Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

You particularly do not have to respond if the message is offensive or rude. men seeking men sacramento Concerned about bringing up a touchy subject? Ask them if it is cool to talk values prior to you dive ideal in, Tracy notes. ( Asking this question on a first date will open up a conversation about where your date has traveled and if you are both into the very same forms of trip destinations, says Sullivan. st louis sex guide Observe them in certain scenarios look at how they react.

100 free hookup sites

Accounts are also verified to support stay clear of fake profiles from popping up frequently. orange beach dating We began at the Highline and walked the Highline, and went to the Whitney Gallery and then went for burgers. Under no circumstances have I ever stayed up all evening talking to an individual. usasexguide providence Free Dating Website in usa, one hundred free on line dating web site in USA with no payment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/11/2008 7:28:32 AM Blogs....Just Friends Only?  

wolv87
Castro Valley, CA

Is there some way we can have access to each other's comments concerning blogs? I read a lot of different profiles and just noticed that you can't comment unless your friends. My suggestion would be to give the person the option to open up their blogs to just only their friends or the DH community. Have an icon that says click here on "friends" or "DH" for your blog. Just thought it would give people more opportunity to interact with each other.
Don't know if this has been brought up before? I did peruse the threads in here-and only saw one concerning blogs. Not on this subject though.
In advance-thanks for your time.

2/11/2008 9:26:57 AM Blogs....Just Friends Only?  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I like that idea very much. Comments from just "friends" creates a new problem...and then we have to read all those posts from people who think it's silly to have all those friends on ones profile. I just don't think it's necessary to be a "friend" in order to post....as long as the blocking feature remains, to remove the rude bashers.

My Blogs have just disappeared into the background and are not being read because no one knows they exist. I have started to move them over into various forums so people will see them.