Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

We asked partnership coach Jocelyn Johnsonfor guidance on what questions to ask—and behaviors to appear for in—your possibly lover. north dakota personals The answer to this question will say lots about your date s priorities and their common approach to life. Anything as easy as knowing a different individual had liked my profile massively boosted my self esteem. rubmaps com login You can really feel divorced and act divorced and even look divorced — but unless you ve legally sealed that deal, you are married.

420 hookup app

This is however one more way to complement an individual. hartford ct singles It s available in 42 cities across the planet and far more than ten,000 pleased couples have been in touch given that its launch. It s been really awhile considering the fact that I posted all of this after months of correspondence on the net, we just formally broke up with every single other yesterday. creepy omegle conversations I told him I was deleting the app, gave him my number, and we went on our very first date soon after a handful of weeks of texting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 9:46:46 AM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

deserted
Arlington, TX

Is this considered a strip search, or is this rape?

edit info...

It's a popular humiliation technique used in corrupt police departments throughout the country.

If it weren't for this video, a TV local station's news report, and the Internet, no one would know that this particular event ever happened.

Keep in mind that this woman called the police for help after she was assaulted.

The piece of self-propelled human garbage who runs this Sheriff's Department is Timothy A. Swanson.

He says - and I quote - that the thugs who work for him "did everything by the book.

www.sheriff.co.stark.oh.us/

[Edited 2/6/2008 9:48:45 AM]

2/7/2008 9:24:39 AM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

deserted
Arlington, TX

Wasn't aware youtube dropped this video...I also have it stored here:

www.livevideo.com/video/PoliceBrutality/685321D1004546C1BB033089DA5F5EAF/common-treatment-for-women-in-.aspx

2/7/2008 9:35:46 AM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Oh gosh

I would die if that happened to me

I'll just stay out of trouble and

keep to my family

I have a step son in law and a

nephew who is an asst County Attorney

but there are alot of stupid police officers out

there

2/7/2008 12:03:04 PM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

wolffdream
Billerica, MA

OMG..........

You just never think something like that could happen.
But there is no justice in justice.
Wonder why they got it all on tape?
They looked right at the camera, so they knew they were being watched.

2/7/2008 4:09:30 PM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

its definately some type of sexual assault. if someone on the street did this the public would be out for blood. its very scary cause something like this would make me resist arrest.

2/22/2008 6:03:40 PM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

deserted
Arlington, TX

Here is something disturbing...

2/23/2008 1:13:38 AM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

wow, what a bold lie that she fell on the way to jail!
she was fine until he turned that camera off.

2/24/2008 5:31:18 AM Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies - or rape  

explorer3
Warminster, PA

Thats crazy id like to hear the womans side of the story.Its ashame he didnt follow the proper procedure if he did all of this might have been avoided.

I think he should have at least called another officer to his aid.Its hard to handle situations like that by yourself.

The best thing to do if your being questioned by a police is to just cooperate.If theres something that you disagree with you can always take them you court.I believe that most policemen are just trying to do there job the best they can.

But i dont know what happen with this guy.