Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free hookup apps uk

The 36 concerns in the study are broken up into three sets, with each and every set intended to be far more probing than the earlier one particular. mendocino county personals To avoid this from happening, recall to steer away from intrusive and particularly private subjects. You can search, learn, and watch live sports, exclusive originals, the full 30 for 30 library, and much more without the need of ever leaving the Hulu app. south park omegle Take a appear and choose the appropriate icebreaker concerns for dating couples.

best hookup apps boston

He appears decent and i was giving this a final likelihood. craigslist personals mobile alabama She greeted me with a cigarette in one particular hand, mop in the other, no make up, birds nest hair and wearing an old brown T shirt and trousers. This answer will show your match s innermost feelings. flirt4free credit price And a different study suggests that couples who meet on the web are no far more likely to break up than couples who meet offline.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/27/2010 2:38:10 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

citytechi
Charlotte, NC

If you have 'dogs' and the one your interested in has 'cats' or visa versa, does that kill any hope of a potential relationship?

Should dog people just date dog people exclusively?
Should cat people just date cat people exclusively?
Or is there a way to find happy middle ground?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/27/2010 2:39:25 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

rob2k
Mocksville, NC

I say, let the animals fight it out, winner take all!!!

7/27/2010 4:41:40 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

satinsky2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,758)
Charlotte, NC

I like cats and dogs. I don't have a cat because I feel they are too destructive, and they jump up on your cabinets, etc. I wouldn't mind if the guy had a cat or dogs, etc. But, there is no way I want anything to do with a person who does not Like animals!

7/27/2010 5:01:27 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

rob2k
Mocksville, NC

I love animals too, don't take my comment too seriously.

7/27/2010 9:17:42 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

silver454
Hickory, NC

I think sometimes the animals do call the shots. I had a toy poodle once who was my best friend and traveling companion. Very well trained. If he wasn't welcome, I didn't stay there. Always stayed at pet friendly hotels. South Carolina didn't allow pets in their hotels so I bought a camper and put it down at the beach so he could go with me. He loved the beach. I would run very fast from someone who didn't like animals because I would be suspect of their true nature. Unfortunatly some people,like myself, are especially allergic to animals. I can only have hypoallergenic dogs. There aren't very many types of those. I can't stay at my friends houses that have cats so if I met a man with cats or certain dogs, it would have to be a dealbreaker for me. Even if I really liked him.

7/28/2010 8:44:56 AM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

citytechi
Charlotte, NC

Quote from silver454:
I think sometimes the animals do call the shots. I had a toy poodle once who was my best friend and traveling companion. Very well trained. If he wasn't welcome, I didn't stay there. Always stayed at pet friendly hotels. South Carolina didn't allow pets in their hotels so I bought a camper and put it down at the beach so he could go with me. He loved the beach. I would run very fast from someone who didn't like animals because I would be suspect of their true nature. Unfortunatly some people,like myself, are especially allergic to animals. I can only have hypoallergenic dogs. There aren't very many types of those. I can't stay at my friends houses that have cats so if I met a man with cats or certain dogs, it would have to be a dealbreaker for me. Even if I really liked him.

Unfortunately, I've met a lot of girls who are also allergic to cats.
It's a deal breaker for me.

7/28/2010 12:08:56 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

silver454
Hickory, NC

Quote from citytechi:
Unfortunately, I've met a lot of girls who are also allergic to cats.
It's a deal breaker for me.

There is supposedly one type of cat that is naturally hypoallergenic and it's called "Blue" something or other. It has to be a pure blood and I actually checked into it one time thinking I might try getting one and seeing how it went but there was a waiting list for pureblooded litters and they cost like 5 or 6 hundred dollars. I took a pass at that point. Just thought I'd mention it since you are a cat lover and it might could end up being a good compromise for you someday if/when you meet someone you really liked and they were allergic..

7/28/2010 1:55:41 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

citytechi
Charlotte, NC

Quote from silver454:
There is supposedly one type of cat that is naturally hypoallergenic and it's called "Blue" something or other. It has to be a pure blood and I actually checked into it one time thinking I might try getting one and seeing how it went but there was a waiting list for pureblooded litters and they cost like 5 or 6 hundred dollars. I took a pass at that point. Just thought I'd mention it since you are a cat lover and it might could end up being a good compromise for you someday if/when you meet someone you really liked and they were allergic..

I think maybe your talking about the Blue Russian?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Blue

I think I'll pass on that one. I've grown to really love my pure bred Maine Coones over the years. They are the best cat for me I think. But they are definitely long haired cats.

