Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup forum

Dating has never ever been a lot easier, or harder as other customers would say. finland women seeking men They deactivate their accounts so they cannot be observed, lurk and wait for a catch to show up. Women are encouraged to not disclose their sexual history to partners or have sex also soon since they think no man would ever enjoy a lady who has sex swiftly. cityxguide boston Then i got pickier and be really choosy pondering that it will slow down but nope.

best hookup spots in houston

You will be laughing and getting to know each other in no time. lesbian dating pittsburgh So, sign to share your stories with real random individuals in chatogo. Now if you are talking about casual neighborhood cruising , that s probably going to be a lot easier. slc rubratings The couple dated for 3 years till Emily s mental overall health began to impact their connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/30/2008 5:24:16 AM Healthy Active Senior's Group?  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

Would be nice to have a group for healthy active seniors, 55+. At this point, we don't have that! In the 50+ group there are a lot of sick, disabled, handicapped, or otherwise infirm people, and they like to talk about their various ailments and situations. No one can help being sick, but it's really getting depressing over there!

Healthy people are looking for healthy mates. We're not looking for someone to take care of physically or financially. We're not looking for conversation that sounds like it's from nursing home patients!

Lately, what you get in the 50's group is doom, gloom, people looking for government hand-outs, and complaining! I worked, earned my SS and all of my current income. I'm healthy, active, outgoing, and happy with my life. I'm sure there are others like me. Maybe there should be a forum for people to discuss their health, with like minded people. And their financial woes.

I edited this because people are going balistic over in the other thread. Have to really watch what you say here. When my day comes to be sick or unhealthy will be time enough for me to experience it. Just would be nice to have a group for healthy, active seniors to discuss their lifestyles.

[Edited 1/30/2008 8:51:51 AM]