Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Other folks support folks uncover their match with compatibility games, filtering alternatives, and extra. bc personals If you each swipe right, you can send messages and set some thing up. In a time when sustaining sobriety is challenging, connecting with other alcohol free of charge people today could be valuable. fake omegle conversation maker You must report them to the platform you are employing and block them, too.

www rubmaps ch

AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people today to decide on how they live as they age. single men in amsterdam I after did a lot of analysis into dating websites about the globe, on behalf of a client (a multi national dating internet site). The very best dating websites present lots of assortment and privacy, among other capabilities. getting laid in montreal Buckle up for genuine life, actual insane stories of epic dating disasters, on True Dating Stories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/3/2010 9:39:46 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Guys and Dolls:
We had a lot of fun with this last year. "Funny" did an awesome job of maintaining the weekly ranking of our picks. Are you willing to do that again?
Go ahead and set it up brother Funny.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/4/2010 12:34:13 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

funnytoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,775)
National City, MI

sure, I'd be willing, mort, only way i learn what is happening in college football, never watch the game from one end to another... i am going to a michigan tech saginaw valley game this year, one of my old friends is coach up there in the western yooper country! but i'm not pickin' them for anything... just sayin'

why not start this in two weeks?

8/4/2010 5:00:20 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from funnytoo:
sure, I'd be willing, mort, only way i learn what is happening in college football, never watch the game from one end to another... i am going to a michigan tech saginaw valley game this year, one of my old friends is coach up there in the western yooper country! but i'm not pickin' them for anything... just sayin'

why not start this in two weeks?

Let's go for it. Socal, Golf, et al (that's "and others for the Cajun chick and those from Michigan). Can we determine and declare "FunnyToo" as our College Football guru for organizing the picks and keeping a weekly tally for those picks?

All DH members say "Aye" or "Nay" for having FunnyToo take care of this.

Please vote by your response.

Mort= "Aye"

8/4/2010 8:34:47 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

I wasn't here last year, but I'd like to join in the fun. What you say?

8/5/2010 10:59:46 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

ylekiot
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,209)
Stateline, NV

Quote from mortnd:
Let's go for it. Socal, Golf, et al (that's "and others for the Cajun chick and those from Michigan). Can we determine and declare "FunnyToo" as our College Football guru for organizing the picks and keeping a weekly tally for those picks?

All DH members say "Aye" or "Nay" for having FunnyToo take care of this.

Please vote by your response.

Mort= "Aye"

If Funny is willing to carry the mantle, that works for me, so count me in boys. I missed last year's festivities, and although I'm a baseball guy, I'm a quick study.

[Edited 8/5/2010 11:01:18 PM ]

8/5/2010 11:00:19 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from 1mantis:
I wasn't here last year, but I'd like to join in the fun. What you say?

OK friend, join in on the fun.
Secure your position throughout the year; stick with it.

8/5/2010 11:04:03 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
If Funny is willing to carry the mantle, that works for me, so count me in boys. I missed last year's festivities, and although I'm a baseball guy, I'm a quick study.

Ylekiot:
Great!...sounds to me like we can count you in on the college football predicts on DH.

Funny, take the lead.

8/6/2010 12:49:25 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

What's the format of this thing?

8/6/2010 8:01:25 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Pick the National Champion. no more no less.
and/or pick also the top five teams for the end of the season and really impress us.

[Edited 8/6/2010 8:02:34 PM ]

8/6/2010 11:11:38 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from mortnd:
Pick the National Champion. no more no less.
and/or pick also the top five teams for the end of the season and really impress us.

Got it...thanks.

I was really shocked to see Ohio State ranked #2 last night in the pre-season poll. Do people really think they'll do that well with Pryor at QB?

[Edited 8/6/2010 11:14:04 PM ]

8/8/2010 5:37:32 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN

I'd like to give it a try as well.if that's ok with u guys and girls.

8/8/2010 8:49:39 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,166)
Waxahachie, TX

8/8/2010 10:11:51 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

count me in

8/8/2010 10:33:10 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

oh what the hell.......count me in!!

