Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Confirm your identity on line at UI. gay dating buffalo ny We have other deep concerns to ask a girl, but beneath are some hand selected ones specifically for a initially date. Time for some enjoyable and challenging funds conversations! jerusalem hookup At times we do items folks do not expect us to.

listcrawler om

Suspend judgement and do not determine when you happen to be on the initially date if you want a second one particular. craigslist aurora co personals It s a single of the very first dating apps to really hold daters accountable for their potential to stick to by means of. If you are far more interested in exploring unique types of relationships and acquiring matches on your personal, you will like OurTime. skins russian girl She captioned one of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/9/2010 4:58:45 AM First thing in the morning  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

what is the first thing you crave in the morning? is it that hot cup of coffee, a nice warm shower, a little bit o loving?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/9/2010 5:47:14 AM First thing in the morning  

snowwy66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,435)
Salt Lake City, UT

the only thing i crave is more sleep. some love would be an added bonus though.

11/9/2010 5:49:30 AM First thing in the morning  

csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,937)
Ogden, UT

COFFEE and more heat!

11/9/2010 7:17:41 AM First thing in the morning  

safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,166)
Syracuse, UT

I try not to open my eyes straight away, because as soon as I do, my dreams vanish from my memory. I spend five minutes or so recounting what I did dream about and if it seems significant, I then open my eyes to write it down because my best problem solving occurs while I sleep. I have been known to solve all the world issues in my dreams -- or at least my very own ...I have the best clarity in the morning.

I have a tendency to be a lil too open in my thought processes and I don't want to offend, nor do I want to mislead. Suffice it to say tho, that mornings are sometimes an excellent way to start the day.

There have been times when I would go outside and lay on my trampoline and watch the sun come up and the birds flit around and wait for the "tch tch tch" of the rainbird. How can you really crave anything when everything around you is already there for your enjoyment? Just breathe it in, I say!

I think, as humans, we always want what we don't have. That is what keeps us motivated and striving. It's just important that we don't misuse those desires to our own detriment. There is absolutely no substitute for the best, or, at least, what is best for us. It is very individual and achieved more through giving of ourselves rather than elbow shoving to the front of the line. I remind myself of that frequently, when I feel a little out of sorts about what I want vs what I have.

11/9/2010 3:35:19 PM First thing in the morning  

hooken
Salt Lake City, UT

Thats fun a fun one. Love little more Love then shower and hot coffee will work just great for me!!!!!!!!

11/9/2010 5:06:22 PM First thing in the morning  

lkocher
Salt Lake City, UT

On the nights I don't have my kids, I crave having them come in in the morning, jumping on the bed and hugs and tickles. Morning silliness.

11/9/2010 6:22:51 PM First thing in the morning  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

luvin and a shower sounds great, how bout luvin in the shower?

11/9/2010 7:31:32 PM First thing in the morning  
miss_koi
Salt Lake City, UT

Bottled water, a secret smile and the amazing hope that all is right with the world!

11/9/2010 10:29:47 PM First thing in the morning  
wrennly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
Salina, UT

Quote from fun4you2party:
luvin and a shower sounds great, how bout luvin in the shower?

Yikes! I get in there to get clean not dirty.....

Morning in coffee time only cuz i say so!

11/9/2010 11:09:32 PM First thing in the morning  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,682)
Provo, UT

First thing I do is turn the music on real loud so I can wake up tea is next not much of a coffee person then shower but necessarily in that order

11/10/2010 5:03:26 AM First thing in the morning  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (2,073)
Eden, UT

Quote from csp911:
COFFEE and more heat!

Hun you still got probs?

11/10/2010 5:53:10 AM First thing in the morning  

csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,937)
Ogden, UT

Yes Top! Same problem as last winter. Gage Froerer can run for public office, but can't take care of his tennents. Typical politician, if you ask me!

11/10/2010 6:52:36 AM First thing in the morning  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

For me....I just got home from work so morning to me means bedtime

11/10/2010 4:16:06 PM First thing in the morning  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (2,073)
Eden, UT

Quote from csp911:
Yes Top! Same problem as last winter. Gage Froerer can run for public office, but can't take care of his tennents. Typical politician, if you ask me!

Well I told you that in person. Seen his efforts in his elected position. Did you really vote for him again?????

Still got my number? I'll take a look and give it a mechanics blessing. You might wanna leave first? Although my HVAC is limited....but my vocabulary is rich!

11/10/2010 6:49:58 PM First thing in the morning  
jumbled_melody
West Jordan, UT

Depends on the day. Today, worked first thing so ran out the door a few minutes late.

Tomorrow, no work at all.

11/10/2010 7:15:14 PM First thing in the morning  

utahlover50
Sandy, UT

I enjoy seeing my grandson before I leave for work.

