Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

omaha gay hookups

She and Ahmed spent a lot of time on video calls in the early days of the pandemic when there was nowhere to go. south bend singles events If you re dying to share your story, create it anonymously on our confession slips on The Evening and we ll read them aloud so you do not have to. I was shocked to appear at my watch and see that it was time to go residence. daddyfronz onlyfans Turns out his greatest program that weekend would be meeting the appreciate of his life.

rubmaps con

With the large amount of users data and private information, security really should be prime notch. singles dance in southbury ct I ve met some pretty exciting people today and had some cool experiences. Wrongs and Ms. zoe peyronnin Fustany.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/29/2010 9:01:32 PM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

ruby21
New Cumberland, PA

I bought myself a WII system 2 weeks before Christmas, cost less than it did on Black Friday, glad I waited. Only thing is it is still in box and have not had time to use it.
After the New year for sure. I want it to exercise at home when it is too cold for long walks.

Tell me what you bought for yourself and why.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/30/2010 2:24:09 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

mowboss54
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,213)
Springdale, PA

Nuffin. Don't need nuffin, dont want nuffin. Just want my baby home so he can bring me nuffin but his luvin.

12/30/2010 7:25:15 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

mslonely48
Wellsboro, PA

that is the way with me Mow. I am in the stage of my life when I don't need or want anything and if I do I will buy it myself.
Just waiting for my guy to move to Williamsport so he is closer. Can't wait for that to happen.
Well, I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Hope to see you all at a DH gathering !! Love yas!! Peg

12/30/2010 7:44:35 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

char7138
Catasauqua, PA

Bought myself a month in Florida. Investigating being a snowbird. The only thing a Pa. winter is good for is cuddling.
Char

12/30/2010 8:05:17 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

mowboss54
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,213)
Springdale, PA

Char the snowbird is easy. just fill out the forms at the post office. they hold all your mail and send it periocially. Or thats the way they used to do it. Ive been retired for 6 years and things have changed so much.

12/30/2010 8:08:33 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

char7138
Catasauqua, PA

Thnx Mow. My son lives close, will check my mail & house every few days. We both have Verizon cell phone & putor. I do pay a lot of recurring bills on line.
Char

12/30/2010 8:16:36 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

harleywidow
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,386)
Johnstown, PA

A new pair of much needed riding boots

12/31/2010 5:12:08 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

ruby21
New Cumberland, PA

Good for you Char. I was looking at the Naples area on line and too salty for m even if I sold my home could not move there. Maybe I should save up for a few weeks or a month.
I hate the snow anymore. Stay inside a lot right now.

12/31/2010 6:56:58 AM What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?  

char7138
Catasauqua, PA

Thnx Ruby. Some areas are too expensive. Go to craiglist. Lot of places for sale.
2 good websites to check for a lot of info: www.bestplaces.net, www.retirementliving.com.
Get info on population, etc.
Happy New Year,
Char