Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

seattle hookup

It really is about, she says, as excellent as it can get. men looking for men in los angeles But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever considering the fact that. When, hooking up with a surprisingly forthcoming sound engineer, I discovered a lot of of these guys had been pals, and they talked about me. no credit card required sex games She sought a companion equally passionate about his own inventive pursuits.

number 1 hookup site

But hey, we re not right here to judge CMB on something but their accomplishment rate as a dating app. singles club in trinidad At the moment, AsiaMe supplies high good quality services — it delivers live chat, phone calls, etc. Which brings me to my current boyfriend now, which I believe he was a rebound but surprisingly I slowly commit to this partnership. rubmaps escondido She began groping me in full view of every person else and though that could be exciting for some, I wasn t into it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/31/2008 8:41:20 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

While arguing with a close friend on the phone, she/he gets angry and hangs up. Assuming he/she is at fault and makes no attempt to contact you, how long would you wait to get in touch with him/her?

1/31/2008 8:44:32 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

I'd call him/her back in 5 minutes or less (enough to let them fume for a minute). A close friend? I wouldnt let it end like that.

[Edited 1/31/2008 8:50:32 AM]

1/31/2008 8:44:35 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

welkiemike
Dundalk, MD

I generally wait a day or so. Even if he/she is wrong I generally try to smoothe things out. I just don't like the tension.

1/31/2008 9:22:34 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

stormie_temp
Fresno, CA

Depending on what the arguement was about, I would try to judge how long they would need to cool off a bit. But, I would call them back that same day or early the next for sure.

1/31/2008 9:38:11 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

But why shouldn't they phone you? If the friendship is a two way street...wouldn't they be phoning you?

Or are you a better friend/person than they are?

Do these questions count?

1/31/2008 9:47:07 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

They "should" phone you. AND you "should" phone them.

Some things are more important than "shoulds."

1/31/2008 10:19:09 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

girlwithdog
Antioch, IL

If the friendship is important and sacred, then I would call after a day. I wouldn't think it would matter who calls whom, as long as you keep the friendship. Great friends are hard to come by...

1/31/2008 10:20:00 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

Great Question.
I recently did have an argument with someone dear to me. I hate them,
I actually will be the one to back a way and let things cool off.
In this situation I would give them time to cool off.

I would either email them, which would be my first choice with a short message of. People come and go, but friends are for life. Just wanted to let you know you are in my heart. This is leaving the ball in their park, their choice.

If that isn't an option. I will make a call when I know I am going to get the answer machine. Saying pretty much the same thing, also letting them know that I care for them. When they are able to chat I will be there. Then I am done. I won't make contact again.

I lBut why shouldn't they phone you?

Yes they should but sometimes in anger people say things they don't know how to breach. So someone for the sake of the friendship has to make the first move.Does that mean to grovel no it simply means someone has to offer the olive branch.

Or are you a better friend/person than they are?

Doesn't matter who is the better friend at this time. What does matter is the friendship.

Do these questions count?

Only if you want them to

One thing I refuse to live my life by is regrets. I never ever want on my deathbed to think of all the should of's, could of's, if only's. I missed out on.

1/31/2008 10:21:04 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA

Depends, when I'm angry at a friend or lover it will usually blow over in 2 hours or less, unless it was something horribly serious. Give them a couple hours to cool off and call them back

1/31/2008 11:14:55 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

collide64
Janesville, WI

I hate hang-ups. No matter who does it, best friend, wife, family. It's one of the rudest things. If I get hung-up on I don't call back. Whoever ended the conversation (arguement) like that needs to open up communication. Sorry, it's probably just a pride thing.

1/31/2008 11:42:11 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

as soon as they open the car door! that's when! damnit!

1/31/2008 11:45:19 AM Friendship and what would you do?  

are_we_a_match
Huntsville, AL

drummer....dont throw me out of your car again...at least stop the car..

1/31/2008 1:08:24 PM Friendship and what would you do?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Um.. never.. no time for drama or bullshit.

1/31/2008 1:10:15 PM Friendship and what would you do?  

texas_belle
Red Rock, TX

I don't.... If they are truely a friend they will call you when they are ready... If they don't call then not my problem.

1/31/2008 2:25:22 PM Friendship and what would you do?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

are_we, i would never do that to u. besides, i need a wheel man(woman, in this case) for the getaway!

Page: 1, 2