Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Six men reveal the horrors they knowledgeable when dipping a toe in the murky waters of on line dating. single men joplin mo I was functioning as a hostess in a big restaurant and a single of the bussers was pretty nice to me and complimentary and we had nice talks so when he asked me to go on a date I was satisfied to. Despite all the difficult dates that the Adore Difficult creators drew inspiration from, Ewing has also had some definitely sweet dating experiences that became bits in the film as nicely. craigslist houston sex Turns out he had a bit of an obsession with them and could fairly considerably inform me something I could possibly need to know despite not understanding them personally.

black hookup apps

com subscription. st petersburg hook up Take pleasure in and share jokes related to Love and Relationship. Her dad came to the rescue by driving her to meet Frank. sniffy 3.0 download A man s partnership with his mom colors his perception of other females from an early age.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/2/2010 7:46:44 AM Friends like these  

peachy4372
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,253)
Ball Ground, GA

Who else has them? I don't have many real life friends and I like it that way since I value my alone time. I have a best friend that has been with me since we were seniors in high school. I love her to death BUT there is always some kind of catastrophe that I have to fix or whatever.

I asked her a week ago to take me to my oral surgery last Friday. We had to be there at 7:50 a.m. She calls at 6:30 am and says her and her boyfriend had a huge fight that morning, she left and ran out of gas. I had to get up and bring her gas all before the surgery. Shit! That's not the only time either that something like this has happened. It's every single time. I would have gassed up my vehicle the night before.

I can't stand when people are like that. BE PREPARED DAMNIT!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/2/2010 7:57:24 AM Friends like these  

scbelle1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,689)
Anderson, SC

i have a friend kinda like that. she is the sweetest person, but she is drama.......she thinks that because we are such good friends it's fine to call at 1 or 2 in the moring after she and her latest boyfriend have a fight......but if you were to call her.......she would scream and cuss you out.......lol........

8/2/2010 7:57:43 AM Friends like these  

joden_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,250)
Bishop, GA

I remember a poster that was next to my desk in the 5th grade.*lol* I swear.......
I guess I remember it because I sat right next to it every day but it said:

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on mine"

The older I get the more it means to me.....

Hope you are feeling better.......Have a good day!/jo

btw/ that's not a dependable friend.....my opinion

8/2/2010 7:59:29 AM Friends like these  

peachy4372
Ball Ground, GA

I like that saying Joden. I'm going to remember that next time....because there will be a next time damnit!

8/2/2010 8:07:52 AM Friends like these  

scbelle1
Anderson, SC

glad your surgery went well, sweet peachy! in no time you will be healed and it will be over.........

8/2/2010 8:10:55 AM Friends like these  
binkyboob
Over 2,000 Posts (2,523)
Los Angeles, CA

Ice Pack will help also. j/s

8/2/2010 8:34:55 AM Friends like these  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,110)
Calhoun, GA

i can relate to those kinds of friends,,,but sadly in all honestly more often than not im that friend that usally ends up needing the help or messing things up

8/2/2010 8:37:10 AM Friends like these  

peachy4372
Ball Ground, GA

I think we all do from time to time Larry but this is every damn time. I can't list the amount of times that I have had to bail her out or got stuck with doing something that she should have done. Gets old!

8/2/2010 8:37:49 AM Friends like these  

scbelle1
Anderson, SC

i love you larry.......

8/2/2010 8:38:20 AM Friends like these  

tonyalasagna
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,132)
Lawrenceville, GA

outside of DH, i don't have many friends that i spend time with. i have them but my friends are so spread out that it's impossible for us to have that sort of relationship. so, i choose not to talk about my DH friends!

8/2/2010 8:40:48 AM Friends like these  

pentopaper
Calhoun, GA

hell im almost ready to start pimpin myself out for gas money.... my slogan is gonna be "Fill My Tank And Ill Come Fill Yours".....y'all think im playin but its truer than ya think.

8/2/2010 8:42:35 AM Friends like these  

bobean1113
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,561)
Hampton, GA

8/2/2010 10:50:56 AM Friends like these  

stormygrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,146)
Denver, CO

That's why I only have my internet friends these days!! Tired of getting f**ked over by real people...

Peach love ya girl!!

8/2/2010 10:52:08 AM Friends like these  

peachy4372
Ball Ground, GA

Quote from stormygrl:
That's why I only have my internet friends these days!! Tired of getting f**ked over by real people...

Peach love ya girl!!

Stormy! Love you too!

[Edited 8/2/2010 10:52:17 AM ]

8/2/2010 10:54:44 AM Friends like these  

jwh1962
Lawrenceville, GA

Quote from stormygrl:

Peach love ya girl!!

But like it or not people need people and like my father rammed into my head my whole childhood "CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY"........

