Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

milfshookup com

Being aware of what your boundaries are about things such as communication and intimacy can assist you really feel confident in oneself as you commence dating. newtown ct singles To sign up, you are going to need to use either your Facebook account or your phone quantity, so if you happen to be not comfy employing either of these, give Bumble a miss. com just about 9 years ago. locanto mujeres S.

megapersonal com login

One person was a classmate from college whom I hadn t spoken with in a although. santa clarita singles No matter if you are new to a city or looking to expand your social circle, Bumble BFF is a simplified way to generate meaningful friendships. When sending messages, it is very best to keep away from asking yes or no questions, given that these hardly ever lead to intriguing conversations. is meetnfuck legit He does not pressure me to do it and he s seriously respectful .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/12/2008 4:46:50 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

potentiallove
Tustin, CA

Gentlemen, does it make you horny? Which perfume you like for you and for her?

By the the way, I like the Drakkar that is for man, BUT it's for me too. Do you know what I wear before bed: NOTHING, but Drakkar, to pretend I have a man next to me. Boy this Drakkar is very man.

Hey, you have to be resourceful.

2/12/2008 4:49:19 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

It certainly gets me going in that direction, that's for sure. When a woman smells good, it immediately gets my attention. I don't really have any preference. As long as she's smelling all nice, I'm there.

[Edited 2/12/2008 4:50:24 PM]

2/12/2008 4:56:31 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

potentiallove
Tustin, CA

You go boy.

2/12/2008 5:18:04 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

lue1488
Upper Marlboro, MD

Ya escada turns me on.........It smells sexy...lol

2/16/2008 4:32:26 AM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

bobbyzip
Parker, AZ

I know of one perfume that makes me go nuts and feel intoxicated and that is Chantilly also the dusting powder as she can put it everywhere!!! Bobby

2/17/2008 4:21:33 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

potentiallove
Tustin, CA

Chantilly? Who's the designer?

2/17/2008 4:25:19 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

Potential-That cologne is AWESOME

2/17/2008 4:28:23 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

HUGE turn on...scent of a woman

2/17/2008 4:31:58 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Hmmmm. I wear Drakkar. Not for the smell, but women like it on me. Women seem to be more into smells . . . you know, the whole pheromone thing.

Men, we operate by eye sight primarily (that's why we can't hear, smell, taste, or feel anything when we see a hot chick) . It makes sense right? The nerves in the eye balls are directly connect to the brain (yeah, in women!!!) . . . er, other balls.

However, once you've captured me with your eyes it helps to have some pleasant scent.

Have you ever noticed that women are always smelling their men's clothing on movies. No men, 'cept a few sickos, are ever shown sniffin their babe's blouse after he's gone. Hmmmmm.

I have never picked a perfume for my ladies as a guft without asking what they like first. Women: you win the war of the noses, and men:the eyes have it.

potent : CYEM

2/17/2008 4:58:47 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

be382936
Thunder Bay, ON

my perfume is "fire and ice"....drives men crazy, they tell me....

2/17/2008 6:36:00 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

2/17/2008 6:38:40 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

My perfume is Obsession and I haven't seen any man that has broken down my door to get to me just because I wear it ... only been asked once by a man and he wanted to buy it for his wife

2/17/2008 6:40:11 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

then leave your door open

2/17/2008 6:40:30 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

I used to spray my bed down with Obsession

2/17/2008 6:41:21 PM Perfumes. Does it make you horny?  

canufi6my
Lawrenceville, GA

Not really, but the lack of it can be a turn off, JMO

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7