Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

Items hit off pretty naturally, but he had to go back. gay powell river Sadly, although, they had an unexpected guest join them. I left soon after becoming screamed at by a girl who was creeping towards an alcohol fueled coma. what is tinder secret admirer Young men, the girl you are dating might be your wife in a handful of years, but almost certainly she will not.

skipthegames sex

If you and your match each gather records or appreciate to vintage shop, let them know about a current score you found at your preferred thrift retailer. bristol singles So give their profile a scroll, and see what you can see. I had a massive issue with my photographs when. delete fetlife account com in 1999 immediately after just three months on the web page.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/12/2008 5:41:42 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

redddolly
Windber, PA

Most women have jobs and incomes. I think we should treat him to dinner every once in awhile. I think it is wonderful when a man can be respectful and chivalrous. Nice guys look for nice girls. So remember it's o.k. to buy him a drink or ask him to dance because men and women share alot of the same roles in todays society.....Dolly

2/12/2008 5:44:07 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

I agree.. only now and again though.. not on a normal run... it would be nice for a change..

2/12/2008 5:46:16 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Dam redddolly, where've you been all my life. I could have saved millions......with all the dates i paid for, without having been treated once. ok maybe once but never again. she was cheaper than cheap that love of mine. But when i grow up I want her to buy from time to time. would be nice to be spoiled for change.....even if in my dreams

2/12/2008 5:46:58 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Of course we should!

2/12/2008 5:47:24 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

Me pay? Now theres a thought.

2/12/2008 5:49:04 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

blkmistress
Chicago, IL

yes ladies we should treat occassionally!

2/12/2008 5:52:58 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

redddolly
Windber, PA

Thanks guys, just trying to show we appreciate you!Dolly

2/12/2008 5:54:50 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

a relationship takes two to tangle--why not ... Should women pick up the tab once in awhile, works both ways, only if both work together, not against each other esp if you're married isn't your money/ our money too...

2/12/2008 6:00:20 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

tomijay
Spokane, WA

in the year of 2008 it makes no sense that for all new daters we should dutch treat, that way no one feels like they were used. Once the relationship is established a lil discussion about this should take plcae. Some prefer traditional, some like dutch treat. I just think that women who have a job should not get away from sharing expences without relying on his generosty all the time.

Buy tickets to a sports game he likes and then call him. Get on line and pay for movie tickets. There are many other ways to keep it even

[Edited 2/12/2008 6:02:03 PM]

2/12/2008 6:01:57 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

sxyatsxty1
Montgomery, TX

Absolutely! I've found guys like a big breakfast almost better than a fancy dinner so if our date starts early, I pay for the 'bacon'.

EC

2/12/2008 6:11:04 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

sweetie56
Prescott Valley, AZ

I had a date last night, knew it would be the first and last, so I offered to pay for my meal, he said no, his treat,ok ... may I leave the tip? ( I am a waitress ) he said sure. I left an $huge tip. Hope he saw how much it was, we are under tipped ya know!!!
On a lighter note, I am not opposed to treating once in a while, but the first date, his treat, his choice, he should pay. MHO

2/12/2008 6:12:12 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

skeptikos
Greenville, SC

If they make good money.

2/12/2008 6:12:40 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

Hey, explorer, get out of that recliner and I'll buy you lunch. Merle can have the doggie bag!

2/12/2008 6:16:06 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

Why not? Sometimes it is fun to invite and surprise someone with dinner, movie or event. Even men like to be spoiled sometimes. And it is a wonderful feeling to treat others instead of always being on the receiving end. Their smiles are worth it.

2/12/2008 6:40:56 PM Should women pick up the tab once in awhile?  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

nothing wrong with it or even going dutch treat. You can't go out to dinner for under $20 and if you are paying for yourself and a date that gets expensive especially for those on fixed incomes.

Page: 1, 2, 3