Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

See our press releases, media coverage, and press kits. dating sites in moscow idaho Millions turn to Vox to realize complicated challenges such as these, and potential options. Approximately 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date immediately after meeting their matches. gianna nicole onlyfans Block, ignore, report, whichever operates best for you.

hookup in raleigh nc

I ve also been attempting bumble which is mostly accessible unless you want to access it really is deeper settings but the concern remains in spite of there getting extra opportunity for private information. gulf shores craigslist personals When he posted screenshots of the chat, he didn t censor the portion exactly where his penis was shown. Or life in common is going absolutely nothing like you planned. bumble and bumble walla walla Formerly named 3nder, the app changed its name to curtail a lawsuit from Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2008 12:02:18 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

deserted
Arlington, TX

Nelson speaks about implosion of the world trade towers 1-2 and 7

http://abcnews.go.com/

video
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4244526

2/5/2008 7:16:56 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Someone that evaded his taxes and was found guilty talking about 9/11 conspiracy therioes. Yup, I put a lot of credit behind that!!! Why is it that you can only find celebrity or nut jobs to back your conspiracies up????

2/5/2008 7:24:09 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

deserted
Arlington, TX

I never stated it was my take on anything, just stated mr nelson's thoughts of 9/11...I don't believe all the people that have their theory of 9/11 are nut cases.

2/5/2008 7:32:36 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

now watch the smear job they(mainstream media)do on him. i can even imagine some calling for his incarceration over this. the some who like to call themselves conservatives while asking for the most abrasive civil liberty abuses known to us. willie will keep on keepin on though. jeez, hes not only an american icon, he did a grreat uncle jesse too!

2/5/2008 7:35:55 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

hey! right on cue! h8er is here! aka "frankie f*ckwad" so frankie, glad you could join. .........NOT!

[Edited 2/5/2008 7:36:30 PM]

2/5/2008 7:39:38 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

swiftfalcon
The Colony, TX

As much as I love this guy and his music, cannnnt help him! Too far gone and set in his ways. I will leave it at that and continue to love him and his music. I can’t say that for very many with the same kind of irrational thoughts. He transcends beyond. He's Willie!

2/5/2008 7:53:38 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Allyours, Nice!!! Instead of calling me names how about debating my point??? Opps I forgot...you're a liberal and genetically can't do that...sucks to be you!!!

2/5/2008 7:58:41 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

dude, you made no point worthy of comment. glad to know i got under your skin though, frankie.

2/5/2008 8:07:54 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

My point, which you are obviously to dense to understand, is what does it even matter what the hell he says?? Is he a SCIENTIST, PHYISIST, ENGINEER?? NO!! He is a washed up country singer...period!!!

As far as you getting under my skin...could never happen...you are a joke to me!!! The Frankie F*ckwad comment was pretty damn funny actually!!!

2/5/2008 8:18:16 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

i know its funny frankie, thats why i said it. everyone else got a laugh too, which is why it got to you.(i know, i cant make you admit it, but thats ok)i think h8er fits you better though.

2/5/2008 8:24:23 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Call me frankie or h8tor, it doesn't bother me at all, i've been called much worse. You still haven't answred one of my points. Which leads me to believe you are just a clown!!!

2/5/2008 8:27:17 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

allyours4now
Glendale, AZ

oh, and a little question for you. people who are jurors are not experts either are they? no. rather, they see and hear about evidence provided by "experts" and "witnesses" in order to make an informed opinion on particular disputed facts or events. now follow me here h8er, after these hearings are held, the jurors are asked to make a decision on their understanding of that testimony given. and at no point do they ever become experts(by law)themselves. so i ask you, what is your point in saying willie nelson is no expert?

2/5/2008 8:50:42 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

He was found guilty by a jury of his "PEERS"...nowhere does it say they have to be experts!!! To say that 911 was an inside job I would rather they have some experience other then tokin' a joint and singing with Julio Iglaseus!!!

2/5/2008 9:09:00 PM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

edawg2
Knoxville, TN

during world war II, an army bomber (B-17???) accidentally hit the Empire State Building and just stuck in like a dart. Check it out.

2/6/2008 9:47:18 AM Willie Nelson: 9/11 Was a Conspiracy - Front Page ABC  

jyfranca
Grand Junction, CO

if it was inside job then bill clinton is responsible because he defends hard this notion

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4