Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Irrespective of whether it be a single question or multiple, you decide on specifically how many people today are permitted to skip. ukiah hookup When nerves get the much better of you on a initially date, you can speak unthinkingly and say anything embarrassing. Hulu and ESPN+ have partnered to make reside sports and events from ESPN+ available to watch on Hulu. omegle para niƱos fernanfloo If you need flirty icebreaker questions for couples these are the ideal concerns you can ask your enjoy interest.

car fun listcrawler

Come and meet other singles at our Match evenings and activities. bristol dating service When in doubt, asking someone for their opinion is a great way to get them talking. These statistics bolster life expertise into the dating equation. best dating apps columbus ohio You are far a lot more likely to wind up seated across from an individual good but underwhelming, with whom you encounter zero chemistry whatsoever.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2010 9:09:56 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

1. Alum Creek State Park
2. Mohican State Park
3. Plum Creek Park
4. Hocking Hills State Park
5. East Harbor State Park
6. Different Location

I have seen several threads that lead into discussions of a gathering of Ohio's DH singles, but most seem to turn into just talk. (Probably because the original goofy topic goes array. LOL)
I am wondering who would actually attend an event? Thus, let's see which area from this thread gets the highest vote.
I would think we could get something on a weekend and have some fun.

Also if you have other suggestions please post. (Okay I am trying to be serious, but reading some other threads I will regret adding this statement.)

Alum Creek State Park = Delaware, OH
Mohican State Park = Loudonville, OH
Plum Creek Park = Kent, OH
Hocking Hills State Park = Logan, OH
East Harbor State Park = Lakeside-Marblehead, OH
Different Location =

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2010 9:22:11 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

tallblueeye69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,039)
Cleveland, OH

yes

7/21/2010 9:27:57 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Here are the URL's for each park incase someone wants to look at the park details:

Alum Creek State Park = Delaware, OH
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/alum/tabid/711/Default.aspx
Mohican State Park = Loudonville, OH
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/mohican/tabid/769/Default.aspx
Plum Creek Park = Kent, OH
http://www.kentparksandrec.com/parks/city-wide-parks/plum-creek-park
Hocking Hills State Park = Logan, OH
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/hocking/tabid/743/Default.aspx
East Harbor State Park = Lakeside-Marblehead, OH
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/eastharbor/tabid/733/Default.aspx

7/21/2010 9:45:02 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
knightnight
Columbus, OH

a camp meet and greet sounds like fun

7/22/2010 3:15:49 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

yes, don't have a tent though

7/22/2010 3:20:02 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
good_kush
Spring Valley, OH

hmm what would u bring a tent for? sleepover party? lol i vote for hocking hills!

7/22/2010 4:24:33 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

imagoodone4sure
Over 1,000 Posts (1,578)
Xenia, OH

A get together sounds like a great idea however these are all too far away. I would need to be able to attend and come home on the same day so anything further than an hour away isn't good for me. Pet....

7/22/2010 7:38:31 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

Well kush the person above me had posted about a camp meet.

Plus a place like Hocking Hills is about a 3hr drive for me one way, so it would have to be a overnight stay

7/22/2010 8:23:01 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
good_kush
Spring Valley, OH

oh that makes since, an overnight campout would be fun. lol

7/22/2010 11:27:02 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

sb1229
Over 2,000 Posts (3,783)
Cleveland, OH

Plum Creek is less than an hour from me. Very do-able!!
Hocking Hills is just a bit too far, 3 1/2 hours!!

7/22/2010 12:21:11 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
New London, OH

Anything sounds good to me. But I do think to get everyone is going to be hard cause there is nothing in the middle of everyone and if you want to go we are going to have to drive I am affrid. Sounds fun.

7/22/2010 1:48:31 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

I have said this before. I promise I will only say it one more time.

Alum Creek State Park in Delaware Ohio is approximately 2 hours for the regular posters on here. If we all would like to get together this would be fair for everyone, if not that works too.

