entertainment," I looked thru the groups and didn't see one.. Hep' me!

I'm a pro-musician, and have a studio in my home. I do voice-overs, jingles, industrial soundtracks, and full orchestra theatre tracks..

My "sound system" is a 7.1 "mutt" setup with JBL 38's in front, Bose 301's on the side, and Advent's in the rear, with an Advent center channal, and JBL powered sub in the back corner.. fun sound!

I use a Roland 480M line mixer for instruments, run thru a BBE882, Alesis 3630, then into a Mackie 1604VLZPro.. It's not huge but it gets the job done!

1/31/2008 1:39:10 PM Any Audiophiles out there?  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

hey musicman, sounds like fun I didnt start with the stuff I have , I always upgraded. Took a long time to get where I am. I do voiceovers too. Did a few. Slow lately. Check out Audiogon.com. Great stuff you can buy and sell there.
Entertainment is in Forums, General. then entertainment.

Poloman

[Edited 1/31/2008 1:40:53 PM]

2/2/2008 10:28:03 AM Any Audiophiles out there?  

sea_dragon
Crystal River, FL

musikman, I would recommend changing your center to a JBL as well. It will give a smoother transition across you front stage sound by having timbre matching of the same drivers in the speakers. JMO.

2/5/2008 9:11:12 PM Any Audiophiles out there?  

musikman1
Erlanger, KY

Hi Seadragon,

Not a bad suggestion. It's hard to part with a $500 center speaker to "match.." To my ears it gives an excellent sound!

It's also difficult to find hi powered centerfield speakers. My system runs 170W RMS x 7 channels, 15" sub is powered x 600W.

And like you, poloman, it's taken me MANY years to be able to AFFORD the stuff I finally have.

If you're ever looking for a GOOD console, take a look at the Omnirax C2. It comes std with 70+ rackspaces and room for two monitors on the top shelf. I've still had to add 50U to mine to fit the "toys."

PHONE TOY - JK Audio Innkeeper $750 list

Ever talk to a client on the phone and they want to "hear a sample?" Speaking for myself, I spent MANY a year doing the "hold the phone up to the speaker" bit.

Finally, I picked up a JK Audio Digital Hybrid Phone system. It's the sort of thing they use on talk-radio stations. You plug in the phone, the system separates (and allows separate levels) the caller and the host. And it also allows you to mix a third signal (in my case an audio feed from my main console).

It handles compression and optimizes the sound to the 3500Hz spread that the phone company allows, and has a "remote" unit, which is just basically a keypad with a big PICKUP and DROP CALL button, so you can feed your regular phone call into the "toy.."

I have one in the studio and one in the sales office. I don't want to lose the ability to give the client what they want, as much as is possible! I DID add a clause to my contract that says that I reserve the right to refuse any changes or custom work that in my opinion will reflect poorly on my company when the product is heard out in the real world. You would not BELIEVE what some folks try to do..