8/8/2010 11:04:34 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

funnytoo
National City, MI

date of start will be august 22nd, no teams SHOULD be playing before that, right? i said, RIGHT?

gosh, does this mean i got to look at the rankings again, groan, well, hell, i'm retired, i can do that!

8/13/2010 5:52:40 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Well, are all of you prognosticating? Let's hear the predictions....

8/13/2010 8:58:56 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Here you go!

1. Bama

2. Ohio State

3. Nebraska

4. Pitt

5. TCU

8/13/2010 9:04:52 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from crimsontater:
Here you go!

1. Bama

2. Ohio State

3. Nebraska

4. Pitt

5. TCU

Our 'Bama degenerate has spoken. Funny do have this on the record? We're counting on your retired ass.

8/14/2010 7:28:15 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

All right guys, don't steal my thunder:

"What though the odds be great or small...."

1. Notre Dame
2. Ohio State
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Texas

8/15/2010 6:30:58 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

1. Ohio st
2. Boise st
3. Alabama
4. Iowa
5. Texas

Sorry Bama Folks but i think they lost too much experince on defense. If Iowa only ends up with 1 loss they my end up ahead of bama.

[Edited 8/15/2010 6:35:38 AM ]

8/15/2010 11:30:13 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

1. Ohio State
2. Boise State
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
5. Wisconsin

8/15/2010 8:49:41 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from 1mantis:
1. Ohio State
2. Boise State
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
5. Wisconsin

Mantis, you and I could make beautiful music together.....the Irish will bight many people in the a** this year.

8/16/2010 8:30:43 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

i agree. they need to put on their steel plated underwear. lol i've been a fan the irish as long i've been able to walk.

8/16/2010 2:31:04 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

1>Bama
2>Boise St.
3>TCU
4>Iowa
5>Stanford

8/18/2010 6:00:16 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

1.Alabama
2.Nebraska
3.Ohio State
4.Boise State
5.Florida

Huskers leaving the Big 12 on the highest note. Watch out Big 10 fans were taking over your conference next.

8/18/2010 4:48:51 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Quote from bomc:
1.Alabama
2.Nebraska
3.Ohio State
4.Boise State
5.Florida

Huskers leaving the Big 12 on the highest note. Watch out Big 10 fans were taking over your conference next.
. Dont start sounding like those yellow an blue losers up north an we'll get along just fine. GO BUCKEYES.

8/18/2010 8:18:35 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from bomc:
1.Alabama
2.Nebraska
3.Ohio State
4.Boise State
5.Florida

Yea right, just like Penn State did right? What a f**k up wanne be great school?
Nebraska will be just another Purdue in that conference. Mark it down. Tough school; but; forget about any national championship caliber when playing the Big Ten.....and then play some tougher teams.....like the Irish!

8/18/2010 8:37:23 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

byu trying to be the morman notre dame....

8/18/2010 8:58:06 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

Quote from mortnd:
Yea right, just like Penn State did right? What a f**k up wanne be great school?
Nebraska will be just another Purdue in that conference. Mark it down. Tough school; but; forget about any national championship caliber when playing the Big Ten.....and then play some tougher teams.....like the Irish!

Purdue? lol come on now your just talking shit. Can't talk much on weak a** Penn State not my age range but last time I checked they were never dominate. Nebraska was the most dominate school in the 90's that's just a fact but hater's like you must of forgot to "Mark it down" Irish who do they play nobody which says alot about them because they can't even beat the nobodies they want no part of Nebraska they suck Cincy's coach won't do much more than Weis why don't they get some nuts and join a conference, haven't been there since 1990 and then Colorado beat you so quit the Big 12 hating.

8/18/2010 9:04:36 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from bomc:
Purdue? lol come on now your just talking shit. Can't talk much on weak a** Penn State not my age range but last time I checked they were never dominate. Nebraska was the most dominate school in the 90's that's just a fact but hater's like you must of forgot to "Mark it down" Irish who do they play nobody which says alot about them because they can't even beat the nobodies they want no part of Nebraska they suck Cincy's coach won't do much more than Weis why don't they get some nuts and join a conference, haven't been there since 1990 and then Colorado beat you so quit the Big 12 hating.

