Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

A person s childhood can tell you a lot about them. knoxville gay hookup It will also clarify their common perception of people today. Mastering more about someone s function will tell you what they re interested in and the kind of perform ethic they bring to the table. bumble buzzworthy meaning Inside a handful of minutes you may well be sharing stories about your most annoying colleague, or bonding more than funny experiences at a corporate retreat.

skipthegames com

com also has its own dating neighborhood. meet single women london Two years later we had our next encounter, and it was not pleasant. I mentioned living in Bondi can get a tiny rowdy with all of the backpackers. amber doig thorne only fans Who does not want to hang out with a cute dog or cat?! In reality, your pet is most likely to get you a lot more dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/16/2010 5:39:53 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

Where are all the tall guys at??
why are there so many short people in my area?? lol
Im 5 9 ish.. maybe taller.. but still I like a guy that i can look up to.. not him looking up to me..
So weird.. I went on a date about a week ago and he was shorter than me.. it was weird for me.. Its like i was chillin with a 15 year old.. but yet he was 19..

Is there any tall MEN that like a simi-tall WOMAN???

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/16/2010 5:51:59 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

inohio123
Youngstown, OH

Hmmmm...I'm kinda tall...lol. Too bad though. I live near Youngstown.

12/16/2010 6:04:06 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

And your only about 30 years too old for me..

12/16/2010 6:04:49 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,097)
Elyria, OH

<-------6'2", but too old for you!

12/16/2010 6:05:41 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

hellokitty701
Lorain, OH

I'm 6 foot tall and i know where your coming from, but just because a guy is shorter than you doesn;t mean he's not the right one!!! Give the short guys a chance...Just my advice....

12/16/2010 6:17:54 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

:'( but i dont want a short guy to be the right one. lol
I look weird with a short guy.. i know its not all about looks or anything.. i guess i just like to feel protected.. and be able to put my head in their neck or on their chest.. yeah i know im weird.. :'(

12/16/2010 8:18:45 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

alonghairedlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

Quote from kandie20:
:'( but i dont want a short guy to be the right one. lol
I look weird with a short guy.. i know its not all about looks or anything.. i guess i just like to feel protected.. and be able to put my head in their neck or on their chest.. yeah i know im weird.. :'(

good for you kandie ...stick to your original plans ...

i like feeling protected too, by someone big and strong and tall...

and i really don't like being with a man as short or shorter than me

and what the heck is a 51 year old doing looking for 20 yr olds...

who could easily be his daughter ...that is just not right

i have kids in their thirties, and i am not that much older than he is

[Edited 12/16/2010 8:20:09 PM ]

12/16/2010 8:27:38 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

Why do all the older ppl like young women?? is it because they think that if they give them all the money and things they want that they are going to stick around??
We all know they are just sticking around until they die.. and then get all their money..
ehh.. im rambling..

12/16/2010 8:53:46 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

alonghairedlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

Quote from kandie20:
Why do all the older ppl like young women?? is it because they think that if they give them all the money and things they want that they are going to stick around??
We all know they are just sticking around until they die.. and then get all their money..
ehh.. im rambling..

well, they should not generalize...

not all young women are looking for an old old man

with one foot in the bank and one foot in the grave

some young ladies are very classy

& have no desire for old men with money,

and many young ladies have plenty of their own money...

they just want a young man close to their own age whom they can love and marry

& have babies with and raise a family & grow old together with

12/16/2010 10:24:32 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

mulligan1031
Lakewood, OH

Quote from kandie20:
ehh.. im rambling..

Cause young women are HOT.....but no, they will not be getting any of my money. It just so happens that I like my money WAY more than a HOT chick. "Stick around till I die"

Tell ya what.......I'll just write ya a check

12/17/2010 11:39:11 AM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

alonghairedlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

being hot as some people call it is soo shallow

and no one walks around like a hot coffee thermos bottle boiling all day

the true determination as to a person's appeal goes much deeper than that

the topic is getting a little carried away ...but

i am protective of nice young women for i care about them in a motherly way

I have lovely daughters & granddaughters

and i don't want some old man scamming on them either

and i know that some old men like real young women

cause they are going through mid and three quarter life crisis

cause they really have not grown up themselves & are going crazy ,

cause they see themselves getting older & they cannot deal with it

so they think if they buy a harley or a sportscar & dye their hair

that they can lure some young young girl who is barely a woman

who will be arm candy for them and give them a delusion of grandeur

but it only superficial and usually very short lived

and more experienced truly awesome beautiful older women

see right through their games & immaturity

so they avoid us and we smoke them in every way possible big time

so they go after younger girls who are not as savvy ,

and they try to take advantage of their lack of real life experience

i get young men sending me mail constantly telling me how awesome i am

and i don't date real young men no matter how they plead with me

and i have no interest in men who are looking for little girls

who could be their daughters and granddaughters,...

12/17/2010 2:11:05 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

You shall be my online protector lol

12/17/2010 2:37:21 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

codeguru
Huntington, WV

Where are all the short women? What's wrong with you?! Go be short why don't ya!...

