Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

You will come across right here extended web pages and embarrassed subjects generating you figuring out what you have to do specifically when you invest your absolutely free time in chat web sites or dating web sites. christian singles las vegas This guy took a funny opening line and ruined it immediately. Just memorize a few of these queries, and you are going to have an quick list of items to speak abouton the 1st date. adultfriendfinder ios It s a quite straightforward premise, but will probably fade after the lumberjack look moves on.

www skipthegames com

You are not essential to register an account to chat on line. dating ames iowa Coz most of the time, the other celebration would be able to preserve the conversation alive. In the initially handful of months of dating, just before the pandemic began, Drake mentioned he and his girlfriend would commit two weeks complete weeks at a time collectively. steamatetv com To enable couples navigate these very first date delicacies, the dating site OkCupid mined its database to uncover the most revealing concerns.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/17/2010 6:26:08 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

ireneann
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,907)
Stuart, FL

I just wanted all of you>>who posted in the HATE~~~BLOCKING~~~~UNBLOCKING Thread yesterday....You remember the one that went on till sometime in the night!!~~~~Well our Teddie has been placed in handcuffs until the 22nd of November....

Teddie was told that people complained to the moderators that he has was causing trouble and way to much "DRAMA" between the members and the thread was pulled as most of you probably have noticed by now.....

It is unbelievable to me that he has been singled out and tied up with a thread that was not at all meant to be rude or crude in any such manner.....BUT yet.......so many of the Topics that are still there ~~~~~~just keep getting rotated everyday...
Makes no sense to me at all!

P>S> Teddie has no idea that I decided to post any of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/17/2010 6:30:50 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shari1955
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,319)
Butler, KY

Teddie was told that people complained to the moderators that he has was causing trouble and way to much "DRAMA" between the members and the thread was pulled as most of you probably have noticed by now.....

All people do is flag a thread the moderators label the reason for someone to go to dh jail..The reason was drama..No one has to write them and tell them there was too much drama. Me being attacked for no reason was a good reason for people to flag the thread..I flagged my attacker and not the thread. There are times the moderators blame the op for not keep better control. Which I find this unfair..You can't stop people from writing what they write..

11/17/2010 6:32:06 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

whidbey
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,350)
Pompano Beach, FL

Well Irene - it happens to the best of the best on here....

sometimes it's the worst of the worst working against the best of the best...

but, well, his thread allowed much of the unspoken discontent about others to be aired...

as well as some characters to be exposed....for the good or the bad.

Myself included.

Teddy is a hero in my mind for putting up with the lot of us

Please let him know he is loved for his own sweet self, and his time out is due to bringing out the undercurrent up front and close.

11/17/2010 6:33:33 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
bluebird77
Over 2,000 Posts (3,413)
Portland, OR

tweet tweet

11/17/2010 6:38:03 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

ireneann
Stuart, FL

Quote from whidbey:
Well Irene - it happens to the best of the best on here....

sometimes it's the worst of the worst working against the best of the best...

but, well, his thread allowed much of the unspoken discontent about others to be aired...

as well as some characters to be exposed....for the good or the bad.

Myself included.

Teddy is a hero in my mind for putting up with the lot of us

Please let him know he is loved for his own sweet self, and his time out is due to bringing out the undercurrent up front and close.

I will do as you ask of me whidbey and I am sure it will be appreciated!

And I am going to sleep now and dream lovely dreams.....but before I do I just want to write one more thing.....Sharri~~~~~~~I am not at all shocked that you are the first one to post to this thread!!!!! Good Night Everyone!

11/17/2010 6:51:06 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

torque123
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,634)
Sainte Genevieve, MO

Quote from ireneann:
.....Sharri~~~~~~~I am not at all shocked that you are the first one to post to this thread!!!!! Good Night Everyone!

11/17/2010 6:55:02 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shari1955
Butler, KY

Funny huh torque lol..not a problem..Anything to help the cause lol.

