Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

I thanked him for the intriguing evening and he went in for a kiss and I about ran away to get in my automobile. south lake tahoe singles I have in no way wondered what his intentions had been or how he feels about me. About two days later I messaged her and she stated she was feeling really ill and hadn t got out of bed. sluty asian women Inspired by Emily, Kirsty, Kelly and Neil, I decided to inform one of my virtual lockdown dates about my situation on our very first video chat.

listcrawler ads

I feel if much more persons asked themselves this query they d be extra prepared to essentially date. calhoun ga classifieds She sat with us and, basically, interviewed me for like 20 minutes. On TikTok, you can duet with people s videos, which I decided to do. fetlife ios This is a relatable topic to discuss on your initially date as it will unveil the fun side of both pf you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/14/2008 12:06:05 AM favorite drinks and how it's made????  

tinalynn33
Barryton, MI

Name your favorite drinks and how to mix them..thats if it's mixed

Captian morgan and diet coke with cherrys..

2 shots of captain and diet coke with cherrys in it..

Fuzzy navels---peach tree and orange juice

Watermellon pucker...A shot of that in a glass lol

2/14/2008 12:13:08 AM favorite drinks and how it's made????  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

Sex On The Beach! With my twist.

First I get a high ball glass, and fill it with ice.
Then I add a shot or 2 of Malibu Coconut rum.
I make mine with Welch's White Grape/Peach juice drink. And pour that over the ice and rum, to the top.
I don't float cream on the top of it, cause once it was served to me that way. And I commented that I thought the inclusion of coconut flakes in the drink was especially cool. The bartender said they didn't add coconut flakes. That's when I realized the white strands where from the soured cream they poured on the top of the drink.
So no cream for me!

2/14/2008 4:08:58 AM favorite drinks and how it's made????  

landpirate
Sherman, TX

Tequila Sunrise

2 or 4 measures of tequila,
Orange juice,
A dash or two of grenadine.

Pour tequila in a highball glass with ice, and top with orange juice. Stir. Add grenadine by tilting glass and pouring grenadine down side by flipping the bottle vertically very quickly. The grenadine should go straight to the bottom and then rise up slowly through the drink. Garnish stirrer, straw and cherry-orange.

2/14/2008 12:49:43 PM favorite drinks and how it's made????  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Malibu with Pineapple-Orange Juice during the warmer months.

Lambrusco with Apple Cider & a cinnamon stick heated in the microwave in the colder months.

Sorry, I just eyeball everything and mix to taste.