8/2/2010 9:14:59 PM Friends like these  

s_g
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Acworth, GA

8/7/2010 5:30:01 AM Friends like these  

scuffer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,160)
Saint Paul, MN

most my friends have passed on now...but got a couple that are extremly obese-so we go shopping,picnic,lake,just a bbq here..im doin all the carrying,cooking,organizing etc.they just sit on their fat asses an do nothing..ive kinda backed off lately-

our last trip to my sons place on the lake was a nitemare-i didnt get to sit down for 5 minutes....so now i just find excuses not to hang out....

8/7/2010 5:37:27 AM Friends like these  

rhoni40
Over 1,000 Posts (1,979)
Athens, GA

Quote from scuffer:
most my friends have passed on now...but got a couple that are extremly obese-so we go shopping,picnic,lake,just a bbq here..im doin all the carrying,cooking,organizing etc.they just sit on their fat asses an do nothing..ive kinda backed off lately-

our last trip to my sons place on the lake was a nitemare-i didnt get to sit down for 5 minutes....so now i just find excuses not to hang out....

I dont blame ya , Im a thick gal but hell Im not gonna let everyone else do the work , I jump in as much as possible , That 's just all around wrong! I feel bad going to my da and step mom's and she is cooking , tells everyone to sit, I can't do it! I dont care how big someone is its no excuse to be a lazy ass!

8/7/2010 5:44:26 AM Friends like these  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

yea im gettin a bit tired of being their slave man...what kills me is they b*tch bout being fat-their self esteem is low..blah..blah..blah...put themselves down etc-they eat no fruit or veggies...its all carbs..they actually wanted me to try to make pancakes on the grill....really???

8/7/2010 5:46:23 AM Friends like these  

pentopaper
Calhoun, GA

someone say pancakes

8/7/2010 5:50:04 AM Friends like these  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from pentopaper:
someone say pancakes
mmmmmm love me some cinnamon bacon pancakes-with applesauce on top....

8/7/2010 5:54:23 AM Friends like these  

pentopaper
Calhoun, GA

dosent matter to me...as long as i gots me some maple syrup to drag my sausage through

8/7/2010 6:30:25 AM Friends like these  

robtest
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,008)
Norcross, GA

Quote from pentopaper:
dosent matter to me...as long as i gots me some maple syrup to drag my sausage through

You kinky bastard !

8/7/2010 6:38:32 AM Friends like these  

pentopaper
Calhoun, GA

rob i knew as soon as i typed that you would be lurking somewhere

8/7/2010 6:47:39 AM Friends like these  

blaisethie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,789)
Lawrenceville, GA

Hey peachy....could be worse you could deal with a mother like that on a daily basis like I do.

All she has to do is Sit at my house watching my tv and eating food that I have to go and get and be there when I need her to watch the kids when I go off to work. Well Last Monday I get a call at 8 am as I am driving home to drop off the kids at my house with her. Shes boohooing broke down on side of road as she was trying to take her bum a** bf to work. She made me 2 hrs late for work.. Couldn't come straight home had to take his shit out to him and doesn't make it all the way home so I had to turn around from home and go pick her dumbass up and get her home.. Then she has me buy her more transmission fluid and I had to alter my plans as I rushed to the Braves game Wednesday to drop her off at her shitty van and told her to limp it home. After all said and done her ungrateful a** decides to give me a guilt trip as leave the house last night. saying "have fun at si flags tomorrow I will be stranded at home. Really wish you could have gotten the Lucas transmission fluid for me...." B*TCH did i mention she has no job no income... I just spent $16 bucks on trans fluid and paid her car insurance????? UGH

And this is something I live with on a daily basis...Johnny and Alisha will atest to it.

8/7/2010 6:51:37 AM Friends like these  

robtest
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,008)
Norcross, GA

Quote from pentopaper:
rob i knew as soon as i typed that you would be lurking somewhere

Just giving you hell man! I like syrup on my sausage pattys too.

8/9/2010 7:02:03 AM Friends like these  

peachy4372
Ball Ground, GA

Quote from blaisethie:
Hey peachy....could be worse you could deal with a mother like that on a daily basis like I do.

All she has to do is Sit at my house watching my tv and eating food that I have to go and get and be there when I need her to watch the kids when I go off to work. Well Last Monday I get a call at 8 am as I am driving home to drop off the kids at my house with her. Shes boohooing broke down on side of road as she was trying to take her bum a** bf to work. She made me 2 hrs late for work.. Couldn't come straight home had to take his shit out to him and doesn't make it all the way home so I had to turn around from home and go pick her dumbass up and get her home.. Then she has me buy her more transmission fluid and I had to alter my plans as I rushed to the Braves game Wednesday to drop her off at her shitty van and told her to limp it home. After all said and done her ungrateful a** decides to give me a guilt trip as leave the house last night. saying "have fun at si flags tomorrow I will be stranded at home. Really wish you could have gotten the Lucas transmission fluid for me...." B*TCH did i mention she has no job no income... I just spent $16 bucks on trans fluid and paid her car insurance????? UGH

And this is something I live with on a daily basis...Johnny and Alisha will atest to it.