I got your number, idiot. You are an ignorant college football fan.
Blow me. Get some real intelligent shit to say before I blow some real intelligent shit your way.

8/18/2010 10:19:57 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

Quote from mortnd:
I got your number, idiot. You are an ignorant college football fan.
Blow me. Get some real intelligent shit to say before I blow some real intelligent shit your way.

Yea you sound like the dumb shit f**knuts got nothing real to say so just want to talk sweet nothings to me f*got, I know this is a dating site but but I won't blow you f*g. Old man I don't think anything about you says intelligent, someone says something you don't want to hear so you start calling names like a little girl grow up and say some real intelligent shit don't be mad because this youngin just schooled your old a** , I can see why your so emotional your a Notre Dame fan

8/19/2010 8:06:54 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
timetogolf
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,152)
Au Gres, MI

wow, morte', you are really making some new friends fast!!!!! a love connection from both sexes.......now that is a real accomplishment for you!!!!

8/19/2010 1:57:09 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from timetogolf:
wow, morte', you are really making some new friends fast!!!!! a love connection from both sexes.......now that is a real accomplishment for you!!!!

Well, at least I got him engaged in some "spirited" (that's enthusiastic and not drunken for those of you from Nebraska) discussion. They pay me well to do this here on DATEHOOKUP.
I took on some of Simon's responsibilities.

8/19/2010 7:14:54 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from bomc:
Yea you sound like the dumb shit f**knuts got nothing real to say so just want to talk sweet nothings to me f*got, I know this is a dating site but but I won't blow you f*g. Old man I don't think anything about you says intelligent, someone says something you don't want to hear so you start calling names like a little girl grow up and say some real intelligent shit don't be mad because this youngin just schooled your old a** , I can see why your so emotional your a Notre Dame fan

And here I was just thinkin......you kiss your mama with that mouth?? Oh relax, I don't have a stick or anything else up my ass....part of the fun of this forum is that everyone gets in the smack talking...so put on your big boy boxers and suck it up

8/19/2010 7:54:15 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from socalsportsfan:
And here I was just thinkin......you kiss your mama with that mouth?? Oh relax, I don't have a stick or anything else up my ass....part of the fun of this forum is that everyone gets in the smack talking...so put on your big boy boxers and suck it up

Socal, were you a good girl and drop your pan.....I mean make your predictions?
I know you guys want to play the motor boat with "The Most Fabulous" Sports babe on DH.
I almost choked on a chicken wing after saying that...God, strike me down for bad thoughts before ND's season opener.

8/19/2010 8:46:55 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

I'm sorry sweetheart I hope you can forgive me for my foul mouth, I don't talk that way around my mother please believe, but if she heard any man tell me to blow him she would be the first one to say go after him, maybe to some that's smack talk but to me that's just going to far. Especially when I was just giving this Irish fan some facts he just didn't want to hear. But like I said socal I apologize I know better than to talk that way around ladies.

8/19/2010 8:59:54 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from bomc:
I'm sorry sweetheart I hope you can forgive me for my foul mouth, I don't talk that way around my mother please believe, but if she heard any man tell me to blow him she would be the first one to say go after him, maybe to some that's smack talk but to me that's just going to far. Especially when I was just giving this Irish fan some facts he just didn't want to hear. But like I said socal I apologize I know better than to talk that way around ladies.

Let me understand you correctly, bomc. your mother said that it is ok for you to give a guy a blow job if it is ok with your mother?
I know that we like to talk smack on this forum; but, please help me better understand this guys ineptitude. I guess the cows and sheep work well for you BOMC.

This guy must be a product of the fine public school systems in Nebraska.

8/19/2010 9:55:07 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

Quote from mortnd:
Let me understand you correctly, bomc. your mother said that it is ok for you to give a guy a blow job if it is ok with your mother?
I know that we like to talk smack on this forum; but, please help me better understand this guys ineptitude. I guess the cows and sheep work well for you BOMC.

This guy must be a product of the fine public school systems in Nebraska.