Codeguru

12/17/2010 6:19:02 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

alonghairedlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

Quote from kandie20:
You shall be my online protector lol

Okay Kandie...thank you , It is a deal...

those old fogies best watch out cause Mama Mountain Lioness is doing what she does best ...

protecting God's young ones from the onslaught of vicious predators and perverts

12/17/2010 10:32:44 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

jayd1038
Massillon, OH

Haha. Fortunately for me I have no issue as I'm 6'4. Girls always have liked my height. Too bad most girls say one thing they are looking for and then when it smacks them in the face they end up being hypocrits. Yes that's right girls who say they want an honest, caring, trustworthy guy who will treat them right...we do exist, you just don't really want that apparently =D

12/18/2010 7:40:15 AM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

Quote from jayd1038:
Haha. Fortunately for me I have no issue as I'm 6'4. Girls always have liked my height. Too bad most girls say one thing they are looking for and then when it smacks them in the face they end up being hypocrits. Yes that's right girls who say they want an honest, caring, trustworthy guy who will treat them right...we do exist, you just don't really want that apparently =D

I do.. I had that once.. and then.. he.. turned into an ass....
I would love to have that again.. but dunno... cant find anyone...

12/18/2010 9:40:46 AM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Know the feeling I like the 5 foot 100 pound or smaller women but no problem with some larger women.

12/18/2010 1:33:41 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

bigsef77
Westerville, OH

I am six three. Whats up Columbus?

12/18/2010 4:24:46 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

alonghairedlady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA

Quote from jayd1038:

hang in there Young Man ...

someone great wise noble and lovely close to your age will find you

12/18/2010 7:22:11 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

jayd1038
Massillon, OH

Quote from kandie20:
I do.. I had that once.. and then.. he.. turned into an ass....
I would love to have that again.. but dunno... cant find anyone...

Good. I hope you are genuine in saying that like some girls. I seriously had a girl cry to me one time and we had a heart to heart and we talked about things, and she was cheated on by her b/f who treated her like crap. I told her she is going for the wrong guys then. She cried and said she wanted a nice guy who will care about her, and treat her with respect, and not cheat, and then the dumb b*tch (I'm just calling this girl a b*tch not all girls lol) turned around and hoped into a relationship with a guy who looks and acts like he is from the Jersey Shore. Needless to say she was cheated on within 3 months and went crying to me, but I told her to kiss my a** I told you and you didn't want to listen haha.

There are guys out there like that, you just have to be sure to be open, to be patient, to do some of the communicating first, and for the love of god don't just hop right into bed with them like some girls lol.

12/18/2010 9:08:11 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  

kandie20
Columbus, OH

Quote from jayd1038:
Good. I hope you are genuine in saying that like some girls. I seriously had a girl cry to me one time and we had a heart to heart and we talked about things, and she was cheated on by her b/f who treated her like crap. I told her she is going for the wrong guys then. She cried and said she wanted a nice guy who will care about her, and treat her with respect, and not cheat, and then the dumb b*tch (I'm just calling this girl a b*tch not all girls lol) turned around and hoped into a relationship with a guy who looks and acts like he is from the Jersey Shore. Needless to say she was cheated on within 3 months and went crying to me, but I told her to kiss my a** I told you and you didn't want to listen haha.

There are guys out there like that, you just have to be sure to be open, to be patient, to do some of the communicating first, and for the love of god don't just hop right into bed with them like some girls lol.

Deff. not willing to go f**king any guy..
I cant stand sluts.. im deff. not one..
So why are you on here??

1/8/2011 8:35:09 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  
pwhosthatguy
Columbus, OH

You're serious? you say you're a nice, good guy, but you then call a woman/girl a b*tch because she is attracted to a guy that is not good for her? Obviously you made yourself the rebound guy. You put yourself in that position! Don't be a rebound guy if you are going to whine. You don't know everything about the woman do you? Maybe that's all she knows, or possibly she grew up in a home where the relationship between her parents like that. Don't put others down, when you don't know the reasons. Just because a woman wrongs you, doesn't make her a b*tch! You just weren't what she wants. Get over it!

1/8/2011 8:51:06 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  
pwhosthatguy
Columbus, OH

To the cougar. I understand you caring, but these young women have parents in their lives, or at least role models. You have grown up daughters, & I would say you have empty-nest issues that are unresolved! You are done raising your daughters now, so stop trying to protect others. Older men get with younger women for many reasons. Society and mass media for starters. younger women do have perkier bodies. Evolutionary theory says "if I don't marry till I get older then it's better to reproduce with a younger woman then my own age. Lower risk of birth defects, & rough pregnancy. A female is only allotted one egg a month so chances are best with younger. Men are not as mentally mature as women, but it levels off in some ways. Regardless men are usually never emotionally available, or stable."

If a woman wants a successful relationship she should look for 2 important things: A guy who is emotionally available, and secondly responsible. Those are the things that best correlate to him staying around after you produce your offspring.

In the end, isn't protecting the family, & raising your kids the most important things to get from a man? you are women and adults, get a gun if you need to feel safe! A guy's size doesn't equal protection.

Lastly, I would never want a woman who is dependent on me for her safety. It's the 21st century & I want a woman who is independent, and has self-confidence in being just as capable as a man.

[Edited 1/8/2011 8:53:14 PM ]

1/12/2011 5:16:07 AM Where are all the tall ppl at??  
bubonichroniic1
Lagrange, OH

Pw reread jays post. He offered the girl advice. And if she ignored his advice and did the exact same thing with the same results. And then came crying again…what is he supposed to say. And second not one woman on here said they depend on their man for protection. They feel protected. And from the look of ur pic ur girls never felt that. I am 6ft2. And I know my size has helped me in situations. People tend to calm down or rethink strategy when the guy across from you can look down on the top of your head.

3/2/2011 8:30:35 PM Where are all the tall ppl at??  
mshnloh44
Norwalk, OH

Right Here.