7/22/2010 1:55:29 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

Alum Creek is fine by me.. I don't mind driving

7/22/2010 3:21:36 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
derby420
Over 1,000 Posts (1,536)
West College Corner, IN

Somebody wanna come get me?

7/22/2010 3:53:13 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Thanks for all of the posts so far... hopefully more will vote and we can then determine the best area. As far as camping, I say that is up to each person. If you just attend for a few hours or have to stay the night at the campgrounds/local hotel that is up to you. Who knows if this will be another dead end, but looking at events in other areas they seem to have a few meet n greet type gatherings.

7/22/2010 4:02:48 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

If I recall correctly I think it was Indiana that has camp meet and greets and some actually fly in to attend

7/22/2010 4:13:00 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

"The original goofy topic goes array?"Nuh-uh..where does it go?OH,you meant...sorryShoot,I'd be willin' to drive anywhere really,as long as I have my "friend" WITH me,for protection!

7/22/2010 4:28:30 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Quote from nobs4u:
"The original goofy topic goes array?"Nuh-uh..where does it go?

Okay Nobs.. yes you are one of them that I have seen in posts that love to go off topic, but that is what makes it enjoyable to read, so keep it up in my opinion.

Quote from nobs4u:
I have my "friend" WITH me,for protection!

Not even going to ask about this one!!

7/22/2010 4:33:33 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

laugh, I was also not about to ask about Nobs "friend" but I have a real good guess...actually I have 3 or 4 good guesses....

7/22/2010 4:43:07 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Quote from musclecarmania:
laugh, I was also not about to ask about Nobs "friend" but I have a real good guess...actually I have 3 or 4 good guesses....

Yeah,now,THAT might make an interesting thread?I COULD explain,it WAS purely INNOCENTBUTNOT NOW that you made fun of me!

7/22/2010 4:46:13 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Oh.. maybe this is the reason OH never has any gatherings, cuz Nobs is always going to bring his friend with him. See I am catching on. LOL
Nobs, I know you can take that joke and looking forward to the come back line.

7/22/2010 4:52:37 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from nobs4u:
Yeah,now,THAT might make an interesting thread?I COULD explain,it WAS purely INNOCENTBUTNOT NOW that you made fun of me!

Oh Nobs, I realize it all depends on what voice is in your head at the time

7/22/2010 4:58:18 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Nope!That's IT! I can no longer take the constant ridicule!Besides you women are RIGHT,ALL the time!,REALLY,I KNOW after YEARS of tortu....uh,LOVING,successful,relationships,I KNOW!
On topic,(),if I have a weeks notice,I could and would TRY to ,seriously, drive to any of these places. NOT responsible for all the people sayin "if THAT a**hole goes,I AINT goin"...I CAN be bought off tho....heh,heh,

7/22/2010 5:05:00 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

We really should get a meet set up for this summer. Would be real fun to meet you all

7/22/2010 5:14:34 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

question, would we have to bring a cot so Nobs has a place to be recognized? LOL had to Nobs sorry, just another woman out here to pick on you.
I would think we could get something, but there have not been that many votes. So far with 7 votes we have either "Delaware, OH" or "Loudonville, OH" as the front runners. Maybe give it a few more days?

7/22/2010 5:20:14 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Oh sure! Folks are out enjoying the weather and such,little more time say Monday?Maybe TWO would be an option,the first two choices?Hey,I could withdraw my threat to attend*wink,wink*.

7/22/2010 5:23:18 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

Yeah people probably need more time to answer

Nobs you better attend who would we make fun off???

7/22/2010 5:26:54 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Quote from goods61:
Yeah people probably need more time to answer

Nobs you better attend who would we make fun off???

In the immortal words of Dr.Smith("Lost in Space"),"The PAIN,The PAIN"

7/22/2010 5:48:11 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Oh Nobs, you enjoy the pain. Don't ya
Goods, hopefully after the weekend we will have more votes.

