Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

your secret hookup review

I will come back and read your followups when I have extra time, PUAHollywood. singles groups in greensboro nc Which is super fine for me. Don t be as well inexpensive, my pal booked a rm4x/room at sovotel, the area did not even have toilet paper. locanto chihuahua Your present improved be helluva expensive.

megapersonal not working

The cost free profiles function as a preview if you want to communicate with customers on the web site you have to spend for a membership. boise hookups Growing up, guys would often make entertaining of myself, so although I could possibly feel eye catching, it was difficult for me to think others do too, one particular woman wrote. As we near Valentine s Day, it s both heartening and heartrending to see these concerns, ranging from the start of attraction to the finish of the affair. www latinmail com Rela s most important page shares similarities with microblogging sites—users can post pictures of their daily life, share thoughts, and follow men and women they obtain intriguing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/7/2010 10:54:38 AM Texting at work  

younme36
Over 2,000 Posts (2,953)
Jenkintown, PA

how much time is wasted by people at work that text, go on line or make personal calls? when im at work, i work. i leave the phone in my truck. if you get caught doing this, should you be docked in your pay?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/7/2010 10:57:27 AM Texting at work  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,974)
Atmore, AL

Depends on the company you work for, and the job you do.
Also whether you do it on your break time and lunch time, or in lieu of doing your job.

8/7/2010 10:58:50 AM Texting at work  

librajason
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,741)
Gateway, AR

Textin' sucks.

8/7/2010 10:59:01 AM Texting at work  

younme36
Over 2,000 Posts (2,953)
Jenkintown, PA

i mean, you should be working, but your not

8/7/2010 11:00:56 AM Texting at work  

pepper1967
West Springfield, MA

Most of todays youth (18-29) are deadbeats. Technology has a lot to do with that fact. I won't blame technology,but I have no use for lazy,brain-dead zombies.

8/7/2010 11:17:49 AM Texting at work  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,974)
Atmore, AL

Quote from younme36:
i mean, you should be working, but your not

I understand what you're saying...but what if a person's job consists simply of sitting at a desk, waiting for a phone to ring?
If they quit texting or surfing; and answer the phone every time it rings; then they are working.

As long as their boss doesn't care...why should anyone else?

8/7/2010 11:28:40 AM Texting at work  

younme36
Over 2,000 Posts (2,953)
Jenkintown, PA

what did they do b4 all this technology? i just think its wrong. when i was working in high school, my boss said "walk around with a broom, at least il think your working"

8/7/2010 11:47:32 AM Texting at work  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,677)
New South Wales
Australia

I'm not into texting anyway,and my job is very physical at the best of times.

I can't get my head around the fact people say they work yet they manage to text or be on-line,thats not bloody work

8/7/2010 12:43:01 PM Texting at work  

keepalowprofile
Sturgeon Lake, MN

I never had the luxury (or audacity) to Make personal phone calls, text, chat online or have my friends stop by for a visit. In my case stopping my truck by a friends just to visit.

I worked every minute I was on the clock. But then again I worked the same job for 22 years. my work ethics are stringent.

I did work with coworkers that were always screwing off and no write ups or anything...

If I had it to do all over again. I would do the same thing again... work every minute I was paid.

texting sucks... I wont do it.

8/7/2010 1:46:16 PM Texting at work  

eltapatio75
Berwyn, IL

I read a story about a company that bought new computers. Everything was ok until the employees realized that there were no games installed (solitaire, sypder, etc)

I mean, COME ON!!!

and they had to install the games I think, let me look for it

8/7/2010 1:48:24 PM Texting at work  

eltapatio75
Berwyn, IL

Even in America?
This is the kind of thing that I would expect in my country, not in America.
Taxes being but to good use, uh?

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008/03/31/news/local/news05.txt

Although it's against state policy for employees to play games like solitaire on their office computers, it's left to each department to decide whether to keep or remove games from the computers.

The issue arose recently at the Child Support Enforcement Division in the Department of Public Health and Human Services.

Division employees received new computers, but without the games like solitaire, hearts and minesweeper that come with the Microsoft Windows software package. These games had been on the division's previous computers for years.

Some union and nonunion employees complained that the games weren't on the new machines, said Lonnie Olson, division administrator. They said some other divisions in the same department had games on their computers.

“I said if they want them, we'll put them on,” Olson said, adding that he wanted to make sure division employees were treated the same as others in the department.

An anonymous tipster who said he worked in the private sector criticized Olson's decision.

“If state employees have time to play computer games, then there are too many state employees,” the tipster said in an e-mail to the Helena Independent Record. “As an employee in the private sector, I would run the risk of losing my job if my boss caught me playing games on my computer.”

Olson said he wasn't aware of anyone abusing the privilege during work hours.

“If there were abuses, we would take them off,” he said. “To the best of my knowledge, they aren't playing games during work time. If so, there would be a problem.”