Damn girl! That would suck! I'm so sorry.

[Edited 8/9/2010 7:02:21 AM ]

8/9/2010 7:55:46 AM Friends like these  

joden_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,250)
Bishop, GA

Quote from pentopaper:

agreed.......*grin*

8/9/2010 8:13:09 AM Friends like these  

just_ct
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,580)
Rome, GA

My mother knocked on my door at 7:45 am wanting to go through the boxes of crap I have stored for her here in my unused bedrooms.

No she didn't bring coffee.

And to add insult to injury, wanted to know why I was still in the bed...
"Are you just gonna sleep all day?"

Is it wrong to wish you were an orphan?

8/9/2010 8:24:23 AM Friends like these  

magicfinger56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,049)
Greenwood, SC

Quote from just_ct:
My mother knocked on my door at 7:45 am wanting to go through the boxes of crap I have stored for her here in my unused bedrooms.

No she didn't bring coffee.

And to add insult to injury, wanted to know why I was still in the bed...
"Are you just gonna sleep all day?"

Is it wrong to wish you were an orphan?

No it's not wrong at all!

But when she's gone you will long for those days. I know I do I b*tched and complained about my mom and all the grief she was giving me, now I would give anything just to hear her voice again!

8/9/2010 8:30:21 AM Friends like these  

just_ct
Rome, GA

Wishing that I could miss her a bit right now.

8/9/2010 8:30:33 AM Friends like these  

tonyalasagna
Lawrenceville, GA

Quote from magicfinger56:
No it's not wrong at all!

But when she's gone you will long for those days. I know I do I b*tched and complained about my mom and all the grief she was giving me, now I would give anything just to hear her voice again!

Amen to that...

Last night I kept having weird (bad) dreams. They were the kind that didn't make sense. I kept hearing my mom's voice and seeing her face but not how I wanted to. I kept dozing off and fighting it because they were so disturbing. I would love to have a nice dream about my mom.

8/9/2010 8:32:58 AM Friends like these  

magicfinger56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,049)
Greenwood, SC

Quote from just_ct:
Wishing that I could miss her a bit right now.

I hear ya!

8/9/2010 9:05:30 AM Friends like these  

just_ct
Rome, GA

Don't misunderstand. I loves my mom to death.

But you'd have to meet her to understand.

Happy Painter's has met her and wonders why I wasn't eaten at birth.
lol or traded for a new set of dishes.

8/9/2010 9:14:08 AM Friends like these  

tonyalasagna
Lawrenceville, GA

i'm glad i don't have that c word mother in law any longer.

8/9/2010 9:15:32 AM Friends like these  

just_ct
Rome, GA

Lol I have found that they are still out there and still the c word Tonya.

They just aren't inlaws any longer.

8/9/2010 6:00:16 PM Friends like these  

bdocb
Tunnel Hill, GA

Quote from peachy4372:
Who else has them? I don't have many real life friends and I like it that way since I value my alone time. I have a best friend that has been with me since we were seniors in high school. I love her to death BUT there is always some kind of catastrophe that I have to fix or whatever.

I asked her a week ago to take me to my oral surgery last Friday. We had to be there at 7:50 a.m. She calls at 6:30 am and says her and her boyfriend had a huge fight that morning, she left and ran out of gas. I had to get up and bring her gas all before the surgery. Shit! That's not the only time either that something like this has happened. It's every single time. I would have gassed up my vehicle the night before.

I can't stand when people are like that. BE PREPARED DAMNIT!
Every single time she lets you down but you keep asking and expecting a different outcome. Whats wrong with this picture?

8/9/2010 6:03:52 PM Friends like these  

scbelle1
Anderson, SC

you would have to know amy.......a friend is always a friend less they do something really really bad...she was just venting........

8/9/2010 6:15:10 PM Friends like these  

happypainter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,588)
Dahlonega, GA

Aww I am sorry Peachy. I don't think there is much that hurts worse than needing help from a friend because you have medical problems and not getting it.

A few years ago I was in ICU for 2 weeks, and my mom was too busy to visit. (she lived 4 hours away) She would get the nurse to hold the phone up to my ear once a day so she could talk to me.

Then when I got out she came to visit..the DAY I got into the stepdown unit, and the first thing she said was 'Dear, don't you think you would feel better if you put on some makeup and fixed your hair.'

yeah Mom, cause that was my first though when they pulled the ventilator: where is my foundation and eyeliner, and someone hand me a curling iron. Sigh.