Still upset I see huh old man, is that some more of that real intelligence you were telling me about the other day. "Your the most ignorant college football fan" crybaby You really are gay huh I'm sorry brother I didn't mean to hit a nerve I know you can't help it. Keep the smack talk coming old guy the more you talk the better I feel.You sound like the prep school boys who always tried to fit in and just got picked on instead you can't even argue so you bring in sheep and cow remarks and public school. Here's another set of facts at 25 I'm smarter than you, make more money than you, and get more girls than you at 47 no wait your a f*g

8/19/2010 11:19:08 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from bomc:
Still upset I see huh old man, is that some more of that real intelligence you were telling me about the other day. "Your the most ignorant college football fan" crybaby You really are gay huh I'm sorry brother I didn't mean to hit a nerve I know you can't help it. Keep the smack talk coming old guy the more you talk the better I feel.You sound like the prep school boys who always tried to fit in and just got picked on instead you can't even argue so you bring in sheep and cow remarks and public school. Here's another set of facts at 25 I'm smarter than you, make more money than you, and get more girls than you at 47 no wait your a f*g

Guys, do I have to f**k with this idiot now or later? Should I unleash the power of the Mort Man? Of course....I love a manly challenge.

Oh well, might as well d*ck with p*ssyhood before he becomes c*nthood when his beloved Huskers get an asswhooping in the Big Ten. It's a righteous thing to do.

"prep school boys who always tried to fit in".......smarter than me?; make more money than me; get more girls than me; I'm a f*g?"

1. Hey numbnuts...you should know this: "you f**k with the bull; you will get the horns d*ckhead."
2. ..are you saying that I'm a preppy? Those of us who know me know far differently than your stupid observation. I'm the smartest guy on this site....just ask anyone...
3. So, you're smarter than me, make more money than me and get more girls than me as you claim.????? Not even close. Since you're not smarter and make more money than me, do you still qualify for Obama's healthcare plan?

If at 25 years of age you become, smarter than me, make more money than me and get more girls...good for you. Keep pressing the flesh with your pigs and cows.

But, based on your commentary, you are an IDIOT. You must be a taxicab driver in Omaha. Are you Wolfie? You know. The guy in "Planes, Trains & Automobiles."

Omaha. It's one of the finest cities to become a metropolitan kind of guy. Do you guys still make $2.00 per fare?

Oh please, shine my boots BOMC....

Go Irish....
Mort

8/20/2010 12:24:14 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

Quote from mortnd:
Guys, do I have to f**k with this idiot now or later? Should I unleash the power of the Mort Man? Of course....I love a manly challenge.

Oh well, might as well d*ck with p*ssyhood before he becomes c*nthood when his beloved Huskers get an asswhooping in the Big Ten. It's a righteous thing to do.

"prep school boys who always tried to fit in".......smarter than me?; make more money than me; get more girls than me; I'm a f*g?"

1. Hey numbnuts...you should know this: "you f**k with the bull; you will get the horns d*ckhead."
2. ..are you saying that I'm a preppy? Those of us who know me know far differently than your stupid observation. I'm the smartest guy on this site....just ask anyone...
3. So, you're smarter than me, make more money than me and get more girls than me as you claim.????? Not even close. Since you're not smarter and make more money than me, do you still qualify for Obama's healthcare plan?

If at 25 years of age you become, smarter than me, make more money than me and get more girls...good for you. Keep pressing the flesh with your pigs and cows.

But, based on your commentary, you are an IDIOT. You must be a taxicab driver in Omaha. Are you Wolfie? You know. The guy in "Planes, Trains & Automobiles."

Omaha. It's one of the finest cities to become a metropolitan kind of guy. Do you guys still make $2.00 per fare?

Oh please, shine my boots BOMC....

Go Irish....
Mort

O.k. Mort it was fun for a quick second now it's just getting old like you, your talking for the crowd you maybe known on here I wouldn't know nor would I care. Finally a few people talk to you in your life and you tend to think your special get a life bud. I don't even need a come back for the silly shit you say it's obvious you can't match wits with me "If you mess with the bull you get the horns" original I'm still waiting on the intelligence you were promising seriously you haven't said a thing here worth listening to, so keep talking Mortboy just get more creative I know you can do better than that.

