Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bbw hookup sites

The older you get, the tougher it is to have an understanding of fads. stockton dating sites To lighten the mood, throw a handful of of these fun concerns his way. Nerd Fitness has some great suggestions when it comes to arranging out your 1st date. hookupmatches com You know a point or two about your online date thanks to the preceding conversation, via their bio or social media profile.

best paid hookup apps

Am tired of looking at the ceiling and watching Tv by myself. gay san angelo texas Your greater half can only get to know you in and out if you re being yourself at all instances. Do not — I repeat, do not — commit to a complete dinner date the 1st time you are meeting a stranger. locanto el paso tx Some variations I think involving roleplaying and on line dating is that roleplay dating is completely created up and can be justified as fake.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/4/2008 8:56:48 AM How about a To: and From: like this format for threads  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

if you had a format of To: and From: it's possibly there would be less attacks as the 2 parties here via a thread: one would write To: and a response would come a From: example of a thread i copied from a few postersand pasted here from mlb.com below.....possibly look into this dustin it may work here--thanks for always reading what we hope to suggest--with the example below the thread is to: All then you see From: giantfanx --then To: giantsfanx From: jonsyankees5.....and so on as there is always a To: and a From: as you se eagain below....thanks, Dustin...sorprano

To: All 10:13 AM 347151.1

It would be GREAT to hold a "NY Giants Team Appreciation" the first time the RED SOX come to town!
Front Office: PLEASE Have a NY Giants Team Appreciation Day for all NY fans!
Let's Stick it to 'em!

OptionsReply

To: giantfanx 10:33 AM 347151.2Reply to 347151.1

Good idea. I remember they invited the Rangers in '94 after they won the Cup.
OptionsReply

To: jonsyankees5 10:38 AM 347151.3Reply to 347151.2

Pass the "Giants Appreciation Day" idea along to as many people as possible.
I am going to hand-write the Yankee front office. The need to it when the RS are there!
OptionsReply

To: jonsyankees5 10:45 AM 347151.4Reply to 347151.2

Yeah and the Devils after they won theirs in 03.

OptionsReply

To: giantfanxUnread 10:47 AM 347151.5Reply to 347151.3

As if the Yankees would need another reason to get fans to come to the old ballpark in it's final year.
OptionsReply

To: giantfanxUnread 10:53 AM 347151.6Reply to 347151.1

"It would be GREAT to hold a "NY Giants Team Appreciation" the first time the RED SOX come to town!
Front Office: PLEASE Have a NY Giants Team Appreciation Day for all NY fans!
Let's Stick it to 'em!"

Wrong sport. In case you forgot, the Red Sox are the World Champs. Many Red Sox players are probably not even Pats fans. Schilling is a Steelers fan. Any mention of Giants appreciation would happen during the pregame and would not be shown on Boston TV. So other than Red Sox fans who go to the game, your audience to stick it to would be limited.

OptionsReply

2/6/2008 10:11:44 AM How about a To: and From: like this format for threads  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Not sure I fully understand, hon.....I'm wondering if that's considered "chatting" because it's back and forth between two people?????

I know that sometimes I can't figure out who a certain reply is directed to. I sometimes write immediately after I read a reply, but, by the time I get it posted, others have posted in between. I try to remember to preface the post with the name of the person to whom I am replying....
(and, since I've already forgotten to do it here, Sorprano, I'll add it now.) Maybe if we all tried to do that, it might automatically eliminate some controversy or attacks???

Fondly,

Knittin Kitten

2/8/2008 5:48:48 PM How about a To: and From: like this format for threads  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

you can post a message to anyone involved in a thread say as we do not presently but you also have to option as we do now posting to All or an individual: as in these 2 examples

To: All 10:13 AM 347151.1

To: giantfanx 10:33 AM 347151.2

347151 is the numer of the thread and any .1 and on is post # of that thread

if you noticed i just posted 6 posts to this thread for example ending at To: giantfanxUnread 10:53 AM 347151.6 Reply to 347151.1

(you see 347151.1 is the thread and 1st post to the thread and ended here 347151.6 which was the 6th post to the thread numbered 347151) Hope this makes better sense to you sweetheart...

[Edited 2/9/2008 3:44:37 AM]