Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup apk

When dating coaching has value beyond measure, we also fully grasp that economic constraints are a reality for lots of men and women. university of kentucky dating site com account. Hence my profession path has been anything but straight forward, which could drive any sane particular person crazy. mega personal phila It is critical to keep points lighthearted, the conversation all natural and quite basic so you can gauge each other s personality just before moving issues on to anything a lot more groundbreaking.

casual hookup sites

Hinge s prompts seriously made the difference—I felt like I got a superior sense of a guy s vibe from his answers, and it was effortless to jump suitable into a real conversation. singles in blacksburg va Stay away from asking a person out inside a day or two of messaging them. We will reject these apps unless they offer a unique, high top quality expertise. portland doublelist I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and begin to write.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/3/2008 6:02:01 PM Todays technology....  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Is technology today taking over your life? Do you have to have all the gadgetts and gizmoses that come out? Do people rely to much on todays technology to survive?? please explain futher!!

2/4/2008 2:09:53 PM Todays technology....  

liferator
Statesville, NC

I try not to let it but to some extent yes technology is taking over my life, I am on a computer everyday, that being said no I don't have a cell phone or a mp3 player, or GPS on my truck. However some things have made life better but a lot of the new technology takes away peoples ambition to do anything why go play in the backyard when you can sit on a couch and play video games, I still have the old Sega by the way and going to get me a PS2 or PS3. Funny thing there do you know one of the most popular games on it THE SIMS. So why do it if you can play it doesn't make much sense to me either. But think about this you either embrace technology or you get left behind

2/12/2008 12:11:38 AM Todays technology....  

jr021
Saint John, IN

well....Technology is a HUGE part of my life considering the fact that i work at Best Buy. I sell MP3 Players and cell phones, i buy everything from there and thatz how i make a living...for now that is. now i dont have as much stuff as i would like, or afford, but i am on the computer everyday...its pretty sad that i race home to check these group discussions, itz kinda sad and i wish i didnt do it... but i do like to meet new people and help as many people out as i can!! so yes, technology is taking over my life..but thatz ok because i it..well, most of the time haha

2/12/2008 12:35:01 AM Todays technology....  

togot
Rockford, IL

every year i spend a week in the wild with nothing but the clothes on my back and a bowie knife. technology is nothing but an amusement, not a necessity

2/12/2008 12:54:02 AM Todays technology....  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I'll admit, I'm addicted to my computer. Used to be cranky at work if I didn't get to spend at least an hour on-line during the day. Another thing I can't live without... my digital camera. I'm a picture-wh*re, constantly see things that I want to shoot.
Cell phones are something that I utterly loathe, though. It drives me absolutely insane when I'm out with a friend and they keep checking their cell phone for messages, missed calls, etc. I'm sure they're great for emergencies, but too many people are addicted to their cell phones.

2/12/2008 1:55:08 AM Todays technology....  

jr021
Saint John, IN

i cudnt agree more to the cellphone comment, i admit, i have two cell phones, only cuz i dont pay for one of them...but i dont check then every 5 minutes when im out lol drives me nutz!!

2/13/2008 4:04:55 AM Todays technology....  

guinness85
Streetsboro, OH

I view technology differently...as making lives *better* rather than taking over them.

Cell phones - keeping in touch with friends and family
Caller ID - easily avoid those you don't want to talk to
MP3's - have all your albums accessible at the push of a button
MP3 players - enjoy all your albums anywhere you go
GPS - easily know how to get where you want to go, like having a co-pilot

I didn't even mention the internet...the list goes on and on. In my opinion, these all SAVE me time.

6/13/2008 5:04:10 PM Todays technology....  

liferator
Statesville, NC

if your saving so much time whos got it all