He was under the impression that games were on all other state employees' computers, which isn't the case.

A reporter's inquiry to the director's office resulted in the Department of Public Health and Human Services removing games from all of its 3,000-plus computers. It can be done remotely.

In the department's newsletter, Mary Angela Collins, administrator of its Technology Services Division, said some divisions' computers had games, while others didn't. After comparing departmental policy with state policy, she said it became clear the department needed to remove the games.

The state policy says, “State computing resources are not to be used for non-state-related activities, including games or software that is not required for an employees' job responsibilities.”

Public Health and Human Services director Joan Miles said while the department had no reason to believe employees were playing games at work, it's better to remove the temptation.

“It sends a clear message that computers are not to be used for non-work activities,” Miles said in the newsletter. “We want all employees to understand that state computers are for work purposes and not entertainment.”

Sheryl Olson, deputy director of the Department of Administration, said the agency, which oversees the state's mainframe computer, adopted this policy in 2001. It wants no software on computers except for that necessary for employees to do their jobs.

“To me, the broader policy is nobody should be playing games on state computers,” she said. “We're at work to work. Why is this even a question? Who has time to play games?”

Randy Holm, chief of the Administration's Computing Technology Services Bureau, said it's up to each department director to decide what to do about the computer games.

But he added, “the best way to reduce the temptation is to eliminate them.”

Sheryl Olson said it's really an issue of “how do managers manage people's time.” Playing computer games at work is an inappropriate use of state employees' time, she said.

If state employees are playing computer games during their lunch hours, Olson encouraged them instead to take a break and leave computers.

8/7/2010 2:08:24 PM Texting at work  

keepalowprofile
Sturgeon Lake, MN

@eltapatio75

It all makes perfect sense now.... thanks for sharing.

I never got any help collecting back child support.. or on going even. When ever I would call the case manager would get angry as if I was interrupting something very important.

I guess I was.... He game.

8/7/2010 2:12:59 PM Texting at work  
ichoose_alone
Richmond, IL

Those mothers...

Every week I go to Child Support. They are three months behind even putting cases into the system.

They are playing games and I have had to wash clothes in the bathtub once or twice.

That is such bulls$it!!

8/7/2010 2:42:58 PM Texting at work  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

I have text disabled. Don't get or send any. Problem solved.
People who have to contact me know when my lunch hour is.

8/8/2010 2:42:07 PM Texting at work  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

I don't text while in work or not in work. Pick up the phone and call me if you need me.

I don't even play the games that are on my computer, they are silly games anyway But, I know of department managers who do text while in work.

I do check my school work while in work, but it is on my time, I get two 15 minute breaks and 1/2 hour lunch.

8/8/2010 2:44:06 PM Texting at work  

rocknrolljen
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,566)
Denver, CO

Working at a credit union all cells are to be off at lunch you can go outside otherwise no phones no texts

8/9/2010 12:26:42 AM Texting at work  

mischiefmanaged
Bellevue, WA

*shrug* when I had to pay my ex our state child support was all over me. They did a "good"job. Now that she pays me- never had to call em. The check is always in the mail. never had any problems.

if letting them play solitaire or mine sweeper, on their breaks !!, keeps em happy- who cares. Just as long as they meet their metrics. and an outside contractor who observes ONE department doesn't have enough of the big picture to determine whether or not staffing and work flow is at the correct level for either a department or division. If they were- they wouldn't be a contractor. they'd be further up the food chain making better money. and frankly probably not giving a crap.

8/9/2010 12:33:45 AM Texting at work  

mischiefmanaged
Bellevue, WA

same goes for texting. most of the time I do my job smarter rather than harder, which frees me up. and no, I'm not going to take on more work and blow through that at a record pace with ingenious solutions. hell one report I made, before being laid off (what nerve), found $40k in over payments. that's just one thing I did. ppfft. I get paid for a certain level of achievement and expectations. when I hit the level- no extra pay? no extra work. If I save you, in just one stinking report that's not even in my job description, a good chunk of my annual pay, I'm gonna text. <--that'd be me flippin of the big cheese.

8/9/2010 11:41:35 AM Texting at work  

thorb
Yarker, ON

Really does depend on the job...
there have always been some jobs that have let people read books etc. half the day.
Its not the norm though and in most cases ... texting is stealing time from your employer. [that simple]

it also means you are not thinking about better ways to do your job in your down time at work ...
On breaks and at lunch okay ... but you are supposed to be getting nourishment those times... and is the texting interfering with that?

In general ... if you do not require a phone for your job ... you should not have a phone with you while on the job.

8/12/2010 7:13:26 AM Texting at work  

younme36
Over 2,000 Posts (2,953)
Jenkintown, PA

if they have so much free time, maybe they have to many workers? some people think it their right to communicate with others whenever they want

8/12/2010 7:29:30 AM Texting at work  

dateable1
Berea, KY

I'm on DH while at work but if I have work to do, it gets done before I get on.