On a slightly different note, if I ever did decide to get a dog, it would be a King Charles Cavalier. They just seem to radiate awesomeness,

[Edited 7/28/2010 1:56:11 PM ]

7/28/2010 4:32:22 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

silver454
Hickory, NC

Quote from citytechi:

On a slightly different note, if I ever did decide to get a dog, it would be a King Charles Cavalier. They just seem to radiate awesomeness,

Yes it was the blue russian. I looked up the King Charles Cavalier as I had never heard of it. Precious dog. Unfortunatly also not hypoallergenic.
I bet your cats are pretty. They sound like it.

7/28/2010 4:35:40 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  
loyalgirl527
Raleigh, NC

It is all about compromise!

Pets (his or mine) really do not come into play in my decision making.

7/28/2010 8:34:02 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

beensearchin4
East Bend, NC

Maine Coons are awesome cats. Very independent. They are not ones to be held a lot, but they like attention. They will lay in your lap or beside you, allow you to pet them until they have had enough. I raised two of them since 1984. Althought not at the same times. Lost my first one to cancer in '96 and just lost my second on to cancer this past January. They both were like people or so they thought...lol. Long living and very loyal. But yes, unfortunatly, not hypoallergenic. Just an all around beautiful animal. I miss my babies. ;-(

7/28/2010 8:38:47 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

beensearchin4
East Bend, NC

Silver... I know it is a protien in a cats saliva that people are most allergic to rather than their fur. As far as dogs, their dander is so fine and acts like dust. No matter how much you may clean, its still there. Unfortunatly, they haven't found a "cure" for us animal loving humans yet...I wish they would though.

7/29/2010 6:10:56 AM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

citytechi
Charlotte, NC

Quote from beensearchin4:
They are not ones to be held a lot,

Really? Maybe your just not holding them right. I've had 2 Maine Coones so far and they both loved to be held. Hailey, my current Maine Coone will often sit at my feet and beg (mewmew!), until I pick her up and cradle her in my arms, (at which time she buries her face in my arms or hands and purrs loudly.).

[Edited 7/29/2010 6:11:14 AM ]

7/29/2010 7:06:35 AM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

silver454
Hickory, NC

Silver... I know it is a protien in a cats saliva that people are most allergic to rather than their fur. As far as dogs, their dander is so fine and acts like dust. No matter how much you may clean, its still there. Unfortunatly, they haven't found a "cure" for us animal loving humans yet...I wish they would though.

I'm actually allergic to the cat dander. The blue russian cat that City and I were talking about apparently doesn't have the same kind that other cats do. I don't have any problem with the hypoallergenic dogs. Have had several of them. Poodle, shih tzu,
bedlington terrier, maltese, bishon frise, baseiji, yorkie, and kerry blue, just to name a few of the ones recommended for allergic people. Maybe you could try one of those. I've had poodles over the years and baby sat shih tzu's, maltese and yorkies and never had a problem. My daughter's teacup chihuihui is another story though.

Talk about calling the shots - my daughter constantly fights with that teacup to be packleader.

7/29/2010 9:34:53 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

beensearchin4
East Bend, NC

Really City?! Wow. It may be that they were males or just the way were, either way. I do know that both oof mine were very routine and very very particular about what they ate. My first, Mr., would lay on the couch beside me watching tv while I pet him and sleep at the foot of my bed, but never really liked being held much. My second, Nugget, would lay in my lap as long as I didn't hold him and he also slept with me, but he had to have his own pillow and cover his hind feet. Very funny. I loved them both tremendously and miss them dearly.
Just to add a comment to the origional post, my cats were my babies and I expected acceptance. There would be compromises if allergies are involved. I love dogs as well, and am not restricted to just one type of animal. I guess it would all depend on the type and size of the pets and time to see if they would get along. But I would be willing to try.

7/30/2010 1:18:16 PM Is fluffy calling the shots . . .  

citytechi
Charlotte, NC

My first, Mr., would lay on the couch beside me watching tv while I pet him and sleep at the foot of my bed, but never really liked being held much. My second, Nugget, would lay in my lap as long as I didn't hold him and he also slept with me, but he had to have his own pillow and cover his hind feet..

I don't let the girls past the Great-room (into the bedrooms) any more, but if I did Hailey will climb into bed, curl up under my right arm, lay her head on my chest and purr while I watch tv or play a game. I sometimes still let her on the night before laundry day.

[Edited 7/30/2010 1:18:58 PM ]