12/2/2010 2:15:38 PM First thing in the morning  

leykis101
Ogden, UT

First thing I do in the morning(actually 7pm) is JUMP OUT OF BED!!! and run to my car, then drive 90mph to Salt Lake From Ogden, to be to work at 8pm! I don't have time to try and wake up, If I work days, then im completely worthless anytime from 5am until noon, so it's irrelevant what I try and do in those hours! mornings really really suck, and id prefer to just skip mornings and go straight to afternoons, or nights!

12/2/2010 8:27:42 PM First thing in the morning  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm a single Mom of a nearly 1 year old... Mornings suck..
He's my alarm on my weedends when I don't work..
So I do the parenting thing... I guess I'd like to be ABLE TO SLEEP in and not having anything to do.. Like umm... Before I had a baby. hahaha. But it really is worth it. I love him to death, and love seeing him smile and laugh first thing in the morning.. ((which he does EVERY morning.)) It's adorable.

12/3/2010 5:22:47 AM First thing in the morning  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

Quote from llmama:
So I do the parenting thing... I guess I'd like to be ABLE TO SLEEP in and not having anything to do.. Like umm... Before I had a baby. hahaha. But it really is worth it. I love him to death, and love seeing him smile and laugh first thing in the morning.. ((which he does EVERY morning.)) It's adorable.

kids are great and you really appreciate them as a parent but they do change a lifestyle! enjoy them while they're young cause they grow up and cause so much stress! lol...i'm kidding, i luv kids!

12/3/2010 7:20:52 AM First thing in the morning  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

They cause so much stress now.. What are you talkin about? Hahaha...
That's the life of a parent..
But I love him. He's amazing.. Even if I don't get to sleep in until he's 3+ =(

12/3/2010 7:23:01 AM First thing in the morning  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

lol, it's a different stress, when they're little you worry about what they'll put in their mouth and choke on and what not, when they get older it's a different kind of stress...but still as a parent you will ALWAYS worry!

See i could have put something naughty in this reply but i'm trying so hard to be good...

You do have a cute little boy though, you should be proud

12/3/2010 12:39:45 PM First thing in the morning  

hk51
Roy, UT

Quote from llmama:

If you think being a single mom makes your mornings suck..
Lets both pray you never get to sleep, and wake up without being one.

You think they need you, in all actuality, you need them far worse..

Just trust me.

12/3/2010 4:16:00 PM First thing in the morning  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

That's true.. I couldn't imagine not having my son, since the moment he was born, I've hated being apart from him.. I still haven't been apart from him for more then 10 hours and he'll be 1 this month..

He absolutely is the best thing that has happened to me.. And you're right. Kids, babies. Children in general are more resilient the grown people are. They're able to adapt quicker to most situations then older people.

12/5/2010 8:12:23 AM First thing in the morning  

bigflipp
Salt Lake City, UT

hey props to the single moms. mine was. miss G. I LOvE YOU!

12/5/2010 7:48:02 PM First thing in the morning  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Aw.. That's cute..

I think all "real" mom's try their hardest to be the best Mother they can to their child(ren).. I love my son. And I know that's all I try and do, is be my best for him.. If nothing is world ever made me a better person, it was him..

12/5/2010 8:13:40 PM First thing in the morning  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

Coffee....coffee.....coffee

12/7/2010 12:09:18 PM First thing in the morning  

nascarluver
Provo, UT

Coffee and some pam rite out of the can(sorry pam just cant refer to you as HO)

12/7/2010 4:59:09 PM First thing in the morning  

hk51
Roy, UT

Hmm..

Pam out of the can..

you should try it in her can, its even better.

[Edited 12/7/2010 4:59:19 PM ]

12/7/2010 8:29:18 PM First thing in the morning  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

WTF is this shit?

12/8/2010 10:57:10 AM First thing in the morning  
chadk99
Kaysville, UT

Why do we want canned Pam, what about fresh grown Pam??

12/8/2010 11:54:21 AM First thing in the morning  

luvh20bike
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,358)
Salt Lake City, UT

honestly...i like a nice mouth hug!...to a certain part!...J/S

[Edited 12/8/2010 11:54:47 AM ]

12/8/2010 2:57:58 PM First thing in the morning  

hk51
Roy, UT

Quote from luvh20bike:
honestly...i like a nice mouth hug!...to a certain part!...J/S

who doesnt?

12/8/2010 3:39:51 PM First thing in the morning  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

12/8/2010 6:27:02 PM First thing in the morning  

tracker_1
Tempe, AZ

Quote from fun4you2party:
what is the first thing you crave in the morning? is it that hot cup of coffee, a nice warm shower, a little bit o loving?

Another half hour of sleep... though been really good about waking up in the morning these past few days... I feel so f-ing awesome (still physically weak, but hope ahead)... hard work.. fun, awesomeness! (Okay, I'm a freak when my head's working right.)