Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup site reviews

We had a whole life to catch up on, right after all. west bend singles I felt I was obtaining attached and I can NOT enable this to occur once more no matter what. Tracie could have been considered an on line dating pro. locanto nc Right after spending practically 15 years in a wheelchair, Modi, now 30, identifies as a body positivity and way of life influencer and promotes debates and discourses on sexual wellness.

mega profile dating site

It also boasts more than 100 million downloads and makes use of involving all the several platforms. pensacola chat line tired of getting alone , I vote for attempting to meet a person. In 2011, I was 14 years old, had just finished eighth grade and was bored on the world wide web. craigslist registrarse Ultimately, even though it s nice to have a checklist of the qualities you are hunting for in a companion, Lynn said that aspect of romance is getting open to the unexpected.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/29/2008 5:43:04 PM start up the chat MS  
flyupmyass
Philadelphia, MS

jimbooty it could be that most of us like it here .you being only 21 ,you just havent been around enuff to be grateful 4 what you have,.

3/30/2008 9:43:42 PM start up the chat MS  
turtlefoot2
Picayune, MS

.......LMAO!!!!!!!!
MS is pretty great. I've left it a couple of times and always end up coming back.
And to the one that asked where Carriere was, see if you get this one....it's next to Picayune.

3/31/2008 1:33:47 PM start up the chat MS  

rcp62
Mendenhall, MS

Well, I've had a profile posted on this website for about a month. But, so far I have not had any messages from any women who are in Mississippi !! Because, this website is totally free, I think that i'll stay on it for awhile, and wait to see what happens. I'd really love to meet a nice and eligible woman from my area and get to know them !! But, i'm beginning to have my doubts !

4/5/2008 12:03:40 AM start up the chat MS  

deadcalm1
Gulfport, MS

Well, I am from Gulfport, MS. I love MS. I am new to this site, but there is no one my aga here. I am 65, a very young 65. But all I see are 20's and 30's, and I know you gals don't want to go out with me. So!!!! Any older females around that would like to chat????????????? Art

4/8/2008 7:05:59 PM start up the chat MS  

sportysonja
Water Valley, MS

Hello everyone.

I see many here love or atleast like MS. I gotta say I'm not that partial to MS. No offense intended towards anyone here. Mississippi is one of those places that either you like it or you don't. I'm a military brat so I've been many places. Like most of you that are originally from here.. MS holds your heart. Well, WA holds mine for the most part. I moved down here from WA. My dad is originally from MS. We took over the family home about 20 yrs ago. I still feel like an outsider.

Its hard to find the right man to fill that void and special part of you. I've had several failed relationships and a couple heart breaks. I know MS has a lot to offer. I just wish the politics and the system here worked better and a lot differently than it goes atm.

4/8/2008 8:11:36 PM start up the chat MS  
dancekidsdance
Meridian, MS

For some reason our state is very slow on this site. I wish there were more to pick from.

4/8/2008 11:11:32 PM start up the chat MS  
mistadoright595
Meridian, MS

Whats good!?!?! Just thought I'd make my little mark and say hello.....

4/9/2008 6:27:32 AM start up the chat MS  
dancekidsdance
Meridian, MS

If you don't have a pic posted your not going to get many responds.

4/9/2008 7:19:42 AM start up the chat MS  

tansudragon
Thaxton, MS

I wonder that too lonelyguy. Just like I wonder why I get so few replies here, compared the numbers I get on some of the other sites that I am on.

It seems like some of the people I have emailed must NEVER check their messages. I have messaged some people and have it sit there for ages "unread".

I don't get it. Why join a site like this if you aren't going to at least READ your messages?

Oh well, one of life's mysteries!

I hope everyone here has a great day!

4/9/2008 6:19:22 PM start up the chat MS  

deadcalm1
Gulfport, MS

Well, I guess nobody wants to chat. I have had my post up for several days, seeking an older person to chat with. Not one answer!! Am I the only 65 year old on this forum????? If you don't want to chat, quit peeking at this site!!! Come on Mississippi, we can do better than this. If I can't get a chat, gosh, what would it take to get coffee together??? Art

4/10/2008 3:10:54 PM start up the chat MS  

lonesoldier
Eupora, MS

Hey sporty what part of Wa were you in? Spent over 6 yrs out there at FT. Lewis in the 70's. Loved everyminute of it. Revisited in 06. Will go back again some day soon. Been here since 81 when I retired.
Ms is a great state to live in, life is slow, no traffic jams, great food, friendly people, solitude, I just hope no one figures out how good we have it here.

4/12/2008 12:12:17 AM start up the chat MS  

sportysonja
Water Valley, MS

Hey,

I lived in a small town called Rainier. But before that we were on FT. Lewis.
My friends up there say it has grown so much I won't recognize it. I haven't been back since 95'. I hope to go back someday. I miss the mountains.

My old school is multiple levels. It was a single level school with small classes.
Now its big and over grown. Ahhh but the mountains and environment....

Its interesting how the country can be sooo much different between the west and the east and north and the south. Diversity and multi-cultural. Its great!
I just wish people could find better things to argue over than the same stuff. I have better things to do than "hate" people.

Yes, there is a lot to like in MS. The problem is the economy and the way the politics in this state are being run.....its just backward to me. No offense intended towards anyone. But I think the money (or lack of) could be put in better places. EDCUCATION in this state is a travisty. Money being spent to fund meat plants that fall short and cost the state millions and then other factories deciding to move to other states other than MS. Yeah we are getting a Toyota plant. Thats good. But its not enough. I could go on and on. My poor WA isn't in much better shape in some areas. I'm not just knocking poor MS. The USA is in bad shape and we poor citizens are strapped to a political time bomb!
GAS prices are rediculous. ! Sorry it went up again...$3.35 for low grade in Oxford. I just went to Memphis and it was $3.15 there. Makes me mad!!!

WA has more places to hang out and meet people too. I'm tired of the bar scene.

4/16/2008 1:16:25 PM start up the chat MS  

lonesoldier
Eupora, MS

Sporty, I know what you mean by places to hang out and meet people. If you are not into fishing and hunting and playing with trucks, not much else to do. Small town life gets very boring some times. Gardening in the summer is ok if you like playing in the dirt. Not worth it for me alone, cheeper to go to grocery store.

4/17/2008 12:57:13 PM start up the chat MS  
july59
Ripley, MS

Doesn't seem to be no one in Mississippi that wants to chat. Looks like it would be a more active sight but I guess not. I have visited this site for a couple weeks and it never seems to be anyone on. Maybe one day I'll catch someone on here.

4/17/2008 6:08:16 PM start up the chat MS  
lonelyguy2008
Meridian, MS

Thats because its a free site. If ya want more locals ya have to pay