11/17/2010 6:59:45 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
wating2bfound
Over 2,000 Posts (2,459)
Mooresville, NC

Teddie...you have here one of the nicest guys ever on the Forum. He is always trying to orchestrate peace and forgiveness among members, and his Thread gets pulled. He even gets sent to DH jail. What's wrong with this picture? There are other men on these threads that curse at people, calling them horrible names and nothing happens to them.

I hate hearing this!!!

11/17/2010 7:01:35 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
needinhelp
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,635)
Jacksonville, FL

11/17/2010 7:09:12 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
shaggyolddog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,228)
Kailua Kona, HI

Teddie was told he was causing drama by whom?

Moderators? Who the H are the moderators. How are we sposed to complain to them if we don't even know who they are?

Yes his thread was sposed to be rude an crude. It said so right in the title.

Yes.. tongue in cheek, but that jus opened the door for the haters.

Bummer Teddie is in jail. They got the wrong guy.

11/17/2010 7:23:36 PM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

captainbc2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
West Palm Beach, FL

They sure did get the wrong guy. Teddie's ironic and off the wall humor is a delight. I couldn't see most of the posts by the Big Bad Bull but the ones that were quoted were mostly clean. Teddie's first 100+ thread pulled. Such a shame. I guess that what some of us see as humor and irony is considered to much "drama" by others.

Any way it was fun while it lasted. Anybody that can, please give him my best. hey ya'll let's have a teddie-roast when he gets out. Shaggy! How bout you make up a special BBQ sauce for the occasion?

11/18/2010 8:56:40 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

bellaboo22
Over 2,000 Posts (3,224)
Troy, MO

Bumping this for the man who tried for PEACE. Personal conflicts will go on forever here due the the many varied personalities but mostly its for things that not everyone has all the facts and misplaced trust and loyalty. I agree the wrong man took the fall. He trusted his friends not to throw him under the bus through all their petty squabbles to no avail; maybe you can call it a casualty of 'friendly fire'

On the other hand....you have this time to open all those brown wrapped packages and bone up in that thar schoolin'....you DA MAN !

11/18/2010 9:05:13 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

kt1948
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,133)
Exeter, CA

Sorry Teddy!! I know you are not enjoying your jail time.

11/18/2010 9:17:36 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
shaggyolddog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,228)
Kailua Kona, HI

If I'm not mistaken.. I think Teddie can read what you write and still use email, but can't respond here in the forums.

Cappy, yup I have a BBQ sauce recipe from when I in business and it's finger lickin good. Can I say that without infringing on the Colonel?

11/18/2010 9:22:42 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

bellaboo22
Over 2,000 Posts (3,224)
Troy, MO

Music for the BBQ

11/18/2010 9:37:34 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

sorpstar
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,565)
Wayne, NJ

kind of intense teddy on your first offense--around a week... bull holds the record here, followed by shari who passed me by on her way to 5 blue stars --but i'm still up there but if you don't follow the rules...they make us pay...

11/18/2010 9:39:01 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
timetogolf
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,697)
Au Gres, MI

don't get down, teddie........whenever i need a lift I listen to this......it always puts the fight back in me!!!!!

11/18/2010 9:52:23 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

rendezvous04
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,226)
Tinley Park, IL

DH h.../ jail

11/20/2010 4:17:23 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

ireneann
Stuart, FL

Quote from sorpstar:
kind of intense teddy on your first offense--around a week...

Sorpstar~~~~~I did wonder about what you posted here.....are you saying there is different lengths of time depending on the offense???

And I wanted to say

ALL who posted!

11/20/2010 5:21:54 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shari1955
Butler, KY

Did I miss where you said how many days he got.. Shouldn't he be back by now? I usually get 2-4 days..Yes there are different days.. settee just got 2 days for showing motts penis lol..

11/20/2010 5:28:48 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ

Quote from ireneann:
Sorpstar~~~~~I did wonder about what you posted here.....are you saying there is different lengths of time depending on the offense???

