Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 listcrawler

I also know people who had achievement with match but that!!! Photos are seriously crucial, so make confident your profile photo is the finest a single attainable. dubuque iowa singles Irrespective of whether you re hunting for a casual date or looking for your soulmate, you can make the ideal decision with dating apps. There was also no way to confirm the person s identity, to filter by interests or to make a profile on which 1 could present a quick introduction about themselves. gay spy cam If, deep down, you have been hoping for a reconciliation, asking her to introduce you to her friends was a poor choice.

philly hookup

You need to be in a position to create a sentence or two about your self in a bio, but if you choose not to, you improved be ready to lead the conversation for the reason that you aren t giving me anything to go off of. windsor locks singles The secret is to reserve judgment and take your time. The thinner, a lot more attractive, greater educated, wealthier, additional achieved or younger, the higher the conflagration. erosphilly Jules assumed Randy had lost interest but that was not the case! Meanwhile, quite a few other dates have been waiting for Randy online and he forgot about Jules.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/26/2007 6:58:37 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

lets keep it clean,

for me it was when i tried too give my gal a hug, and accidently got smacked for it

[Edited 5/26/2007 8:03:42 PM]

5/26/2007 7:25:11 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

LMAOOO!!!
holy shit! seriously? wow how did she react to that doozy?

5/26/2007 7:32:03 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

she couldn't stop laughing

[Edited 5/26/2007 8:07:33 PM]

5/26/2007 7:34:51 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

Vaginal douching has a variety of perceived benefits. In addition to promising to clean the vagina of unwanted odors, it can also be used by women who wish to avoid smearing a sexual partner's penis with menstrual blood while having intercourse during menstruation. In the past, douching was also used after intercourse as a method of birth control, though it is not very effective (see below).
Most people suggest that douching is generally not a good idea, as the vagina is self-cleaning and douching interferes with the natural bacterial culture of the vagina, and it might spread or introduce infections . For example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease .

Douches may consist of water, water mixed with vinegar, or even antiseptic chemicals. Frequent douching with water may result in an imbalance of the pH of the vagina, and thus may put women at risk for possible vaginal infections.

Antiseptics may result in an imbalance of the natural bacteria in the vagina, also resulting in an increased likelihood of infection. Furthermore, unclean douching equipment may also introduce undesirable foreign bodies into the vagina. For these reasons, the practice of douching is now generally discouraged, unless under medical guidance.

Douching after intercourse is estimated to reduce the chances of conception by only 15-25%. In comparison, proper condom use reduces the chance of conception by as much as 97%. In some cases douching may force the ejaculate further into the vagina, increasing the chance of pregnancy.

The practice of douching is now largely restricted to the United States , where douching equipment is often available in pharmacies. It is estimated that 20 to 40 percent of American women aged 15 to 44 years douche regularly . About half of these women douche every week. Many European women douche but because of the confusion with the French meaning that a douche is a shower, it is called vaginal irrigation.

The irrigation of the anus is also known as an enema

5/26/2007 7:35:44 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

wonderfulbody66
Mount Vernon, NY

sorry yan this was incase if anyone didnt know what a douche is

5/26/2007 7:42:04 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

she was mad.....seems an understatement.
was it a frantic reaction? were there any weapons she grabbed and chased you with?
i mean help me out here. not trying to make fun it's just a crazy situation that hopefully you can laugh about now but there is certainly an element of hilarity here.
if i saw something like that in a movie i would be crying.
the worst thing i did while having sex doesn't even compare to this so let me ponder this awhile. ahhh i remember now. last new years i did something similar. i was piss drunk and with this woman who....i would not have been with had i been sober. anyways she was going down on me and vomiting saved me as i got up and proceeded to puke violently into the toilet and sink of my friend's bathroom in san diego. oh it was awful but it bailed me out of a certain regretful night.

5/26/2007 7:44:33 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

fart

5/26/2007 7:45:47 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

if anybody wanted to know what douche is all they had tio do was hit the search button

5/26/2007 7:46:01 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

oh man who hasn't done that at least once? embarrassing as hell though, that's for sure.

5/26/2007 7:46:53 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

quieefing is even funnier oh man i crack up everytime

5/26/2007 7:48:12 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

then had one day that i was trying too cuddle and ended up falling out of bed,

(mind you it was a full size bed)

[Edited 5/26/2007 8:07:06 PM]

5/26/2007 7:49:26 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

id like to c that belly button

5/26/2007 7:50:33 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

queefs crack me up as well. it's HARD not to laugh.
i have learned that the lady NEVER finds it funny for some reason.

boffin the b-button eh? LMAO! damn that's drunk!

5/26/2007 7:53:08 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

walt32
Duncan, OK

wht about when u r slammin it and it comes out and almost goes in her butt man they can hall ass up those sheets cant they. and how do they gothat fast thier arms and legs are in the air? one of lifes mysteries.

5/26/2007 7:56:12 PM what's the most embarrasing moment ya had in bed?  

yanisa
Ponca City, OK

hey i said keep it clean

[Edited 5/26/2007 8:12:55 PM]

Page: 1, 2