Are you guys thinking in an August time? Maybe 14th or 21st?

7/22/2010 5:48:32 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

goods61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,134)
Buckhead, GA

Wasn't it that really short guy on Treasure island or whatever that movie was called....da plane da plane?????

[Edited 7/22/2010 5:48:52 PM ]

7/22/2010 6:00:34 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
New London, OH

gooda that little guy was on Fanisty Island....I can go any place but I am having a class reuion the Aug.14 so for me the 21 would be better. I didnt check one cause I dont care were we are going I just want to see and meet everyone. Just someone let me now.

7/22/2010 6:02:21 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from nobs4u:
"if THAT a**hole goes,I AINT goin"...

Ok Nobs, you call me an a**hole one more time and you WILL be sorry!

7/22/2010 6:07:14 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

newdirection6
Over 2,000 Posts (2,684)
Wellsville, OH

Quote from laugh10:
question, would we have to bring a cot so Nobs has a place to be recognized? LOL had to Nobs sorry, just another woman out here to pick on you.
I would think we could get something, but there have not been that many votes. So far with 7 votes we have either "Delaware, OH" or "Loudonville, OH" as the front runners. Maybe give it a few more days?
I have a cot that will fit in my trunk. I got some xtra pillows too. Oh yes I have a stuffed dog he can hug.

7/22/2010 6:37:33 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

smilingbob63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Barberton, OH

I would need a ride and I guess I would be able to go so nobs doesnt get picked on too much

7/22/2010 6:38:46 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

smilingbob63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,622)
Barberton, OH

But then again I think nobs is just being an attention wh*re..........AGAIN!!!

[Edited 7/22/2010 6:38:58 PM ]

7/22/2010 7:03:27 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

catieliz
Columbus, OH

Hey you guys always have me laughing so when I read your posts. I would love to meet you in person. Nobs, and Bob, are hilarious.

7/22/2010 8:08:28 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from smilingbob63:
I would need a ride and I guess I would be able to go so nobs doesnt get picked on too much

hell yea Bob you are going, gonna have karaoke set up, you're our entertainment!

7/22/2010 8:31:22 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Quote from smilingbob63:
But then again I think nobs is just being an attention wh*re..........AGAIN!!!

I,I, CANT help it ,Bob,I mean working four 10 hr.days and trying to juggle ALL these women I have,(Uh,this is bitter sarcasm here),why I just have NO time to be on the computer and have no other way to boost my low self esteem other than to post as much as I can in the very LIMITED,(again,with the sarcasm),time I have available,and thanks for being a rotten bast..uh ,great FRIEND and pointing out the obvious,ol' buddy,I hope I can return the FAVOR.
On topic(THEY MAKE me go off topic,really,they "bait" me and KNOW I cant help it)can I vote twice ? cuz Alum and Mohican are close,Hell,they all are sorry,heh,see THEY do this to me.

7/22/2010 11:48:27 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Summary, Okay so far we have:
1-Tallblueeyes with a yes and I think his was for anywhere since I do not recall a vote when he posted
1-Knightnight said it sounds like fun and is somewhat local to the areas being strongly suggested
?-Goodkush that posted another post for his area down south
?-imagoodone not sure since Delaware is 1 1/2 hr drive, but maybe we can talk her into it?
?-sb1229 not sure if the Delaware or Loudenville locations would work for her, based on comment
?-Derby says he would need a ride, but the only one from that side of town so far (maybe he can fly in? LOL)
1?-Nobs is going to show no matter what (with his friend, but I did not say that)
1-musclecarmania will attend if in Deleware (to call Nobs an a**hole in person it sounds like LOL)
1-Goods sounds like she will go no matter where it is, but would like to stop by Grandpa's Cheese Barn along the way
1-Lookingforluv will attend if we don't have it on the 14th, which should be no problem
1-Newdirection sounds like she is a go (plus has all of the things needed for Nobs to feel at home)
1?-Bob might be able to attend but needs a ride too. However someone will need to be there for Nobs (is Bob the friend Nobs was talkin about? LOL take that how you wish)
1-catieliz sounds like she is in and is also somewhat local to the two areas

that makes a total of 10 so far; meeting leaning towards Deleware on the 21st . Let's see if we can make this list grow.

