Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Finding common ground in the factors that you both like and do can make it simpler for you to establish harmony in your connection. gay men in columbus Ditch or Date provides everyone the opportunity to ask interesting and affordable inquiries after they ve read our ideas. Greetings, i am a single mother of 3 young children. bedpage mn If she is a foodie, she ll have a lot of answers to this query.

skipthegames sex

I have met some great folk on POF, but the majority of profiles I view are they have no intention of meeting and just employing their profile as a self assurance enhance. fort mcmurray chat I trawled for hours, but kept coming back to Camille s ad. He chose the UK, and we went on a date quickly right after he d returned. listcrawler mn This one particular isn t truly a deep funny question, but it does inform you what type of a particular person they are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/13/2008 12:04:26 AM if you could ask god anything  

winged_warrior
Gresham, OR

what would it be? (feel free to ask more than one thing)

Is it right to kill a murderer

2/13/2008 12:35:49 AM if you could ask god anything  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

1.What is the "right" religion?
2.Does the universe stretch into infinity in all directions?
3.Does time likewise stretch infinitly into the past and the future?
4.Explain how everything began, and don't skimp on the details...
5.What flavor of ice cream is your favorite?

2/13/2008 3:25:48 AM if you could ask god anything  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

burnkitty:
1.What is the "right" religion?

Religion is a construct designed in order so that you would give your own inherent power away to something outside of yourself. You don't need religion because you already have all the power. You are a God spelled with a little 'g'

2.Does the universe stretch into infinity in all directions?

yes, it is forever infinately expanding until I hit the breaks, in which case you would want to hold onto your lunch.

3.Does time likewise stretch infinitly into the past and the future?

Outside of this 3rd density that our physicality is experiencing right now there is no time. Time is a construct only in this realm where you are residing in your consciousness. You are a superconductor and can transcend time by merely thinking where you desire to be.

4.Explain how everything began, and don't skimp on the details...

I'm sorry your credits have run out...please enter more money in the slot next to my profile listing in order to know just exactly how everything began. If you do not enter enough, I'm afraid I will have to skimp on those details.

5.What flavor of ice cream is your favorite?

What is ice cream?

[Edited 2/13/2008 3:28:34 AM]

2/13/2008 3:37:07 AM if you could ask god anything  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

jewelz, I'd have to ask him where I lost the diamond earring I lost yesterday.

2/13/2008 3:55:26 AM if you could ask god anything  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

o'no...bummer...yeah you might want to catch him before he heads out for lunch

2/13/2008 9:03:39 AM if you could ask god anything  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

What created YOU?

2/13/2008 9:04:57 AM if you could ask god anything  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

jewelz,

are you aware that you are answering FOR God?

are you now claiming to be GOD?

If you are, would you please stop doing all of the crazy things that this Jewelz ego keeps complaining about please?

2/13/2008 9:05:30 AM if you could ask god anything  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

awesome question winged one

Kudos

2/13/2008 12:35:35 PM if you could ask god anything  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

Kudos Curiousone2

Got your back on this one. Jewels is guilty of the thing he despises most, a god complex, self inflicted!

2/13/2008 12:37:20 PM if you could ask god anything  

meatloaf88
Rhodes, MI

I'd ask, WTF?

2/13/2008 12:51:07 PM if you could ask god anything  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

Hello, the Question is very powerfull, for i did ask God a question, but frist let me say, i allways knew, jesus die, for our sin,s, but i ask, 13year ago, with tear runing down my face, God why did we kill jesus, this don,t make much sense to me and we need him here now, plus why would you allow this to happen, and i am crying, the whole time, wishing he was here to help us, And then this power came all around me, in me, my heart was bless, with his presence. wow i will never for get this, i had to tell avery body, some people look at me strange, some was amaze, and gave there heart,s to God, my life change, i never knew, i was bornagain, it said,s this in jhon3/3, that i am. amen, that,s when i start it studying bible, and start it, understand the bible in a spirit way. been to church,s but this is power, peace i never knew, i can tell you a lot more but i will stop here. if you do this and when you get bornagain please write me i love you all, and see you heaven. amen

2/13/2008 3:12:30 PM if you could ask god anything  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Corbinsgaga its in your car.

Questions:

WTF were you thinking when you made this world?

Why is it your followers are all brainwashed?

Why don't you practice what you preach?

Why am I asking questions of the sky?

Kenny

2/13/2008 4:59:07 PM if you could ask god anything  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

DANA ( hugs)

occasionally Jewelz scares me though and he says something I agree with.lol

2/13/2008 5:12:03 PM if you could ask god anything  

wkg
Merrifield, VA

For peace everywhere,and to bless my friends,family,and everyone in this world.
Bless u all

2/13/2008 5:55:14 PM if you could ask god anything  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

ok ask anythink, lord why your spirit so loving, you gave me the best story, in world, if don,t no this true story is right above 4 up, i have 13year some much to say, you need to hear these wonderfull story, and they all true. true true. man please wake up, there is nuting like the spirit of, God believe it, don,t let no take you from your blessing. thank he die on the cross, for what, the holy spirit, to give it to you, this is true. now tell me how can the lie to now, he can not. just hope i don,t talk about it, are write. which way to i go? wisdom

Page: 1, 2