Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Tinder and OkCupid have recently come below fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Consumer Council which discovered that the apps have been sharing personal user information with third parties. nw indiana singles It merely may possibly get annoying attempting to dodge the people who are not true. 50 to $. greenville sex guide Your icebreaker message requires to be at least 50 characters extended, which encourages exciting chats.

private delights com

Eharmony recognizes it can be tricky to meet folks with whom you share frequent interests and ambitions within your geographical area, and we can aid. tampa hookups And you locate it so considerably less complicated to speak to women. I matched with a guy who asked me for my number soon after possessing an innocent conversation about Animal Crossingand weird dreams. https www camsoda Thank you for becoming the good role model you are, and i hope a single day i can say my 2 boys have the identical respect you do for life and girls in common.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/24/2007 11:47:20 PM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

i love dirty talking and when women talks dirty to me on

5/24/2007 11:48:13 PM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

kim32
Battle Creek, MI

if its a tall man or women who knows how to care for women then yea

5/25/2007 12:02:49 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

um do you go both ways

5/25/2007 12:14:04 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

yeah i have a hot latin girl i hang with at times but i perfer men

5/25/2007 5:28:31 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

krupa
Abilene, TX

it definitley spices things up! I know one babe on this site who has a real talent for it!

5/25/2007 7:03:51 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

Spose it would,hav'nt had the pleasure,could loosen things
up and provide for some hot times if done respectfully.
Definately on my list of stuff to try.

And, NO!...ain't gonna talk dirty with ya wonder***bo*y66. LOL.

Z

[Edited 5/25/2007 7:06:45 AM]

5/25/2007 7:29:56 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

i dont play for the other team-THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A DIRTY TALK TOPIC MEANING WOMAN WAS SUPPOSE TO TALK DIRTY TO TURN ALL THE MEN ON. AND PEOPLE ARE DOING THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE DAMN TOPIC SAYS

5/25/2007 8:02:13 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

wo**e*ful****66
HEY! I answered question #1 and Question #2!

Nowhere did you state this thread was purely for
the pleasure of men to have woman talk dirty to
them! QUOTE: "TO TURN ALL THE MEN ON" It's a two
way street.Woman like to be turned on also.If I
were you I'd edit your last post cause it don't
look good on ya.You edit yours then I'll edit this
then you'll be good n good.(Offer to edit retracted
in later post)

If you would stop playing thread moderator,see the
humorous side,and relax and let the thread flow n
develop.Geeze..it just started,give it a chance.

Z

OK...I'll slap some meat on the grill,...I'd like to
hear her say"OH Zowwy,you feel so f###in good!!!"

What I'd like to know is what kind of dirty talk
that a woman would be turned on by(wink).Please
I need to know!!!Educate my ass!

ZZ

[Edited 5/25/2007 10:11:44 AM]

5/25/2007 8:15:47 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

hey gals hey gals hey gals hey gals im masterbating this is a dirty talk subject isnt it

5/25/2007 8:18:32 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

hey since this is a dirty talk subject i guess ill copy and paste the dirty talk that i have in my mail box.

5/25/2007 8:22:57 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

Subject: RE: um?
Message: very slow- thinking about u im glad u took care of business-i did the same thing only its not the same its always so much better when i can feel u inside very tight very hot

--------------------Message--------------------
Sent: 5/24/2007 11:39:47 PM

yes i did your picture mad me masterbate and i was calling your name out loud ill post in sec and dating the topic is gonna be talking dirty so ill be looking for you
Sent: 5/24/2007 11:35:34 PM

still new at all this computer stuff, cant find it - but im very very hot and wet and i wish u were just around the corner.u could make a booty call-so did you stroke yourself tonight?my panties are so damp thinking about u. i bet u taste soooo good i'd LOVE to give pleasure while looking up at u. im very very good at pleasing my man xoxo

Sent: 5/24/2007 11:09:58 PM

you wanna talk dirty to me in dirty sex come on ill meet you there

Sent: 5/24/2007 11:05:31 PM

my lips are wet
Sent: 5/24/2007 9:56:01 PM

i found it it was in dating general discussion.. you make me want to masterbate tonight
Sent: 5/24/2007 9:53:32 PM

well i dont think u are the midget!! good night!! wishing u wet dreams xoxo belinda ps girls can have wet dreams too did u know that?meeeeow

5/25/2007 8:26:03 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

It should be original,live and unsensored.Let it flow

DOH!...too late.Did you get nicrkitty36's permision to
post that? I'm guessing not.

Z

Crap,I'm done here.And retract the offer to edit prior post.

Good day.

ZZ

[Edited 5/25/2007 8:45:57 AM]

5/25/2007 8:29:36 AM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

yes it should be thats why this topic came up

5/25/2007 11:07:35 PM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

is there anyway that can talk dirty to me theres a masterbate alert masterbate alert

5/25/2007 11:08:50 PM dirty talking does it turn you on- please lets talk dirty lol  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

LMAO!!

too much masturbating going on in here! floors are all sticky....i'm out!

Page: 1, 2, 3