Does anyone know more about Alum State Park in Deleware, like where are the best spots? I am still planning on heading down there this weekend and if I have enough time I will try to scout the area for a decent location. Figured I would ask for other opinions first.

Also have to make a comment.. has anyone ever heard Bob sing? I am wondering about this, might have to find a location deep in the woods. LOL Just kidding Bob

7/23/2010 12:11:35 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Quote from laugh10:
(is Bob the friend Nobs was talkin about? LOL take that how you wish)

Now,for all YOU know that MAY be what I say to HIM!(Ewww,ick,sorry Bob,but,well,Snides HAS been absent,
and, well....)

[Edited 7/23/2010 12:15:30 AM ]

7/23/2010 11:42:58 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
New London, OH

Sounds fun keep me posted on what is going on

7/23/2010 4:08:39 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Laughs, I haven't seen you around here much, what made you take an interest to set up a meet and greet? Do you even know any of these people?

7/23/2010 4:56:06 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

chainedtolife54
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,150)
Holly, MI

I'll go where ever Newdirection wants to go

7/23/2010 6:25:47 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from chainedtolife54:
I'll go where ever Newdirection wants to go

you will have to get with New on that one

7/23/2010 6:52:12 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

boxopoprox
Over 1,000 Posts (1,030)
Clyde, OH

i love east harbor. its so beutifull there. do people actually hook up here? or does the DH stand for developmentally handicap?

7/23/2010 7:21:28 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
New London, OH

do people actually hook up here? or does the DH stand for developmentally handicap?

Why do little kids have to be idots. You could really hurt someone by what you say. We are all friends on here the ones of us that do talk. We dont need idots like you.

7/23/2010 7:24:23 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

boxopoprox
Over 1,000 Posts (1,030)
Clyde, OH

this is called date hookup but why? im hurt bye that im an idiot? i guess i need to censor my post right.

7/23/2010 7:26:47 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
New London, OH

your right date hook up and that is what it is you just need to watch what your sayin there are all types of people on here and we are all friends

7/23/2010 7:31:40 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Laughs, I haven't seen you around here much, what made you take an interest to set up a meet and greet? Do you even know any of these people?

I was a "lurker" back in April for two weeks just checking out different dating sites, then away for a few months for a work project. Finally finding time again to get out to a dating site and for some reason choose this one. I think it has a little more activity on the forums and some are just out right funny and can be mean too. I know I saw a few others talk about this group as mean, but shoot some of them other states have the mean girl attitude covered. Plus if you read over some older posts you get the idea you guys are out here having fun and for the most part in good taste. I have just started to post on a few threads, sort of getting my feet wet. For my interest in the meeting, well to me what better way to get to know people than in person with many around you.. so it is not a date but a group of people having fun. I would hate to count how many times I have seen that type of thread on here with no action... so figured maybe a newbie could get it going. Plus I have planned for many different functions over my life, so what is one more. The hardest thing on this is the distance and everyone being able to actually make it.
Plus i have not met anyone on here yet, but this is like my first full week being back on here, so guess I move a little slow on the hook up..LOL

7/23/2010 7:45:54 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Quote from boxopoprox:
i love east harbor. its so beutifull there. do people actually hook up here? or does the DH stand for developmentally handicap?

I agree that East Harbor is beautiful! I spent plenty of weekends up there on my boat, until I sold it. But I do believe this group is starting to lean towards middle of the state. There was another post out there by a girl your age that is going to a club or something this weekend, if you want North meetings.
As far as what Lookingforluv said.. this group can attack.. I think you tried to be funny but sometimes you have to know the audience before you go throwing words.
Read some other posts... there are many out here in DH in general upset on the lack of responses, but if you have fun and make the most out of your time the right one might come along.