And I wanted to say

ALL who posted!

you're suppose to get a light sentence the first time then after you become a jail bird like Morles, shari and I in that order have become, the times after that progress for each individual offense after...just sayin...hey teddy you're bad even your first time around but not like us I mentioned here...

11/20/2010 5:37:21 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shari1955
Butler, KY

I got it once for posting art.. Well I thought it was art.. It was tatoo's of penis and vagina lol..Art right?

11/20/2010 5:43:21 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
missteagal1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,481)
Apollo Beach, FL

I got it once for posting a man laying naked in front of a Christmas tree...wonder if I still have it...the guys noticed right away, but of course the blonde didn't...his scrotom was poking out even though he was laying on his stomach...LOL

11/20/2010 6:03:42 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  
wating2bfound
Over 2,000 Posts (2,459)
Mooresville, NC

teddie Pictures, Images and Photos

11/20/2010 6:06:27 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

luyu
New Port Richey, FL

Shari irene said the 22 of nov..

Irene Shari was right about how they do this pulling and putting people in jail.
He himself should know by now how it works. The fact that he let it go instead of saying stop or flaging some of the posts would have helped him.

Don't feel so bad Irene lol we have a club of who has gone to dh jail. I know I went for three weeks once.

Teddy was not the only one to go either. Daytona went also.. at least no one has seen him since the 15th.

Irene, one more thing just to clear the air a bit. It might have been wrong for the three people who went off to do so but they did and Shari was really defending herself.

It was not all her that caused this. You would like each other if you ever met. That is the funny part.

HEY TEDDY HERE'S SOME GOODIES TO KEEP YOU BUSY but no sharring with daytona lol

and we need the jail house picture for you..

[Edited 11/20/2010 6:07:55 AM ]

11/20/2010 6:12:20 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ

Quote from luyu:
Shari irene said the 22 of nov..

Irene Shari was right about how they do this pulling and putting people in jail.
He himself should know by now how it works. The fact that he let it go instead of saying stop or flaging some of the posts would have helped him.

Don't feel so bad Irene lol we have a club of who has gone to dh jail. I know I went for three weeks once.

Teddy was not the only one to go either. Daytona went also.. at least no one has seen him since the 15th.

Irene, one more thing just to clear the air a bit. It might have been wrong for the three people who went off to do so but they did and Shari was really defending herself.

It was not all her that caused this. You would like each other if you ever met. That is the funny part.

HEY TEDDY HERE'S SOME GOODIES TO KEEP YOU BUSY but no sharring with daytona lol

and we need the jail house picture for you..

so i'm not in your club i see

11/20/2010 6:21:17 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

luyu
New Port Richey, FL

now see sorp I would have thought by now you would have been put away a few times lol..
You must be flying under the radar a LOT

11/20/2010 6:23:31 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

wdwmousefan
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,569)
Boston, MA

It seems that the suspensions on DH are more arbitrary and capricious rather than defined.

11/20/2010 6:29:24 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shezakeepher_2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,366)
Columbia, SC

Sorry to hear about this ......... Teddie's a good guy.

11/20/2010 6:44:58 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ

sheza and all us former jailbirds are just chopped liver it's a reunion of the DH insane or who have been sentenced...

my cyber record is questionable, compared to my life offline...

11/20/2010 6:50:22 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

shari1955
Butler, KY

Well one missed a well needed jail time but hey his time will come.. or has his time come and has passed just saying..damn I am good lol.
Sorp you have been in jail so many times it is the normal..We are all so used to it, we forget to mention it lol.

11/20/2010 6:55:52 AM Death Sentence for Teddie_iii  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ

well the name sorprano is more famous then sorpstar and spent many days locked up until the Bull told me how much time he spent, I'm a saint compared to him, then heard how much time you spent and I am now a patron saint ...I'm telling you shari i'm a changed man-- yea right--