Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

com algorithm turned out to be appropriate — Kari and Chris have been a perfect match. santa maria hook up It s a understanding curve, and yes, you do know most effective. And there is a further fundamental challenge for the author of the letter and his former kallah and for others. adultsearch arlington On line dating was like browsing a bookstore, except instead of finding a complete stack of new favorites, I was leaving empty handed.

new listcrawler

In reality, some must be absolutely silly or inventive and make you both laugh or believe. senior singles indianapolis Plus, the in depth profiles and ice breaker questions encourage meaningful conversation, generating this app perfect for these hunting to get started severe relationships. But it is not a FYG s job to be that go to particular person for each 1 of their FYGlets. www locanto com login Recently, they had their first significant yelling argument due to the fact they set sail with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/19/2010 11:24:52 AM Go ahead n review me  

campy01814
Warren, PA

Tell me what you find good and bad..any things I should elaborate on etc..I take it all with a grain of salt. Ty..dave

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/19/2010 1:21:53 PM Go ahead n review me  

garyfromlondon
Victoria, BC

Lets see what you think ....

12/19/2010 1:27:36 PM Go ahead n review me  

forums_only
Over 1,000 Posts (1,067)
Maple Ridge, BC

Hi, Campy -

The main photo is good because it shows you doing something, but it would have been GREAT if you had a big smile!

For your work in the oilfields, are you a mechanic? labourer? I know those drop-down menus are stupid, but is there something close to what you do you could use? "Other" generally means something like unemployed on this site, but it's good you mention it. Does the job take you away from home for weeks at a time? Or are you able to be home frequently? I know the people I know that work in the oilfields are away from home a lot and it affects their relationships.

You do need to elaborate on some of your interests - for example, the guitar. What kind of music do you enjoy playing? You talk about landscaping - why not mention a project you've just completed or are looking into for next year? Description will engage your viewer's imagination.

Are you OK with someone who may already have a child(ren) of her own? Do you prefer a bubbly, outgoing personality or someone more relaxed and grounded? These clues will help your viewer recognize whether or not she may be a good match for you.

12/19/2010 2:40:51 PM Go ahead n review me  

campy01814
Warren, PA

Wow forums...ty! Very good.. I will have to work on that!

12/19/2010 3:01:40 PM Go ahead n review me  

playd4afool
Shippenville, PA

HI Dave..Well I checked out your profile.Seemed good,not really a need to elaborate,unless you feel a need to after chattong with folks..there may be things you want spelled out more clearly (for some)! Good Luck!

12/19/2010 3:26:49 PM Go ahead n review me  

campy01814
Warren, PA

Thanks played..appreciate it! Good luck to you too!

12/19/2010 3:59:55 PM Go ahead n review me  

vanguard06
Mount Morris, IL

You definitely need to elaborate more. Show some more interests. Why you like your job, or even why you keep your job? You may not like it, but it pays your bills, and it's not that bad ect...

Forums_Only mentioned what you are looking for in a Woman. So definitely include that and make it like 3-4 sentences at least each.

More good information that a woman can read is definitely better.

And your profile photo is alright. Like Forums_only said you aren't smiling all all even a little bit of a no-teeth smile helps. Your other photos aren't good at all. I'd recommend finding better pictures and replacing all but the one with your guitar at the PC.

Well I don't think your cat is looking for a hookup, neither are your guitars. So unless you're in them get rid of them. Cell phones are also tacky in the mirror. So it's fine to take a picture with your cat, and then post, but otherwise leave your toys and cat out of it.

Also, Make sure you have an "attention getter", and a conclusion to finalize your profile. Also having a future date near the end before the conclusion would be best.

I see little information as one, you're not that interesting, or two you're just too lazy to care about putting information on your profile.

I know you posted here, so at least you care, just haven't done it yet.

12/19/2010 6:18:16 PM Go ahead n review me  

campy01814
Warren, PA

Well I appreciate everyones input..I revised..that's probably about as good as it's gonna get without writing an autobiography! Lol!

12/19/2010 11:47:45 PM Go ahead n review me  

vanguard06
Mount Morris, IL

That's better could always use revision, though. If you take a look at mine, mine is far from a biography. If it was a biography, well then it would literally be about 200 pages long.

EDIT: Also separate your Personality from what you are looking for with a space in-between, like paragraphs. It just makes it look cleaner.

[Edited 12/19/2010 11:49:17 PM ]