Go Big Red, F**k Notre Lame

Bo Mc (a real fighting Irishman)

8/20/2010 3:32:23 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

Oh God! I can't stand it. You two are driving me nuts. (Yes, Mort, it's actually just a short putt and not a drive). Let the records stand for themselves. Nebraska: 5 National Championships. All time record- 827-341-40. Winning percentage- .701. Notre Dame: 11 National Championships. All time record- 837-290-42 Winning percentage- .734( Highest in NCAA history, 2nd only to Michigan.)In addition to that Notre Dame has 10 Hall of Fame inductees, including 2 that played for my home team (Packers) and Joe Montanta ( one the best QB's in NFL history. That said, any one who respect Norte Dame for their winning percentage can just look at the other facts that go with a great ball club (if you are sure what they are, let me know, I'll clue you in) . The Fighting Irish have always been a force to be reckoned with. Enough said.
PS: Sorry Mort, I didn't mean to steal your thunder but I had to put the facts out there since you dropped the on letting him know just how intelligent you really are.

[Edited 8/20/2010 3:36:44 AM ]

8/20/2010 5:46:36 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
timetogolf
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,152)
Au Gres, MI

holy smokes, morte'......you have a lady here who actually thinks you are intelligent.....you better take advantage of this situation........and i mean right freakin' NOW!!!!!

don't talk any more, morte'....otherwise she will figure out rather quickly that you have snowed her with all your usual BS........bomc is not fooled.....but mantis is.....for now......so jump on this bus quickly......

8/20/2010 9:31:19 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

bomc
Omaha, NE

Quote from 1mantis:
Oh God! I can't stand it. You two are driving me nuts. (Yes, Mort, it's actually just a short putt and not a drive). Let the records stand for themselves. Nebraska: 5 National Championships. All time record- 827-341-40. Winning percentage- .701. Notre Dame: 11 National Championships. All time record- 837-290-42 Winning percentage- .734( Highest in NCAA history, 2nd only to Michigan.)In addition to that Notre Dame has 10 Hall of Fame inductees, including 2 that played for my home team (Packers) and Joe Montanta ( one the best QB's in NFL history. That said, any one who respect Norte Dame for their winning percentage can just look at the other facts that go with a great ball club (if you are sure what they are, let me know, I'll clue you in) . The Fighting Irish have always been a force to be reckoned with. Enough said.
PS: Sorry Mort, I didn't mean to steal your thunder but I had to put the facts out there since you dropped the on letting him know just how intelligent you really are.

"The Fighting Irish have always been a force to be reckoned with" come on now they haven't been in the championship since 1990 and lost, they won it in 1988, then before that in 1977. So let's be a little objective they haven't been relevant in quite some time. Your right Notre Dame was once great but that was the 40's let all just get real about that.

And mantis I like your facts and figures but this was never an argument of who has a better win percentage, more titles, or all time hall of famers because obviously I have no argument there lol, but here are some more facts for you lol the Vikings are gonna smash your Packers just like they did last year take it easy on me.

8/20/2010 11:31:54 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

Quote from bomc:
"The Fighting Irish have always been a force to be reckoned with" come on now they haven't been in the championship since 1990 and lost, they won it in 1988, then before that in 1977. So let's be a little objective they haven't been relevant in quite some time. Your right Notre Dame was once great but that was the 40's let all just get real about that.

And mantis I like your facts and figures but this was never an argument of who has a better win percentage, more titles, or all time hall of famers because obviously I have no argument there lol, but here are some more facts for you lol the Vikings are gonna smash your Packers just like they did last year take it easy on me.

look man, don't let Mort get to you...he's an idiot, like a collage basketball fan who thinks UCLA is goona win this years NCAA tourny because they use to be great back when John Wooten coached 'em. I've read these threads and all he wants to do is insight an uproar. Let him be, with all his liitle grand illusions of ND and his own greatness, he is probly the way he is on here in real life, a prick only a few people care for.

