Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide info

You will by no means run out of subjects to talk about when you re dating a social butterfly. kissimmee hookups Choose the suitable dirty dating icebreaker queries and appreciate. The following list of questions to ask on a 1st date attributes a mix of Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever, and some deep queries that will support you get to know one a different. hookuphangout app Would you be comfy becoming long distance if your companion had to move? It is critical to go over these expectations with every other, and to know your personal limits before taking the subsequent step in your connection.

skipthegames women

They want to discover a boyfriend version of a husband. jasper singles These days, Facebook Dating customers will be in a position to add their Facebook or Instagram Stories to Facebook Dating in order to share their each day moments with daters. I ve been in a couple of relationships exactly where immediately after the initial excitement wore off, I had doubts about how substantially I was seriously into the other person. doublelist arizona Clover tried to be the on demand version of on the web dating internet sites, letting you order a date considerably like you would a pizza.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/16/2008 1:33:45 PM Kansas Traditions  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Okay, I am from Michigan and I always get a kick out of all the Kansas things people do for fun.

Someone told me about an activity involving a cow pan, a 30 pack of beer, two people and the Ar-Kansas river.

Any other fun things that people do in Kansas?

Just wondering.

2/17/2008 9:21:29 PM Kansas Traditions  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

cow tipping is alot of fun. And we love to tie an old car hood to the back of a truck in winter and go slidding. load of fun untill you have to stop.
The lake's are really the best here. Lots of pretty women there on weekends. Bring your own beer!

2/18/2008 5:58:51 PM Kansas Traditions  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Thanks Richard. I hope you are right about the lakes. Scott City has a swimming spot and is only about an hour away. I have a friend from work who has family out there. Any other exciting ideas? Us newbies come with experience, but we don't have your Kansas expertise.

We had a sledding activity similar to that, involving a four wheeler and a plastic sled. If I recall right, stopping wasn't much fun there either, but the booze nummed the pain.

2/19/2008 10:24:07 AM Kansas Traditions  

charlesl5
Baxter Springs, KS

If your ever in Baxter Springs, KS ask about the spook light! i've seen it several times but its best when you take a girl and get all scared so they get close!

2/19/2008 3:46:30 PM Kansas Traditions  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

another great tradition is a watermelon roast. Get a big fire going, add a watermelon to the middle, and when it explode, grab your girl, and go off into the woods and get a piece.

2/19/2008 10:22:24 PM Kansas Traditions  

sirloganmoore
Kansas City, KS

i lived in joplin mo for 6 years the spook light is freeky...

2/21/2008 5:47:46 PM Kansas Traditions  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

I won't ask what exploding watermelons really has to do with sex, but if I meet someone, I will be sure to give it a shot. All I got to loose is an evening and a $3.00 watermelon.

I heard in Liberal they race carrying pancakes. They race against people in England and aparently hold the record at the moment as the "fastest pancake."

That other tradition does sound freaky, but it could be cool.

Please feel free to add more if you know any.

Thanks again!

2/22/2008 2:48:06 PM Kansas Traditions  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

If you get a chance to vist Coffeyville, they have a great Dalton Bro. musieum. Also the world largest hail stone. Looks like a soft ball! Witchita is a lot of fun to, but I love Kansas City for everthing, baseball, football, car races, loads of ladies too!

2/23/2008 11:10:15 AM Kansas Traditions  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

I will be in Wichita on Tuesday and Wednesday. Fun times. Kansas City does sound like a good time.

[Edited 2/23/2008 11:10:38 AM]

2/23/2008 7:51:01 PM Kansas Traditions  

teddybr
Paola, KS

That pancake race in liberal is held on Shrove Tuesday and sure enough, they race against some town in England, guess we just missed it... I've been to both coasts, the mountains, but I'll hold up the beauty of our sunrises and sunsets to any state. there is rarely a dull one...

2/27/2008 10:12:56 PM Kansas Traditions  

kiddwest
Garden City, KS

Hi Super,
If you're looking for fun things to do in Garden City the races will be starting in a couple more months. Come out to the Airport Raceway sometime and watch the sprint cars. In June there's Beef Empire Days which has a lot of events. My favorite is the rodeo! I believe Dodge City Days are in July.
There are several free concerts down on Main Street at Stevens Park all summer.
I've heard that on April 19th there's a car show at Action Motorsports.
When all else fails, there's always Jax!

3/2/2008 7:15:16 PM Kansas Traditions  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Thanks Kidd, I may have to refer back to this site for all my summer plans now.

Most of the summer I will be working or traveling to music festivals anyways. It should be a good time.

I do visit Jax's sometimes. It's not that long of a walk, so I don't have to worry about rides. The GB seems to be a pretty busy place too.

3/3/2008 10:01:43 PM Kansas Traditions  

caleb905
Salina, KS

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK thats all you need to know KU takes it all this year!