Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnels

Don t go to dinner, the cinema or sit opposite each other—those market a sense of detachment. dating apps in montana Fairytrail, a dating app for connecting via shared travel location dreams, saw an bittersweet boost in use. 99 a month. flirtbuddies apk If you have any concerns concerning the service, billing information, or personal practical experience, please do not hesitate to speak to us by means of the e mail You will be offered with a detailed reply within 24 hours.

megaperonals

With summer time just about the corner, you could be interested in producing new close friends or locating a important other who can share in the summer time memories. prince george craigslist personals Uncover out what questions to ask on your subsequent date. While Erica definitely has an advantage — this is a Disney show, after all — I realized she also demonstrates how to act when a guy we re interested in seems…clueless. is hinge for hookups Male and female online daters are equally probably to translate their experiences with online dating into a long term partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/30/2007 10:54:57 PM threesome  

tomjessup
Cleveland, OH

you are being very hostile. you have been flagged again

5/30/2007 10:57:51 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

you have been flagged also

5/30/2007 10:58:42 PM threesome  

tomjessup
Cleveland, OH

i didnt do anything. you flagged me for what?

5/30/2007 11:03:46 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

you flagged me just because i spoke my opinion.... was that fair?

its over with

5/30/2007 11:04:36 PM threesome  

tomjessup
Cleveland, OH

you were harrasing the woman. it says don't insult or harass others, play nice!

5/30/2007 11:11:30 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

umm alot of people here never follow the rules i wasnt harassing her i only responded to what she said to me you have been flagged again.... now your harassing me i said its over with

5/30/2007 11:19:11 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

WOW that sounded like a threat... well flagged again this makes 5

5/30/2007 11:30:32 PM threesome  

tomjessup
Cleveland, OH

im done with your games hogan

5/30/2007 11:43:56 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

tj- this is no game ive moved on to bigger things i was nice enough to welcome you here i was one of the first ones who did i even asked you if you wanted to join me and walt and the others over in the forum where we all posted... you flagged someone just because someone spoke there opinion like i said im not gonna go back and forth here. with you at all i welcomed you here and this is what i get in return.. but its ok im done

5/31/2007 12:18:59 PM threesome  

kim32
Battle Creek, MI

thank u tom holywad always be harrasin me him and his brother both they always in here together actin all weird and not wantin no threesome weirdo brothers as for im concerned

5/31/2007 12:31:21 PM threesome  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

kim32-thank u tom holywad always be harrasin me him and his brother both they always in here together actin all weird and not wantin no threesome weirdo brothers as for im concerned

dont think just because tom is on your side thats not gonna stop me from responding to you cant make me or darold have a threesome if we dont want to.... you should of been reported for that comment you made in sex and fortune game.

please get an education and learn how to talk proper english

6/3/2007 5:53:43 PM threesome  

alicia60
Poplar Bluff, MO

Why all the flagging? This forum is for knowledge or opinions, not for personal vendattas. On the topic of threesome, I find it very refreshing. I consider the exploration of sex very appealing. It is a matter of choice as to what you want to experience. If you want to keep your head in the sand so be it, but don't knock a person for their view or opinion.

6/11/2007 3:30:31 PM threesome  

mr_sakk
Conway, AR

me and my gril are looking for another in the arkansas area

6/11/2007 4:04:22 PM threesome  

bendi
Maryville, TN

Someone once said that having a threesome was like driving 2 cars to California at once!

6/11/2007 5:46:02 PM threesome  

mtdoraguy
Mount Dora, FL

So, my guess is that someone else is using her profile to post these things. I cant see someone referencing Jesus, and then starting a post about threesomes.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5