8/20/2010 7:13:44 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from donovan1970:
look man, don't let Mort get to you...he's an idiot, like a collage basketball fan who thinks UCLA is goona win this years NCAA tourny because they use to be great back when John Wooten coached 'em. I've read these threads and all he wants to do is insight an uproar. Let him be, with all his liitle grand illusions of ND and his own greatness, he is probly the way he is on here in real life, a prick only a few people care for.

Oh damn I was going to forgive you, but you had to pull the UCLA card?? (yep, I'm a Bruin fan!)...sheesh ok relax...I'm just kiddin! (but I'm STILL a Bruin fan)

8/20/2010 7:16:49 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from mortnd:
Socal, were you a good girl and drop your pan.....I mean make your predictions?
I know you guys want to play the motor boat with "The Most Fabulous" Sports babe on DH.
I almost choked on a chicken wing after saying that...God, strike me down for bad thoughts before ND's season opener.

OK now that Television and work is a BIT less hectic (yep, I was on TV here in LA on Thurs)......I'm gonna make my predictions

USC....oh wait, that's right those cheatin losers aren't going ANYWHERE for the next few years (YAY!)

1 OSU
2 Alabama
3 Texas

Sleeper: Oregon

8/21/2010 9:27:39 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

funnytoo
National City, MI

socal, you are an honest fan...

morty isn't, but what would you expect, nd sucks!

now, if it were a betting man, which i'm not, osu has the big ten locked and loaded, so will be in the hunt for the nat'l championship

ala never plays and is a bunch of professionals

and which will it be this year, fsu or u or fl, well my godmothers real son went to florida, so...

osu
ala
fl

but i'm not but guessing, no studying here until it all begins

8/21/2010 12:04:49 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN

1.Oklahoma 2.alabama 3.osu 4.florida 5.va tech

8/21/2010 5:48:05 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

OK now that Television and work is a BIT less hectic (yep, I was on TV here in LA on Thurs)......I'm gonna make my predictions

USC....oh wait, that's right those cheatin losers aren't going ANYWHERE for the next few years (YAY!)

1 OSU
2 Alabama
3 Texas

Sleeper: Oregon

What were you doing on the tube, Socal? Do you have it on YouTube? Post it so that we can look at it and blow you shit.

8/21/2010 5:53:41 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from funnytoo:
socal, you are an honest fan...

morty isn't, but what would you expect, nd sucks!

now, if it were a betting man, which i'm not, osu has the big ten locked and loaded, so will be in the hunt for the nat'l championship

ala never plays and is a bunch of professionals

and which will it be this year, fsu or u or fl, well my godmothers real son went to florida, so...

osu
ala
fl

but i'm not but guessing, no studying here until it all begins

Some of my Suckeye buddies are a little worried about three Big Ten schools: Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. Wisconsin and Iowa are on the road....and Northwestern has a little bit of shine even they don't play them.
Ohio State sure is glad they don't have to play Navy this year.

8/21/2010 8:08:25 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from mortnd:
What were you doing on the tube, Socal? Do you have it on YouTube? Post it so that we can look at it and blow you shit.

I'm afraid to put it on youtube LOL, don't need the bosses getting upset, although they LOVED it..

8/21/2010 8:13:08 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

gawd I hope I don't regret this LOL

8/21/2010 8:55:26 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

gawd I hope I don't regret this LOL

SOCAL...SOCAL...SOCAL....
God, honey that was awesome.....great job girl.....

8/22/2010 8:13:25 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Thanks darlin!

8/22/2010 2:49:45 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Hey SoCal

That was very good

Just curious, how much is a Rolando Maclain jersey?

8/23/2010 5:54:37 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Thanks Crimson. 75 for a replica, 200 for an authentic

8/23/2010 6:07:28 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

rumor is Notre Dame will be great again....they are gonna drop down to play in the old Div. 1AA SERIES

8/23/2010 6:09:33 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Thanks SoCal

Guess i'll have to start saving the shillings.

8/23/2010 10:41:33 PM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from donovan1970:
rumor is Notre Dame will be great again....they are gonna drop down to play in the old Div. 1AA SERIES

Oh F**king now you did it hillbilly.

Guys, do I have to give them the Knute speech?

8/24/2010 3:25:53 AM College Football Preseason Predictions 2010  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

Go for it!