Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

She also mentioned the two have slept with each other considering that setting sail — Everywhere. edmonton alberta dating To me, this man sounded like he was just desperate to be loved. She started to cry — no weep —about the demise of Mary and I s brief relationship. bedpage tn This game attracts lots of ages by its contemporary options and highly entertaining style.

mega hookups

Profiles consist of exciting concerns that assistance customers locate typical interests. greensburg pa singles You want to be assured that your information and pictures are safe and secured with self assurance. If you want to play it safe, do not use your actual e mail address on these dating sites. milftasty snapchat Your personal style and personality will be totally reflected by way of the interface of the character you choose and set.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/12/2008 10:49:50 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

Ok so heres the deal, and i know alot of people are gonna agree with me on this.. I do not like guys that are very protective. Its nice to have someone thats there to step in if need to, but I DO NOT LIKE GUYS THAT GET JEALOUS WHEN THEIR GIRL TALKS TO OTHER GUYS! I mean come on, if ur that jealous, then u need to really get some help in the mind. I do not stand that shit at all, and i know im not the only one alone on this..

anyone else with me???

2/13/2008 12:41:00 PM I have come to a conclusion  

saint1134
Baltimore, MD

that depends on the sitaution or are you just doing it to make them jelous

2/13/2008 1:58:13 PM I have come to a conclusion  

fruckum
Fairhope, AL

guy r d*cks

2/13/2008 3:10:23 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

so u have really dont it nowareseth....telling me that death is u???

hmmm I DONT F*CKIN BELIEVE U AT ALL.....I AM SOO GLAD I AM NOT WITH U. U LOST A REALLY GOOD THING, ME!

2/13/2008 3:34:03 PM I have come to a conclusion  

genny3
East Stroudsburg, PA

I think anyone in a serious relationship; should trust there partner; and if they feel they can't; Then maybe they, should not be together. Often people do not establish trust in the beginning or they don't look deep enough (INTO EACH OTHER), to find out what one enother's insecurities are; leaving room for total disfuction in the relationship!

2/13/2008 3:41:35 PM I have come to a conclusion  

nowareseth
Erlanger, KY

luse @#$%^ your as old as a $2 street walker

2/13/2008 3:41:52 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

Thank u, there is someone thinkin the same way as me!!! wooohooo!!!!!!

2/13/2008 3:46:59 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

nowareseth im gonna say this once and i mean it... DONT F*CKIN POST ON MY THREADS EVER!...U ARE NOT WELCOMED TO DO THAT..SO LEAVE ME ALONE!

2/13/2008 3:50:15 PM I have come to a conclusion  

genny3
East Stroudsburg, PA

What do you mean by your comment???????? This goes out to Nowareseth.

[Edited 2/13/2008 3:50:59 PM]

2/13/2008 3:52:16 PM I have come to a conclusion  

genny3
East Stroudsburg, PA

Honey are you ok????

2/13/2008 3:54:02 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

genny im not....me and him were dating, and now hes talkin death, and all this other crap.....ugh....all because i said its done

2/13/2008 4:02:15 PM I have come to a conclusion  

genny3
East Stroudsburg, PA

Honey dont let that get to ya infact; dont let your current siuation get to you either.
It's not worth it, your too young of a woman to get worked up over nonsence!!!

2/13/2008 4:05:54 PM I have come to a conclusion  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

I know..thanks!

2/13/2008 4:07:45 PM I have come to a conclusion  

genny3
East Stroudsburg, PA

Just shake it off and keep smiling................Later

2/13/2008 5:31:46 PM I have come to a conclusion  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Good example of internet dating at its finest!!!! Lets see you 2 are "dating" after a couple of days of talking online, you live how many hundreds if not thousands of miles apart, I am guessing have not yet met in person. He jumps to conclusions that you are in fact talking to other guys, (but of course your not, after all this is a dating site) he starts getting jealous and even sends messages to a guy you are chatting with. Some people cant accept the fact that ladies can be "friends" with guys without screwing them. If there is no trust from the start the relationship is guarenteed to spiral downward to an end. At least you got the eye opener early and didnt waste time on someone that wasnt worth it. Just remember there are plenty more from where he came from!!

Page: 1, 2