Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup apps

Slow down, I inform myself, since this guy s a keeper. gay classifieds los angeles She greeted me with a cigarette in 1 hand, mop in the other, no make up, birds nest hair and wearing an old brown T shirt and trousers. She was all dressed up and waiting for her date to arrive when the doorbell rang. are irish girls hot It was perfect for the reason that we got to chat lots, but if something felt awkward or we did not know what to say, we could focus on the game.

listcrawler over 40

Discover a lot more about our relationship and dating forum beneath. gadsden singles She believed that he was pretending to be drunk, till she lastly got fed up and dropped him off at a Dicks in his neighborhood for the reason that he didn t know where he lived and was only speaking nonsense. These records may be requested in the event of an audit. megapersonals louisville Hinge tripled its revenue from 2019 to 2020, and the company expects it to double from that this year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 8:10:42 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I like all kind of music ,but not rap,heavy metal,hip hop, tell us about
what you like and post them here. Judy

2/6/2008 8:15:07 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

2/6/2008 10:14:42 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

prboy18
Kenly, NC

I really dislike country.

2/6/2008 11:38:51 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Judy, I have been reintroduced to it in the past couple of years through gentlemen that I've dated. I like a lot of it, but way down deep inside, I'm still an old time rock'n'roller. I also like some of most every kind, and really enjoy seeing the NC Symphony play when they have their outdoor concerts closeby. I like R&B a lot too, so guess I am kind of diversified. I was introduced to the Andes Mountain Music which consists mostly of the pan flute...now that is beautiful music for relaxation.

My favorite country song is Would You Go With Me by Josh Turner....absolutely love that song.

2/6/2008 11:56:53 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I tried to get it for you but its want let me copy.

2/6/2008 12:44:06 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Thank you Gold...I have most all of my music stored on my computer. I am actually thinking about breaking down and buying myself an ipod. My girls love theirs, and it would be so easy to take your music with you. Thanks for trying. Tim McGraw has another I really like called A Blank Sheet of Paper...so sad but beautiful. It was really popular when I was going through my separation, and guess it will always remind me of that because of it's message. Have a great day.

2/6/2008 2:25:04 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

rich101
Lillington, NC

I favor Christian, then country, then oldies goldies

2/6/2008 4:11:36 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I love gospel and would love to post some, but you see they don't even like county.
rich101 I guess we have to just listen by ourself.

2/6/2008 4:46:05 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

rich101
Lillington, NC

One problem I can’t enjoy the youtube thingy my dial up is soo sloooooooow

2/6/2008 8:30:41 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

I like all but rap and opera

2/6/2008 8:39:38 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

angelbunnyj
Randleman, NC

Of coarse southern girls like country my favorite group is Rascal Flatts and anything they sing.... my favorite of theirs being Bless the Broken Roads.. I also like Christian Music, Oldies but Goldies and Rod Stewart......:

2/6/2008 9:25:12 PM How many from NC like county Music?  

gentlemaverick
Greensboro, NC

no country music or rap music

2/7/2008 3:08:47 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Angel, I love Rods rendition of “Have I told you lately”
And I like the new country song “Don’t Blink”

2/7/2008 6:20:39 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

2/7/2008 6:23:12 AM How many from NC like county Music?  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Good morning guys ,rick hope you can hear this.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9