Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Bobbie was intrigued by Peyton s dapper photo and difficult to get attitude. dating in orlando florida I went to his place and he opened one particular bottle, then an additional bottle. Is there additional information and facts and user based matching? Sadly, photos paint a thousand words is a truism. adultfriendfinder reddit Do not involve other men and women in your difficulties, take ownership of your dating life and you ll be happier.

colorado springs hookup

I was so flattered — till later that evening, when I noticed a gross green ring around my neck! My guy swore the jewelry was real, but his friend told me he d found the necklace on the street and just picked it up off the ground. man for man long beach craigslist For a extended time, we were confined to our properties, unable to go out and meet new people. The latter comes with a guarantee, where a user can get six months for no cost right after their initial six month membership is over if they do not obtain some suitable. doublelist arkansas So basically it s an useless apps to me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/20/2010 8:55:17 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

davidlawson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,105)
Gadsden, AL

Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers
Written by Kalindi O’Brien
Published Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fear of Campbell’s being associated with terrorist group’s leads to a boycott of the iconic soup manufacturer.

Months after it began selling minestrone and cream of mushroom soup that meet the dietary requirements of observant Muslims, Campbell’s Soup of Canada finds itself ensnared in the controversy over Islam and Middle East terrorism.

A host of bloggers , led by Pamela Geller, who posts on the Atlas Shrugs site, are calling for a boycott of the soup maker. Geller says she isn’t opposed to Campbell’s certifying its products as “halal,” which makes them fit to eat for Muslims. Rather, she accuses the organization issuing the approvals of ties to Hamas, the Muslim fundamentalist group that controls the Gaza Strip.

“Why should any of us aid those who wish to subvert and sabotage us? This is not rocket science, this is civilization survival,” Geller proclaimed in her blog.

The campaign against Campbell’s comes amid a rising tide of anti-Islamic sentiment in the U.S. More than 4 in 10 Americans admit to feeling at least "a little" prejudice toward Muslims -- more than twice the number who say the same about Christians , Jews or Buddhists, a Gallup Center for Muslim Studies poll found last January. Geller herself has mounted a campaign against plans to build a Muslim community center and mosque close to the site of 9/11.

The soups, sold only in Canada, were certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) last January. The group has been approving foods as halal since 1988, but what concerns bloggers like Geller and Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch is that ISNA was among 300 groups and individuals that were named as unindicted co-conspirators in an alleged criminal conspiracy to support Hamas that was orchestrated by the now defunct charity, the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development.

ISNA at the time denied any connections to the Holy Land Foundation. Sarah Thompson, communications coordinator at the ISNA, said Geller’s allegations were without any basis.

“The ISNA is disappointed and angered by the recent allegations by far leaning right-wing bloggers, such as Pamela Geller who wrongly associate certification of halal foods with terrorism and label ISNA as a terrorist organization,” Thompson said in a statement “Geller and others in their internet world of conservative bigotry have again tried to confuse the public and promote anti-Muslim messages of hate with misinformation and outright lies.”

Ibrahim Hooper National Communication Director at Council on America-Islam Relations (CAIR), whose group was also cited by prosecutors in the 2007 case, told The Media Line that the boycott was simply another manifestation of Islamaphobia. “There’s no manifestation of Islam that won’t be attacked by these people.”

For ISNA Canada, Campbell’s is the highest profile company to seek its halal certification. It has also awarded approvals to meat packers such as Maple Lodge Farms and New Food Classics as well as Healthcare Food Services Inc., which makes ready to eat, pre-packaged foods.

Canada’s 2001 census found there were about 579,000 Muslims in the country, equal to just under 2% of the population. But halal products are a growing price market place has been a trend gone widely unnoticed until now.

“There are many more products that are becoming halal certified every year,” Bal Qureshi director at the Islamic Food Council of Europe told The Media Line. “We are required to abstain from certain foods and there should be more manufacturers that make halal-certified products.”