7/23/2010 7:56:31 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

Mohican State Park

or what ever works for the majority

[Edited 7/23/2010 7:59:05 PM ]

7/23/2010 8:05:46 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from dpd1998:
Mohican State Park

or what ever works for the majority

last I heard there was 10 willing to meet at Plum Creek park in Delaware, Ohio. Do you think that would work for you? On Aug 21st weekend

[Edited 7/23/2010 8:06:03 PM ]

7/24/2010 10:15:58 AM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

ohjoy28
Elyria, OH

Hey folks, maybe some people can car pool. If someone wanted to they could always sleep in thier cars. The camp grounds always have showers and restroom available. Carry a cooler and simple things to eat. A person has to be creative.

7/24/2010 12:04:55 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

nobs4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,663)
Mansfield, OH

Quote from laugh10:
and can be mean too.

Nuh-uh!AM NOT!!!

7/24/2010 6:29:48 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Ok I scouted the area a little today. I am going to suggest the picnic area off Africa Rd where the Mountain Bike Trail is located. There is a restroom area (that did not smell with flushing water) and it seemed like not many people were back in that area. There were about 3 grills and 4 picnic benches, plenty of parking and between a creek and the lake. No place for a bon fire and no alcohol allowed.

Take a look at this map for location.
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parkmaps/alumcreekparkmap.pdf
-Take 71 to exit 131 US 36 & SR 37 (towards Deleware)
-Take Left on Africa Rd (directly after the white and green sign for Jerry Greer RV)
-Turn Right at sign for for Mountain Bike (it is between the boat ramp/picnic area and Cheshire Rd)
This place would not need a reservation.
What do you think?

7/24/2010 9:35:00 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

last I heard there was 10 willing to meet at Plum Creek park in Delaware, Ohio. Do you think that would work for you? On Aug 21st weekend

Yep, that would work good, so would Alum Creek or any others. I have room for 3 others from the Cleveland area. Four if you want to get close in the back seat. We can meet near Lodi at US 224, I-71 and I-76 interchange. There's a truck stop there you could leave your cars at that would be safe.

[Edited 7/24/2010 9:36:43 PM ]

7/24/2010 9:42:47 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

Quote from ohjoy28:
Hey folks, maybe some people can car pool. If someone wanted to they could always sleep in thier cars. The camp grounds always have showers and restroom available. Carry a cooler and simple things to eat. A person has to be creative.

I know several in the Cleveland area have said distance could be a problem. We're both from the same city no sense in us both driving unless we can get two cars filled up.

What do the rest of you greater Clevelanders want to do?

7/24/2010 10:28:26 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  
laugh10
Ashland, OH

Quote from ohjoy28:

Does this mean I have to pick up Nobs , since I am in the next city over? Does anyone know if Nobs has had a rabies shot? Just asking. LOL

BTW I think car pooling is a good idea. Oh and should add I go by the song Can't drive 55.

7/24/2010 10:33:27 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from dpd1998:
Yep, that would work good, so would Alum Creek or any others. I have room for 3 others from the Cleveland area. Four if you want to get close in the back seat. We can meet near Lodi at US 224, I-71 and I-76 interchange. There's a truck stop there you could leave your cars at that would be safe.

I meant to say Alum creek in Delaware Oh not Plum creek

7/24/2010 10:34:16 PM Would you attend an Ohio DH gathering? If we held it at?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Franklin, OH

Quote from laugh10:
Does this mean I have to pick up Nobs , since I am in the next city over? Does anyone know if Nobs has had a rabies shot? Just asking. LOL

BTW I think car pooling is a good idea. Oh and should add I go by the song Can't drive 55.

you might want to put Nobs in the trunk...