Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

riverside hookups

This is a further chance to encourage your date to focus on positives. meet women in austin For females, OkCupid stated the beer query was the only one with a meaningful correlation to initially date sex, but for men they found a handful of other important queries. Dating was one more issue to do in an already busy season of life. doublelist va beach And after you have your answer, consider about no matter whether it is an answer you like.

sites like megapersonals

Remember, emotions cloud our judgement. waycross ga dating They met on social media and in no time they began to know each and every other really well. If you want them to meet everybody, switch the position of your ones and twos for the subsequent round of two minute introductions. hot teen latina girls The questionnaire assists to weed out people who you wouldn t get along with by asking concerns like, Is contraception morally incorrect?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/1/2008 7:22:24 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

funguy47
Wichita, KS

How do I get into the chat room?

2/1/2008 7:23:37 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Which chat room...this is the 50+ group or forum here...is this where you want to be?

2/1/2008 7:28:59 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Funguy....there is a chat room thread under Forums...about half way down the page...but to the best of my knowledge, this site does not offer what I think of as a chat room. If you post to often, in succession, you will be tagged for chatting.....

2/1/2008 7:40:40 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Thanks Lotus, I think that is a regular chat room on the main page...hope your day is going great!!. TGIF

Brenda

2/1/2008 7:57:40 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Dreams...All is going great here...beautiful weather, and my work week begins today. The restaurant will be busy with all the tourists...which makes my night go by faster...and come Monday and Tuesday, my days off...there will be plenty of parking spots at the beach, so I don't have to fight the weekend crowd to get the smell and feel of the gulf.

2/1/2008 8:04:27 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Wow 2 wild women and I'm so far away, but you never know what tomorrow may bring

2/1/2008 9:59:35 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i believe you go to the forum's chat --and i think there is no holding back from picking a subject by title there and responding back and forth to any discussion there w/o a delay responding to it consecutively ...but it's not like a live chat session in some chat room on AOL etc...

2/1/2008 10:20:42 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

kiddycat
Marion, MI

Welcome

2/1/2008 10:29:21 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Stay here,
Here we get to chit chat, however some folk chit more than they chat

2/1/2008 11:43:52 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

2/7/2008 10:09:15 PM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

hess53
Elmwood, IL

JUST STARTED HERE TONITE MYSELF,THANKU FOR HELPING ME, U KNOW WHO U ARE
HESS53

2/7/2008 11:03:58 PM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

chuckyk
Portland, OR

welcome to our dysfunctional family, Hess and funguy.

Actually, the men are dysfunctional and as near as I can tell, the women are all fully functional

[Edited 2/7/2008 11:04:26 PM]

2/8/2008 1:10:28 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

A big hearty welcome funguy and Hess. Don't rush off. Come on in and join the crowd. Some are wise, some are otherwise and some just are. BUT we all have fun!

2/8/2008 4:40:03 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

enjoy day 2....

2/8/2008 4:44:56 AM New here, HELP!!!!!!!!!!  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Page: 1, 2