Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Some persons want to forget their failed dates. craigslist fort myers fl personals Just after some days they planned to go for a film on the coming weekend. I had been with my then boyfriend for seven months when continuous breathlessness, weight loss, unexplained bruising and a dramatic air ambulance rescue from a Scottish island led to my diagnosis. my locanto app I didn t consider I d hear from him once I was back in Canada, but he messaged me and we started speaking we truly clicked.

megapersonal create account

She was patient and did not pressure me or drop interest in me. valdosta ga dating sites Following the match, he made me stroll 3km in heels to his favourite cafe, where he talked about himself the Whole time then only paid for his personal coffee (I do not thoughts going halves, but didn t even offer you!). You know, in case you get to commit it with her next time. how to get a hookup Developing in app chat for your dating app from scratch is a time consuming procedure and needs lots of capital and the suitable infrastructure.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/2/2008 9:51:57 PM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

linuxian
Dunedin, FL

Why is this woman wasting her time and money? Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The most important thing xxxxxx is looking for in a person is:

* that they are an enabler and that I do not have to do things I don't want to do. My part in a relationship will be given grudgingly and in protest and in a mean way. I will react by taking out any or all of my partners needs on my parther. I am not meeting anyones family and will not be outgoing when I do so. My part in a relationship will be given with resentment. If I am ever to mary I am not changing my last name. The sharing of the household will be done in anger and resentment. I would have no problem loosing a relationship for these reasons. Should the relationship be given any challenges of any kind for any reason consider it over.

The first thing you'll probably notice about xxxxxxxx when you meet her:

* I don't beleieve in god because he hasen't given me anything to warrent me celebrating him. I don't celebrate christmas because he has not given me a reason to celebrate his birth. I don't celebrate easter because he has not given me anything to celebrate his return. I don't celebrate my birthday becayse I haven't had anyting in my life worth celebrating about. My turnoffs are public displays of affection. flowers,wine,handholding,cuddling,romantic music and things of that nature. I do not enjoy giving or getting gifts I also enjoy giving or receiving affection. I have also found eharmony to be a total disapointment. As I have not had any

2/2/2008 10:00:52 PM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

I think it's probably a joke profile. Somebody is bored.

2/2/2008 10:01:25 PM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Hey LUX...That was a good laugh! She's definitely in for a lonely miserable ride.

2/3/2008 3:11:27 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

shireman
Saint Louis, MO

I bet there is some guy that would go after her.........how sad to be that way in life

2/3/2008 3:49:56 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

simple_dude37
Scottsville, KY

LMAO save the Pity that was a hoax profile

2/3/2008 5:25:30 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

aardvark22
Glen Head, NY

Have to agree that must be a hoax or the person has serious mental health issues. If she ever did link up with someone, that is one "power" couple I would run from with screams of terror. I would also keep my eye on the police blotter for reported murder-suicides.

[Edited 2/3/2008 5:25:49 AM]

2/3/2008 5:28:51 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

teaurtei
Payne, OH

Wasn't someone looking for an 'honest' woman? There she is!

2/3/2008 6:42:51 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

fishingmtgirl
Great Falls, MT

This has either got to be a made up pathetic joke, or someone who is desperate in their life will fall for this.

2/3/2008 7:04:22 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

tandygirl
Overgaard, AZ

Has to be a JOKE!!! Or the woman needs HELP!!!

2/3/2008 7:11:00 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

mred41563
Alexandria, KY

god i hope that is a joke if not then if some one does fall for that profile they are in for one hell of a bad time

2/3/2008 7:18:59 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

Wow she's really bitter or crazy

2/3/2008 7:30:05 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

towtrk1
Groton, CT

Don't count on it being a Hoax!!
I know a few people that were turned down by eHarmony after filling out the questionaires and doing the "Free Compatibility" thingy they advertise. You are rejected from that site if you're even "Seperated", not Divorced.
I can't imagine they would've let that one thru if it was a bogus profile. Truth be told, there are peole out there with that personality and even stranger, someone is out there looking for her!!

.. think I'll give her a call!!

2/3/2008 8:42:17 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

swiftfalcon
The Colony, TX

Talk about living in your own personal hell. I would not doubt that these are real thoughts but from a very twisted mind living in their own deranged view of their surroundings.

2/3/2008 8:48:43 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Could be sick of life and how others treat her. A moment when someone pissed her off or hurt her to the core. Hmmmm seems I wrote something to that affect just last night. Have had enough of the hate in this world. If she is real, I'm sorry for her pain. If it was a joke, weird sense of humor.

2/3/2008 8:53:31 AM This is an actual eHarmony profile!! Unreal!  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

More than likely, it's her way of saying goodbye to E Harmony. Nobody could be that far off base with reality. Or could they?

Page: 1, 2, 3