Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

Are you seeking for a companion who will share their life with your followers or somebody who s a little additional private? How do you feel about getting with a person who spends a lot of time scrolling? Chatting about your opinions and expectations surrounding social media can help decide whether you are going to be compatible down the line. indiana gay hookup The problem is that when I then went back to the 36 questions again, and even while obtaining in thoughts that they really are for a extremely preliminary point of the partnership, I still don t like them This is all primarily based on a studyby psychologist Arthur Aron. Once you have decided what to wear for a initially date, one of the issues is knowing how critical to get with conversation, or how light to keep factors. adultlook birmingham However, refrain from telling them about the scarring experiences of your life straight off the bat.

www rubmaps ch

Not very positive how to get to the second date? Right here are some concepts for how to adhere to up immediately after a wonderful initially date. salida craigslist When we get to know new individuals, we have a tendency to stay at the superficial level of data about a breadth of diverse conversational subjects. Wendy entreated singles to pick no for an answer. morongo chispa party If we could rank each and every year by horniness, 2020 and 2021 so far would certainly come out bottom.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 4:49:18 AM Please Ban Users With Multiple Screen Names Who Stalk Others  

jbsd78
San Diego, CA

There is at least one female who has at least 6 screen names who is stalking me on this site.

If there was a way for this site to prevent members from having multiple user IDs and screen names, it would help weed out the stalkers.

Thanks.

2/6/2008 9:45:08 AM Please Ban Users With Multiple Screen Names Who Stalk Others  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I wanted to send you an email, but, your profile is invisible and I am not on your "Friends" List. I just wanted to ask if you have reported your suspicions through the "contact Us" means?

I certainly agree that abusers should not be allowed to remain on a site, but, it would be easier for Administration to work from a list which you have provided to them. I believe they have a way of finding out where there are duplicate profiles....

On the other hand, I MUST tell you that on another site, someone or ones, who did not like my reply to someone else on a thread....and (it was NOT disrespectful or rude) simply something with which they disagreed), falsely reported to Administration that I had a duplicate profile (which I absolutely would never do). I was deleted from that site...no questions asked, no reply to me from my questions to Administration, and I'm still affected by the shock of it all.....(There was NO duplicate profile, just that person, who also got some others to accuse and report.)

All I ask is that before anyone seeks to have someone banned, please be sure they are guilty of that which you are accusing them.

Sincerely,

Knittin kitten

2/6/2008 10:05:04 AM Please Ban Users With Multiple Screen Names Who Stalk Others  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

if she stalks you how come you're one without posting a picture here (hiding anything)--is she stalking a ghost or is she your ex wife or ex wife to be etc...maybe an ex lover--there's 2 sides to every story--we heard one here--

2/6/2008 12:06:39 PM Please Ban Users With Multiple Screen Names Who Stalk Others  

mzzzwright
El Dorado Hills, CA

Knitten,

I have also been the victim of her stalking. I've received harassing emails, posts in my threads, etc... I've blocked her repeatedly, only for her to come back under 6 different screen names to get through the blocks. This has been going on for nearly a month now. I've kept it quiet (while collecting documentation) because I don't care for drama. However this has become an issue of obsessive stalking, harassment, etc... Any mention of it from this point forward, will be intended for warning other members of this site.

She's been identified by her IP address. (Internet provider address). IP tracking systems not only identify what internet service provider you are using, but also the latitude and longitude of your location. Not to mention the times and dates you've either "hit" another persons profile etc...

There are a ton of different tracking systems out there, and fortunately I have one of the best ones around. I've had it for a while. You can also run a tracking log report from it with an entire month's worth of activity. It's really a great little trinket

I have zero tolerance for harassment, and stalking. Period. (In fact, that was one of my very first threads on here) I highly recommend tracking devices. Unfortunately the service who provides mine, is closed to new members. However like I've already mentioned, there are a ton of them out there, and they are easy to find. You will find that most of them are geared for networking sites such as Myspace, etc... But if you look hard enough, and are willing to pay a few bucks, you will find one that will work on any networking site that allows you a profile.

With all of the technical talk aside... I'm in a quandary of whether or not I really want to stay on this site at all. I used to come here for fun and banter, but now it just seems like a lot of work.

***edited for typos***

[Edited 2/6/2008 12:11:36 PM]

2/7/2008 8:44:46 AM Please Ban Users With Multiple Screen Names Who Stalk Others  

jbsd78
San Diego, CA

Thanks mzzz.

Sorpano, no I choose not to have a photo posted publicly (although my pics are more than available to people I choose to associate with) for privacy reasons - nothing nefarious. With all due respect, that's my prerogative, and not everyone feels compelled to hang an inward looking window on their profile. To those that do, cheers and good luck.