Does Pam Geller have proof that could stand up in court?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/20/2010 9:05:19 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

always0n2wheels
Ballwin, MO

I'd take Pamela Geller's word over anything CAIR says any day of the week.
Everybody knows ISNA helps support terrorist organizations.

10/20/2010 9:14:03 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

martintarzan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Philadelphia, PA

David, actually the muslims are seemingly very nice and I shop occationally at Al Aqaba a local muslim grocery store in Philadelphia. They are not as bad as the press makes them out to be. And we should really boycott the news with all their lies. As a matter of fact it is the jewish zionist news media stiring all the anti-muslim frenzy. How come they never talk about Israel's endless massacre against Palastinians, lebanese, and Iraqys? They need to boycott the news that would be news indeed.

10/20/2010 12:50:45 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

proudliberal49
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,016)
Anderson, SC

boycott fear moguring. so that means no fox news. no GOP.

10/20/2010 6:52:33 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

layla22
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,772)
Peoria, IL

this seems like an extreme reaction.

10/20/2010 7:02:33 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

baldirishgod
Over 1,000 Posts (1,665)
Seneca, SC

Pro jew, Pro muzz- I dont care. I would boycott the soup just for going political. They've been condensing soup for how many years? Anywho, if muslims wanna eat it- f**king eat it. Same for jews. Don't make a brand for one group. Where do I fit in? Will Campbell's make me and mine a version of clam chowder with shamrock shaped clams? This is stupid. Let the free market dictate who makes and sells what. God, eat your soup and get a f**king life!

10/20/2010 7:41:09 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

chingowa
New York, NY

A few years ago Campbells teamed up with the makers of Irish Spring Soap and made a soup
for bald stupid Irishman. They drank the soup and farted green bubbles out they asses.
It made its debut on St. Patrick's Day, 2007, I believe.

[Edited 10/20/2010 7:45:26 PM ]

10/20/2010 8:02:44 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  
icuddle
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,194)
Salem, OR

I've been boycotting Campbell's for decades...because of their under-quality, and over-pricing.

10/20/2010 8:06:32 PM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

layla22
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,772)
Peoria, IL

Quote from icuddle:
I've been boycotting Campbell's for decades...because of their under-quality, and over-pricing.

awful salty, too

10/21/2010 1:41:00 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  
icuddle
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,194)
Salem, OR

Layla - You said it!

10/21/2010 6:45:35 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

martintarzan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Philadelphia, PA

bald, chingowa, icuddle, layla, liberal, home made soup is waaay better anyday of the week. I did eat and on occasion love the chunky soup which is better. If they made a muslim brand it would probably be better. Healthier I'd say. As a excellent cook if you all agree I would gladly post a thread on one great soup recipe that I know you can all make and that'll have you begging for more. As for boycotting campbell's I say lets boycott the Federal Government Gestapo, welfare, Police state. What say you all?

10/21/2010 8:14:20 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

baldirishgod
Over 1,000 Posts (1,665)
Seneca, SC

Quote from chingowa:
A few years ago Campbells teamed up with the makers of Irish Spring Soap and made a soup
for bald stupid Irishman. They drank the soup and farted green bubbles out they asses.
It made its debut on St. Patrick's Day, 2007, I believe.
What you believe and what I know are two different things you ignorant moolie. Every time you post you show another layer of your ignorance. Dammit, why could'nt you have been in one of those towers?

10/21/2010 10:15:12 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  

chingowa
New York, NY

There goes El Baldo blowin' his stinky bubbles again and chasing after them trying to bite at them like a dog. Go El Baldo! Go! Blow your stinky green bubbles. Show everybody how smart ye are. (What an idiot ye are!)

10/21/2010 10:18:26 AM Campbell’s Targeted for Boycott by Bloggers  
incoh3r3nt
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Borrego Springs, CA

McNabb's Mom always told me to eat chunky soup...

she looks pretty tough